Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 05:48:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin falling again  (Read 13278 times)
Kisanaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:08:16 PM

After all it has come back to the original price, you do not need to be pessimistic about the future Smiley
The main key is do not panic, bitcoin is decentralized and highly dependent of market interest, when demand is rising then the price is high and vice versa. when the price goes down it becomes our chance to buy as much as possible because it does not take long for the price to go up again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ArIMy11

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:51:12 PM

OMG, Bitcoin falling again, current price = 3866USD.
What happen? we losing money every hours. Need exchange BTC to fiat?
Who can explain this situation?

Bitcoin has no stable price so it can goes up or down. Now you're asking us what is happenin? The price is falling and it is just normal. Everything that is happening has a reason. It seems like you're quite nervous about what is it. No need to panic. Furthermore, you don't need to convert your money into fiat. Not yet, judt wait.  The price will increase again until it reach the 4000$ again or it may exceed to 4000$. I am just not sure when this will happen, I just hope it will come sooner.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICONovember 28th ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████            TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT            ████ ███ ██ ▌
kuronokishi10

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:58:25 PM

dont panic,once btc was 500dollars and it rose to 4.5k dollars,so just because it came down a  bit you dont need to worry.
these crypto currency markets are unpredictible so we just need to patiently wait for it to rise  Cool Cool

Wingo

Activity: 154

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:38:53 AM

Bitcoin will always have an uncontrolled price fluctuation, it is volatile because it is decentralized. China made a big effect on bitcoin because of the new laws that prohibits the use of bitcoin in their countries. I believe bitcoin can recover but we need to patiently wait for it to happen.

elbimbo012

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

This is what is called the market correction. Sometimes things like this happen when people panic and start selling their own coins. It's completely normal.
I agree market correction plus negative news and profit taking affect btc price for the past weeks. But currrently BTC price was getting stabilize maybe the market already absorb all the negative news and ready to start another run

✶ ARBIDEX ✶  PreSale 11th of December 2017
THE MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME
BitcoinTalkOne PagerPre-WhitepaperTelegramFacebookTwitter
balakang00

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:16:37 PM

Actually, bitcoin is not literally falling again but it just depreciates its value for a moment but will soon regain everything and be back on track because of the efficiency it gives to people and many people are also interested to this kind of digital product.

Flomo

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:06:38 PM

the issue that started from a Chinese state whose government forbids its citizens to invest in bitcoin, for whatever reason is right for the Chinese government to issue the policy, may all these issues come to an end and bitcoin bounce back.

▬▬▬▬▬  Goal Bonanza ◆ Football Betting Revolution  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [Slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN PRE-SALE ▶ Oct 1, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬

shawonngp

Activity: 126

More earn bitcoin

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:54:31 AM

I hope, After few weeks bitcoin will be come back to the original price . So you don't need to worry .

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

lkjhg

Activity: 203

Presale Starts on 30th of November

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:23:17 AM

This is mainly due to the news about china ban and JP Morgan's bitcoin fraud accusations, this may affect bitcoin but to a certain level only and just temporary. Bitcoin price will surely surge again due to its solid foundation of users, miners and investors. This is actually a good day to invest since you can now buy at a lower prices.
this is indeed an opportunity for us in increasing investment, our Chinese ban made lesson for the popularity of bitcoin in the future, the lost Chinese country then there will arise other countries that support bitcoin.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:51:51 PM

This is mainly due to the news about china ban and JP Morgan's bitcoin fraud accusations, this may affect bitcoin but to a certain level only and just temporary. Bitcoin price will surely surge again due to its solid foundation of users, miners and investors. This is actually a good day to invest since you can now buy at a lower prices.
this is indeed an opportunity for us in increasing investment, our Chinese ban made lesson for the popularity of bitcoin in the future, the lost Chinese country then there will arise other countries that support bitcoin.

China had played a major role in pulling down bitcoin price.  Though we have seen some recovery in price but due to the series of hostilities of China to Bitcoin its price suffers.  I still think that Bitcoin will continue to fluctuate like these until the issue of Bitcoin to China settles down. I think we will experience Bitcoin price to plummet but I believe with the upcoming Bitcoin upgrades, a new rally of Bitcoin hype is at the horizon.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
        ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
     ██████████████████████████████
    ████████▀███████████████████████
   █████████▌  ▀█████████████████████
  ██████████▌    ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
 ███████████      ▀██▀      ▄██████████
 ████████████▄      ▀     ▄████████████
███████████████▄        ▄███████████████
███████████████▀        ▀██████████████
 ████████████▀     ▄      ▀████████████
 ██████████▀      ▄██▄     ████████████
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄  ▐███████████
  ███████████████████████▄▐███████████
   ██████████████████████████████████
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀██████████████▀▀

×CHAINge

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
×  Facebook
×  Telegram
×  Bitcointalk
×  Medium
×  Linkedin
×  Twitter

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[/tab
zander09

Activity: 210

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

I hope, After few weeks bitcoin will be come back to the original price . So you don't need to worry .
Be positive, all of us want bitcoin to increase again. It is natural that the bitcoin down and sometimes rise, don't panic the price will come back again.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:37:24 PM

Exactly the pessimism covers all the bright faces of story. Bitcoin have been dropped around $3000 and then raised again to $4000. Why are people making such bad news about it and why are they thinking that bitcoin will fall again. Regular pumps and dumps are a part of business, no need to worry.

I just read an article which talks about bitcoin prices to reach 100k dollars levels by 2018. Hence we need to ignore all the drama in between time periods.
kiddeon123

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:54:03 PM

It is natural for every coin to drop its value due to certain happenings that we cannot anticipate, but the thing is bitcoin will continue to grow even if it experience some hard time. It is the future of currency and a lot of people are beginning to know about it and is starting to invest in bitcoin.

ahasan909

Activity: 126

I am a bitcoin and trade lover...

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:50:26 PM

Yes now bitcoin price is temporary fall dawn. For this reason ,I have no panic about bitcoin price.it is very important time for trading.
i hope bitcoin price will be rise verry soon.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Akash1243

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:08:50 PM

I think it has recovered a lot from panic created due to China banning ICOs as it has gone down to around $3000 but now seeing price is around $3800 is kind of relieve.I think it is pretty normal as bitcoins can't just keep rising without any drops.This year alone it has risen like anything from $900 to maximum of $4900 which quite impressive for any cryptocurrency.Also that think of this drop as an opportunity to buy bitcoins at low prices and hold them.

assyla

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:13:23 PM

OMG, Bitcoin falling again, current price = 3866USD.
What happen? we losing money every hours. Need exchange BTC to fiat?
Who can explain this situation?

Yes because of what China do to bitcoin the value of bitcoin is falling down. But as you can see it is only one of a hundred country that are using bitcoin and other cryptocurrency so I think it will become normal again.

Restmand

Activity: 341

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:39:11 PM

Yes now bitcoin price is temporary fall dawn. For this reason ,I have no panic about bitcoin price.it is very important time for trading.
i hope bitoin price will rise verry soon.
It is normal that bitcoin might be dump at sometimes. What worst is it will never goes up and it will never have its support. I believe that before this year ends bitcoin price will be good and it will be more than its price on this year. So hold your bitcoins now and wait for it until it pumps.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
S A KHAIR

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:44:25 PM

The main reason for Bitcoin falling is China Issues. Most Probably China wants to out their own centralized Crypto to Market.
Hope BTC will succeed overcome this Bogus Issues Very soon.

Webetcoins

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:04:44 AM

After all it has come back to the original price, you do not need to be pessimistic about the future Smiley
The main key is do not panic, bitcoin is decentralized and highly dependent of market interest, when demand is rising then the price is high and vice versa. when the price goes down it becomes our chance to buy as much as possible because it does not take long for the price to go up again.
I think the falling of the bitcoin is also not a disadvantage because with this reason more and more people will buy bitcoin with the good investment unlike with the people that they panicked their bitcoin because they must be afraid of loss it will be good to see the profit of the people who are earning from the bitcoin and the bunch of bitcoin they bought at the time of the low price.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

Senja Kemuning

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:48:35 AM

It takes patience to get the best price, if now bitcoin drop then this is the best time to buy as many analysts say the price of the bitcoin will reach more than 10 k next year.

cashaa█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.