Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 07:31:11 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin falling again  (Read 13278 times)
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:40:40 PM

I guess we do not have to be too panicked, even though the price of the bitcoin is falling will definitely rise and rise again, just be patient
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkGoddess

Activity: 140

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:43:26 PM

I guess we do not have to be too panicked, even though the price of the bitcoin is falling will definitely rise and rise again, just be patient

Normal for btc to go up and down, no need to panic at all Cheesy
princeabba

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:49:29 PM

The best decision is to be conscious. Don't try to make too much. Make it and  try to be smart.
Da2ja3

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:51:46 PM

Btc rising and falling is what gives it its value ,and makes it tradeable. When it falls buy, when it rises sell. Or better still buy and HODL until you are satisfied
LovelyLights

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:07:40 PM

many investors panic then sell their bitcoin so that the cost slipping down.i dont understand what occur. i think not just simply because CHina prohibited ico but there is one more reason make bitcoin fallbut i know bitcoin can increase again. just wait for the moment
GreenCoin22

Activity: 411

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:08:27 PM

I think that there is nothing to panic as the fork is coming nowadays. When fork comes people would demand much more and as a result there will be an increase in its price and when the price increases people will buy it and it will increase again. But I can`t say the same thing will happen after work because people can immediately dump the btc and its fork resulting to a major drop in price.

|

▄▄
      ▄████▄
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████████████████▀
  ▀████████████▀
    ▀████████▀
      ▀████▀
        ▀
                                    ▄████████████████████
                                  ▄████                ██
                                ▄██▀ ██                ██
                              ▄██▀   ██                ██
                            ▄██▀     ██                ██
        ▄████████████████████▀       ██                ██
      ▄██▀              ▄██▀         ██                ██
    ▄██▀              ▄██▀           ██                ██
  ▄██▀              ▄██▀             ██                ██
▄██▀              ▄██▀               ██                ██
████████████████████▀                ██                ██
██                ██                 ████████████████████
██                ██               ▄██▀               ▄██
██                ██             ▄██▀               ▄██▀
██                ██           ▄██▀               ▄██▀
██                ██         ▄██▀               ▄██▀
██                ██       ▄█████████████████████▀
██                ██     ▄██▀
██                ██   ▄██▀
██                ██ ▄██▀
██                ████▀
████████████████████▀
aI
gang

▄▄
      ▄████▄
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████████████████▀
  ▀████████████▀
    ▀████████▀
      ▀████▀
        ▀

|
SpeciaISon

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:24:56 PM

I'm wondering why individuals obtained panic when market tumble down, those who knows conventional trading they knows how marketplace runs, So existing situation of marketplace is the part of market by no means moves within the same direction marketplace usually drop up, up lower such as this I'm not panic concerning the market because I know Btc has possibility to progress once again and something individuals comment cannot ruin the value of Btc even anyone who has specialized understanding of buying and selling they understands volume of Btc is increasing day by day, so it is a good indication for Btc.
a4techer

Activity: 375

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

OMG, Bitcoin falling again, current price = 3866USD.
What happen? we losing money every hours. Need exchange BTC to fiat?
Who can explain this situation?

Yes you are right bitcoin was falling down again but as my experience dont be worried if decreasing the value of bitcoin because its normal the fluctuation of the value of bitcoin was normal not always increasing the value sometimes ita going down. Like before almost 30% of the value falling down but as we can see its increase again so that dont be worried because in the other day we know that it was increasing again.

rockyboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:36:07 PM

Yes its falling again, we can always see that kind of scenario in bitcoin, it is normal the pump and dump of bitcoin and altcoins are normal movements in trading.

Dod Ong

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:25:18 AM

I think the problem is the government. For me the government schemes why we are losing money every hours. I think they have a working who can destroy the bitcoin. But why did they do that? they banned the bitcoin in other countries because they think that the bitcoin is unfair to other people who works hard but here in bitcoin by posting you can earned money. I think thats why they against the bitcoin or crypto.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
danggoron

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:39:53 AM

Yes you are right bitcoin was falling down again but as my experience dont be worried if decreasing the value of bitcoin because its normal the fluctuation of the value of bitcoin was normal not always increasing the value sometimes ita going down. Like before almost 30% of the value falling down but as we can see its increase again so that dont be worried because in the other day we know that it was increasing again.

I agree, it is bitcoin. After yesterday forming a mountain that reached over $ 7300, now formed valleys where the price goes back to the range of $ 7000. The volality is quite high and really depends on the needs of the market. do not worry, after the valley will definitely form a mountain again.

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook •  • Telegram Medium  ◆
calandra78

Activity: 182

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:46:32 AM

you don't have to worry if the bitcoin experiencing falling again because it was all normal and we can't price bitcoin predictions when the price will increase and decrease. otherwise any so unlikely price bitcoin will continue to always be at the top sometimes bitcoin will be under. because the price of bitcoin is not set or it is under the supervision of Government, then you don't panic when prices fall bitcoin

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
CryptoVzla

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:55:50 AM

you don't have to worry if the bitcoin experiencing falling again because it was all normal and we can't price bitcoin predictions when the price will increase and decrease. otherwise any so unlikely price bitcoin will continue to always be at the top sometimes bitcoin will be under. because the price of bitcoin is not set or it is under the supervision of Government, then you don't panic when prices fall bitcoin

Yeah i agree this one , because bitcoin price is not controlled by some goverment or community , bitcoin price is based on the ppl who want dump the coin and who want buy on low price then their will hold for good price and sell.
Like my experience , i do panic sell , because i scared btc price will fall , but i wrong.
I do some mistake like panic sell , i cutt losses.
But , now , i loss much of money because panic sell , i think i can learn from the past and never do this mistake again because panic sell just make ur more loss on bitcoin trading.

Samueltalk

Activity: 266

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:10:18 AM

if the bitcoin price drops dramatically, this will be my chance. To invest in bitcoin.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
denny27

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:11:15 AM

Falling and rising bitcoin's price are very naturaly to occurring and indeed we can't predict exactly. Don't be too concerned about this I guess, remain confident even though sometimes bitcoin had a declined phases.. but not close the possibility it will moving towards higher again. Proven to date, bitcoin price are more likely leads to higher than previous months. As a investors should be prepared to accepting anything that happens in price movements, however I still believe bitcoin price would can still continue moving even higher again because of its popularity.

Samueltalk

Activity: 266

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:47:01 AM

if the bitcoin price drops dramatically, this will be my chance. To invest in bitcoin.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
eddyhalim

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:51:56 AM

The investors are selling their bitcoin when it get high enough, so it makes bitcoin price drop fast, and they are going to buy them again now, so it is a great oppotunity for us to buy bitcoin with little cheaper and wait until after the fork if bitcoin rise, then we can sell for profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ SPA ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST SPA PROJECT APPLIED BLOCKCHAIN IN THE WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rajuahmed330

Activity: 182

MGF Presale starts on 15th of November

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:55:23 PM

Now bitcoin price around seven thousand something. It was more than now price.  It is falling down again. Bitcoin price was going very high before some days ago. Now again down. I thinks again bitcoin price will go pump and it over around ten thousand.

DAVETUN

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:59:28 PM

It certain the price cannot stay for long as demand to dump will be high soon,we ar approaching holiday period and alot will need fiat for the season November and Decmber is always a season for dumping,price will pick up better early next year

Phyton76

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

There are so many reasons why bitcoin is falling again. It's never to late to invest in Bitcoin . I am a person who believes that one day 1 Satoshi will be equal to 1 USD so it's never to late in invest . But you have to be fairly rich already to make huge profits from Bitcoin. Better is to earn Bitcoins rather than buying and waiting for a long time. It is really not stable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.