Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereumwallet login problem!!! Please help  (Read 665 times)
lucie83 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:52:10 PM

I cannot login to my Ethereumwallet.com account 2 days already. I am 200% sure, that my password is right, but there is always a message "invalid password". I am starting to think, that this company is trying to f*ck me, because it worked 3 months without any problems and now this. Does anyone have some advice, what to do now? I have a backup file, but no idea how to use it...I sent 2 emails to their support, but no answer...I want to transfer my ETH to hardware wallet...Please help

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:30:34 PM

But on first page there is information:

This is unsupported software that is being maintained for the convenience of legacy users. We recommend as an alternative that you use Jaxx.

So you agree that it is dangerous for you!

Better use this site:
myetherwallet.com

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:41:32 PM

Thats why we always suggest a wallet with private key access.
If you have private keys of your wallet you can import to myetherwallet
VanDerWaals

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:51:19 PM

Write emails to the support again, at least once a day. If you are 100% sure that you have right password then you probably lost everything you had in the wallet.
BasVal

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:38:17 PM

I cannot login to my Ethereumwallet.com account 2 days already. I am 200% sure, that my password is right, but there is always a message "invalid password". I am starting to think, that this company is trying to f*ck me, because it worked 3 months without any problems and now this. Does anyone have some advice, what to do now? I have a backup file, but no idea how to use it...I sent 2 emails to their support, but no answer...I want to transfer my ETH to hardware wallet...Please help
I have exactly the same problem with this wallet from the same time.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:48:37 AM

I think not login and logout in etherium. Do you use official wallet from etherium?
This is the official wallet of etherium. www.myetherwallet.com

I'm not sure aside from that site for the official wallet of etherium.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:01:02 AM

What Ethereum wallet is that? If that is not myetherwallet then you probably use some other web wallets of ethereum that is not trusted. Since you mentioned it 3 months without any problems I assume that there is something wrong with your password, did you click something on the internet and you just put your login details there? Maybe you are a victim of phishing, try to send them again an email.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:09:44 PM

Never tried this wallet because before I register a wallet site I research first about the site if its a good site or if there are good reviews for this site. And sometimes I look them here in this forum if there is anyone who posted anything about this certain site to see if it's worth to put my tokens or coins in it.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
neokensou

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:51:53 PM

I have the same problem. Any solution?
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:15:21 AM

I solved this problem for myself though I stopped using it eventually. Will try to share screens
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:50:24 AM

The website you are using as your ethereum wallet, warns about their service maintenance.
They say they are not taking any responsiblity of your wallet,so you can't claim them for any losses as they have prior suggestion of jaxx at front page.
For your knowledge,use an official link to myetherwallet.com which let's you store private key.
SCCFX

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:24:35 AM

you must always save youre private key
so you can use youre addres anywhere, not only use in myetherwallet.com

is good if login in myetherwallet use private key
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:03:03 PM

I often use myetherwallet.com , is Ethereumwallet.com a fishing website ?  I have not used it before.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:22:28 PM

you must always save youre private key
so you can use youre addres anywhere, not only use in myetherwallet.com

is good if login in myetherwallet use private key
How if he can't save the private key because he can't control it or i mean the site doesn't want give the private key to their user?
From OP we know if all of them don't use MEW but other ethereum wallet, which seems unfamiliar for us
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:41:11 PM

Do you have private keys?
If you do, simple access your address in MEW and transfer eth wherever you want.
I don't know why people are always looking for new wallets while MEW is just good enough.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: