Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much willl you invest in Electroneum?  (Read 43076 times)
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:40:27 PM

So if everybody's mining it on their phones, who are they going to sell it to?

Would you buy it if it was mined by millions of people? I know I would.

If EVERYBODY started mining it, it would then be used by millions as currency
You cant have the world mining and selling their coin and not have a % of the people that would use it as a currency as well. This would bring value to the coin. The first coin that reaches mass adoption wont be harmed by widespread use, as that is all it needs to be profitable and successful.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jnow

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:49:12 PM

You cant have the world mining and selling their coin and not have a % of the people that would use it as a currency as well. This would bring value to the coin. The first coin that reaches mass adoption wont be harmed by widespread use, as that is all it needs to be profitable and successful.

The short answer is NO.

For it to become a currency, it needs more than just a bunch of people mining it and holding it (think about who controls the financial system).

Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:06:23 PM

The short answer is NO.

For it to become a currency, it needs more than just a bunch of people mining it and holding it (think about who controls the financial system).

That argument is for all coins then, no?

This post I made earlier I think sums it up well. I think this will be a very profitable ICO

It's not a scam. And as of the moment they already raised 991.1120 ETH and 49.9435 BTC.
If you are interested visit: http://electroneum.com

or this http://crypto-knowledge.blogspot.com/2017/09/electroneum-worls-first-common.html#more

I agree the devs are high profile. They might have enough money to disappear but I dont think that is their intention with this coin.

That is 40% of my funds allocated for cryptocurrency. I usually keep it around 4 or 5 coins easily, but I broke my own rule for this one. What Ive noticed is coins that have 1st mover advantage are more likey to be profitable. People have been trying to mine coins from the phone forever and they only burn up the phone. This is first coin designed to be mined on a phone sucessfully. Another metric I use is if the coin is designed and already made prior to the crowdsale, which electroneum is. That is enough to invest right there. They also have a CEO at top marketing firm that services Fortune 500 companies. This knocks it over the top. I know that this guy has a coin that mobile mines. He has it in an app that is already available on the andriod and iphone app markets.

His job is to get people to download the app now. This is what he does for a living and he made it to the top (owner or Retoral worth 50million), and he has a team of twenty people working with them at the Electroneum Office in England. This is what he is good at. Hes done it up till now. He added a game to the app that mines as well.

With the team he assembled I believe am they can reach 10 million downloads. This isnt a super big deal in the app industry at all. This will be low.

Its reasonable to believe that if any coin has a shot its this one.

It up to 73 BTC  and 1350 ETH with 4 hours to go on the first day

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:58:36 AM

http://financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:13:04 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 02:44:19 PM by BlackWidow

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0
twinstarrider72

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

Nothing. I don't buy shitcoins.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:45:39 PM

in my opinion, may not be able to add the amount to invest so much into electroneum because I personally don't have it so should I have to buy to see the price of some of its value in the market. so could we know the growth of its movement towards ascension process so that we can benefit Wink Smiley
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:54:25 PM

Nothing. I don't buy shitcoins.

Did you even go the ANN?

Over half million raised in a little over a day. Internet ads just started. I seen it on a mainstream site last night when I was reading the news. Never seen any other coin do that.

Pretty far from a shitcoin. How many people do you think would mine and play the game on their cell phone?

The dev has herbalife and Avon as clients in his business worth 50 million dollars.

Very far from a shitcoin. He could get 10 million people to download an app that tells you to fuck off everyday if he tried.

Dont think he'll have trouble getting downloads for something that gives you free money.

Electroneum has OFFICE with 15 people in England, or do you think the pics are fake too?

contraband

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:11:07 PM

Thanks Black Widow for spreading the word

http://financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/
contraband

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:16:18 AM

We reached $1,000,000 today!!

And thats across 8000 investors. Its spreading by word of mouth through the mainstream, as most investors so far have never been in crypto before.

Electroneum is taking it to the masses already. Its working
jnow

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:50:54 AM

And thats across 8000 investors. Its spreading by word of mouth through the mainstream, as most investors so far have never been in crypto before.

They already sent out 2 rounds of emails saying now that the market is recovering after the latest dump, people should invest.

Maybe they should stop begging people to buy their tokens.

I certainly won't buy into it.

Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:17:22 AM

They already sent out 2 rounds of emails saying now that the market is recovering after the latest dump, people should invest.

Maybe they should stop begging people to buy their tokens.

I certainly won't buy into it.

Who is begging anyone to buy the coin? I haven't seen any begging anywhere, but i have seen advice with regards to get on board if you haven't.
They aren't spamming you with emails at all; i have gotten two emails in over a week.

It's your hard earned fiat, it's your call. But thinking this isn't a good investment, in my mind would be unwise, if you dig into the merits of the team and the idea.
The fact that it's not very elitist will scare off most users here, i guess. I just cannot see how the community wouldn't want an increase to their potential market for ALL coins? Why not help facilitate that at least, instead of accusing the team of begging, when they send two puny emails?

I've seen far more aggressive marketing in the real world, especially after i handed them my email.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:21:04 AM

Wow! Those are some big investments. I am not investing much because I don't have the funds, otherwise I would (and I know I will regret it later). This is the first ICO I have invested in, and I am confident it will be a success (which is why I am supporting their campaigns).
I am looking forward to see what the team can do once ICO is over.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:58:09 AM

Mobile mining, killer Team, marketing isn't a problem for once. I am sending 10 BTC when it goes live here soon.

How much will you invest?

Please don't ask why, go to electroneum.com and I am sure you won't argue with me. So make it easy on all of us instead of just yelling scam about things you haven't researched.
I am so sick of noobs always doing this. And there is no excuse for older members. This is one of the biggest ICOs of the year. So please and thank you.

I will invest 50 BTC, everyone can invest their !! the project is very legit, and I really want to invest all my bitcoin
Onimushi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:24:07 AM

Electroneum is my first ICO investment, and i put all my savings into it. I hope it will not turn into some shitcoin please.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:30:26 AM

Electroneum is my first ICO investment, and i put all my savings into it. I hope it will not turn into some shitcoin please.
better to think twice or think much harder before doing such action, investing inside and ico coin wont assure you that things will go to your side
there's also a big risk or a long time to wait before the project will able to give you good profits, but anyhow its all about the investors trust and
instinct before they start investing.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:06:19 PM

As much as I am very confident in this project and the team behind it, I would say only invest what you can afford to lose (this applies to any type of investment, not just ICOs / crypto currency).

Even the Electroneum team advises this because " buying into a cryptocurrency is not a guarantee of returns. You should not purchase more than you could afford to lose. We have a working product and are raising money to market this to a huge audience. Please ensure you do your due diligence, check out me and the team, what we've done before and who's behind the project, and only purchase ETN if you are comfortable with the risk." (copied this from an email sent by Richard Ells, founder of Electroneum).
BrownWolf212

Activity: 419
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:54:34 PM

I'm new to investing(the first time I will invest), but I found this project promising and I plan to invest 5% of the deposit for testing.  I do not know how this will work out in the end, but I hope for a good profit
contraband

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:10:23 AM

Things are really picking up quickly
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:55:45 AM

Yeah you got this in right way. I hated it when I read scam threads around the forum written all about the electroneum. The ICO is going to be great success and they have already started the marketing as per the protocol. They have got proper published whitpaper, they are having announcement thread and they are doing signature campaigns as well. This all suggest that they have worked hard and doing it in legit way.

My bet is around 100 BTC on this one as far as I have seen other ICO this one is competing as well. :-)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: