Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:58:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin falling again  (Read 13660 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:37:39 AM

It's interesting, because this thread was started with following post on September 13, 2017:

OMG, Bitcoin falling again, current price = 3866USD. [...]

The current BTC price is $6k dollars, which is still 55% up from the price 2 month ago. Meaning overall BTC is still up and at least I am not worried at all regarding the BTC price, as long as it dows not hit rock bottom.

Bitcoin cash just like other currencies is dependent on bitcoin for its market value. I don’t think so any of the coins whether it is some famous altcoins like waves or eth or bitcoin cash, is able to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin could not be surpassed by any currency at all. Yeah, there is a relationship between bitcoin and bitcoin cash, the increase in bitcoin results in increase in value of bitcoin cash.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:17:20 PM

hoping bitcoin prices do not fall at this point. the bitcoin price is really high. I feel, people who have more than 1 bitcoin is a lucky person. well, expect bitcoin prices to keep rising to high until the end of the year.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:25:19 PM

There are a lot of reasons why Bitcoin is falling , one of the reason would be China , China banned Bitcoin. Two months ago NYC was 3000$ , know is 7000 . Just in 2 months Bitcoin doubled   , and maybe after 2 months from now will be 10.000$ .
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:05:37 PM

Maybe after reaching certain price point the correction might take place. The price correction happening with bitcoin is commonly found with each and every step of growth. So, it won't let the user networkget into panic and support the price manipulation downwards by some group of people outside the network.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:29:17 PM

hoping bitcoin prices do not fall at this point. the bitcoin price is really high. I feel, people who have more than 1 bitcoin is a lucky person. well, expect bitcoin prices to keep rising to high until the end of the year.

How great if this will be possible now that price will kept on rusing until the end of this year, and as we hope that price will not to fall;  well no one can really predict about it because we don't know what will happen next. The price corrections already been established and everybody got the best expectations they ever had which came to reality of the price right now successfully gained higher value.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:21:33 PM

How great if this will be possible now that price will kept on rusing until the end of this year, and as we hope that price will not to fall;  well no one can really predict about it because we don't know what will happen next. The price corrections already been established and everybody got the best expectations they ever had which came to reality of the price right now successfully gained higher value.
If you are expecting that it will going up always then it is not valuable in the market because you were expecting it without a single fluctuation and by simple means it is as good as a scam coin. This what makes the Bitcoin unique in every way because people are always sticking to it no matter what split and fork is going to happen. We are here to always support Bitcoin because this is the only legit and reasonable cryptocurrency not to mention it's value which is on the top than other altcoins.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:29:02 PM

it fell really less i dont think we will be experiencing another fall in price it recently hit its all time high price with that imim also happy to see that the altcoins market is also rising as well as long as this is going fine im fine with all the crashes
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:14:42 AM

OMG, Bitcoin falling again, current price = 3866USD.
What happen? we losing money every hours. Need exchange BTC to fiat?
Who can explain this situation?

I believe that it isn't of any profit if we sell BTC when its dropping down , its the fluctuating nature of BTC so the vie would go up and down.
BTC is always growing in long term , one should remember this and see after dropping till $ 3.5 K it is now on $7.3 K .so if someone had converted BTC into their fiats in fear of BTC falling are in a huge loss .the amount that they were holding could have been got doubled in just3 months.
It won't happen, it has chances to rise. It's worth won't fall to 4000 to 4500$ because now even the fork is cancelled, people are liking it and the number f investors is increasing day by day, everyone is trying to get into bitcoin and invest here so to be rich in very short time. Rise and fall are part of every currency but for bitcoin it's now the time to rise and hope it cross 10000$ by the end of this year.
Yes, It will not happen, I think it will continues rise more and this is very great for all of us, before end this year.
Bitcoin now is reached $8000 and I dont think that bitcoin will falling down. Maybe it falls past few months because of the volume of people not believe on the potential of bitcoin. Remember bitcoin is a digital currency that naturally volatile the price as well as into the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: