Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much willl you invest in Electroneum?  (Read 43089 times)
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:55:16 AM

Mobile mining, killer Team, marketing isn't a problem for once. I am sending 10 BTC when it goes live here soon.

How much will you invest?

Please don't ask why, go to electroneum.com and I am sure you won't argue with me. So make it easy on all of us instead of just yelling scam about things you haven't researched.
I am so sick of noobs always doing this. And there is no excuse for older members. This is one of the biggest ICOs of the year. So please and thank you.

I just wanted to say "good luck!"
good projects and have a future I am sure you will achieve many benefits there.
I only invest about 10% or about BTC0.1 because I still dare not to invest all my money on an ICO project and I think it is very dangerous. dangerous.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:29:23 PM

I actually invested  a few hundred bucks just now, the 50% bonus is hard to resist.I am confident that this will be one of the top coins in crypto industry.
Also they launch an app so that you can mine using your smart phone. Just type electroneum on the app store.
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:30:57 PM

I actually invested  a few hundred bucks just now, the 50% bonus is hard to resist.I am confident that this will be one of the top coins in crypto industry.
Also they launch an app so that you can mine using your smart phone. Just type electroneum on the app store.

Only on Android at the moment! Apple won't release it until it hits the exchanges, despite being ready to do so!
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:47:29 PM

I think the supply is a bit too much at 21 billion and being priced at 1 cent.  It will be a struggle to get to $1.  Regardless, there are a couple of things I like.  Namely, the push to target mobile users, the fact they are not taking a distribution of the coin for themselves like other greedy ICOs, the fact that they already have an app.  Based on those things, I threw in 1 BTC.   Good luck to the team!
Imikocha

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:03:33 AM

Within the first week the ICO has managed to raise:

212 BTC

4200 ETH

Thank you for all that have participated in the first week with 51% bonus! Now the second week will only reward 41% bonus with a referral code!
This amounts to over $2 million, raised in a week !

What a fantastic effort! Smiley
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:06:08 AM

https://imgur.com/bSReMx5
zmhtech

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:47:34 AM

This looks like a great coin the more I read into it. I will probably invest a small amount of my BTC
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:14:23 AM

is this one better to wait until the ETH price goes up as much as we can  before investing? Because its in Dollar amount?

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
muraqaba

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:20:11 AM

is this one better to wait until the ETH price goes up as much as we can  before investing? Because its in Dollar amount?

i think it was best to get in during the 50% bonus. its now a 40% bonus. but if the price of ethereum jumps it could potentially be better.
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:33:50 AM

Im throwing down 50 BTC and I have been telling everyone about it

Theres zero chance you're doing that, come on hahaha... Atleast aim for a more realistic number for the shill Tongue

Im not getting into ICOs right now, especially in this bear market... just letting it play out for now

Imikocha

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:27:25 PM

Electroneum has almost hit 12.000 registered users! Gaining almost 1000 new members since last night!

This is growing so fast guys!
Join in on this fantastic investment-opportunity, bringing cryptos to the masses: my.electroneum.com
kheysha

Activity: 112

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:48:51 PM

Electroneum has almost hit 12.000 registered users! Gaining almost 1000 new members since last night!

Join in on this fantastic investment-opportunity, bringing cryptos to the masses: my.electroneum.com

awesome! I think it's good enough to put my money there.
however I am still unsure of 12K users. there may be some false ones.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:54:26 PM

awesome! I think it's good enough to put my money there.
however I am still unsure of 12K users. there may be some false ones.

Doesnt seem that way to me, were over 2 million. And with most investors being from outside crypto, the individual investments will be smaller, which is very good for distribution of the coin!! Makes it stronger!!
coupable

Activity: 2408
Merit: 757

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:04:15 PM

5 bitcoins is very high amount to be invested in a new project that still require further studies for both developer team and investors. Mining using a special expensive hardware is not that much profitable so you can just think about mining using a smartphone or more. Compared to other ICO, Electroneum looks as one of the best but you may have another viewpoint when comparing it to projects in the mining environment. In most case, i may invest max 10% of the amount you will invest.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:14:59 AM

So I have invested in this, looks very promising but I see few of you keep telling here about the ceo, very rich, fortune 500 etc
If that is the case why do the ICO?
The "Fortune 500" company can sponsor everything and just get to people mining it and other things, whats the need for an ICO, that too at this cheap price?
Imikocha

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:13:40 PM

So I have invested in this, looks very promising but I see few of you keep telling here about the ceo, very rich, fortune 500 etc
The "Fortune 500" company can sponsor everything and just get to people mining it and other things, whats the need for an ICO, that too at this cheap price?

Because they need mass adoptation, and by that they need a lot of people. Word of mouth is very powerful and you can't really force that, but to let people join in and see how great of a project it is Smiley
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:05:39 PM

Because they need mass adoptation, and by that they need a lot of people. Word of mouth is very powerful and you can't really force that, but to let people join in and see how great of a project it is Smiley

That doesn't make sense.I know what you are saying is right,but for the same thing they already have the money going by some guys posting here that the ceo is rich and all.
Use that money for promotion, 'word of mouth as you mentioned 'and development of the app directly,whats the need for an ICO is what I asked
NewsClub

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:27:29 PM

I started to buy bitcoin few months ago, once I learned about this project I transferred all my bitcoin to this project , I do really have a good feeling about this.

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:54:18 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 10:09:23 PM by bncbnc

5 bitcoins is very high amount to be invested in a new project that still require further studies for both developer team and investors. Mining using a special expensive hardware is not that much profitable so you can just think about mining using a smartphone or more. Compared to other ICO, Electroneum looks as one of the best but you may have another viewpoint when comparing it to projects in the mining environment. In most case, i may invest max 10% of the amount you will invest.
yes that is right that 5 bitcoin is a big amount to invest in a near project, but it think that the ICO is looking a good one and if a person can afford he should invest in it, because it is expected to get a good return from that ICO. i think there are a lot of good potential altcoin where one can make a good profit in a short period of time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Imikocha

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:58:42 PM

That doesn't make sense.I know what you are saying is right,but for the same thing they already have the money going by some guys posting here that the ceo is rich and all.
Use that money for promotion, 'word of mouth as you mentioned 'and development of the app directly,whats the need for an ICO is what I asked

Why doesn't that make sense? A multi-million dollar company can develop and push an app, but the market may never ever adopt or even like the app. What this approach ensures is that while the ICO is on the way, beta-testing can be done by the community and any changes/new approach can be discussed or announced to the people. Without people, no coin to be honest. This is just one of the approaches, you could do as you say, and just pay everything by themselves, but the amount of people you have dedicated and incentivized, while doing an ICO is larger and more interested than people you could pay to do the job. I am not saying it is because they want to save money, i am saying that it is a more powerful tool.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: