Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much willl you invest in Electroneum?  (Read 43072 times)
bennybeezy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:50:54 PM

I was all gung-ho about Electroneum. I read their marketing white paper (i.e. non-technical) and was ready to invest a good couple of hundred bucks until I came across a couple of videos (below), both of which make very valid points:

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAulL_dzsvU

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5kWnnxoTO4

I'd like to point out that while I think the underlying concept of Electroneum is pretty cool (i.e. introducing crypto to the masses), from a sheer numbers standpoint I feel the coins are overpriced right out the gate.

I realize there is a ton of momentum behind this project though, and while I do wish them and everyone who bought into the token sale the best of luck, I'm going to sit this one out for the time being and wait patiently to see where it goes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skyborn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:28:25 PM

I'm generally not that keen on investing in ico's. Even though the returns ca' be extreme great I really don't feel comfortable investing my precious bitcoin in an unproven concept. Don't get me wrong, the project that electroneum has looks great but I I'd rather hold on to my bitcoin especially during these Volatile times.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:47:52 AM

I've only recently heard of Electroneum, it sounds very promising, and it has raised an amazing 40 Million $.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
hehemon

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:58:13 AM

i'll invest 50% i guest that will be a great investment! It will be a great idea
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:13:00 AM

I just missed the token sale of electroneum just when I got my winnings from a sports book site that I use. But either way I'm really looking forward on to how this coin will progress once it hit the exchanges this coming November 1.

lizardobonifacio

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:16:05 AM

We reached $1,000,000 today!!

And thats across 8000 investors. Its spreading by word of mouth through the mainstream, as most investors so far have never been in crypto before.

Electroneum is taking it to the masses already. Its working

Hello sir, What the hell i bought ETN coins but i still got nothing. I am getting pissed. The token sale is closed now. Am i not gonna have the ETN i bought on oct 18? They are not even replying with my email!
cOoper_@yden19

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:36:04 AM

Mobile mining, killer Team, marketing isn't a problem for once. I am sending 10 BTC when it goes live here soon.

How much will you invest?

Please don't ask why, go to electroneum.com and I am sure you won't argue with me. So make it easy on all of us instead of just yelling scam about things you haven't researched.
I am so sick of noobs always doing this. And there is no excuse for older members. This is one of the biggest ICOs of the year. So please and thank you.

i would like to invest present demand of electroneum i want to buy it. actually it has great demand then i have to buy it. i'm little confused to buying coins somebody saying buy bit coins, somebody saying buy alt coins, and others saying another coins so what can i buy. but i want to buy electroneum coins so how can i buy it.
perrysaico

Activity: 121

Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:30:26 PM

The first ICO i invested in Smiley invested only a small amount.. hope this peaks up!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
nrichie53

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:26:08 PM

Mobile mining, killer Team, marketing isn't a problem for once. I am sending 10 BTC when it goes live here soon.

Please don't ask why, go to electroneum.com and I am sure you won't argue with me. So make it easy on all of us instead of just yelling scam about things you haven't researched.
I am so sick of noobs always doing this. And there is no excuse for older members. This is one of the biggest ICOs of the year. So please and thank you.

i would like to invest present demand of electroneum i want to buy it. actually it has great demand then i have to buy it. i'm little confused to buying coins somebody saying buy bit coins, somebody saying buy alt coins, and others saying another coins so what can i buy. but i want to buy electroneum coins so how can i buy it.

Unfortunately you are too late for the ICO.  It closed early as they hit their hard cap of $40million USD.  However, you can start to purchase ETN on Nov 1st when it starts trading on the exchanges.  Best of luck to you.
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:39:09 PM

If you were to ask me how much i want to earn on electroneum ,I would rather invest the highest amount that i can,because i believe that the value of the electroneum will be higher that today that's why it will be useful and beneficial to me if i would be investing the highest amount of electroneum that I can today.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:53:50 PM

None. I don't like the concept and that they already collect nearly 30M.
I may wait the price dump from promotions and bounties to buy some cheaper tokens but that's all.  Just because of hype around.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
momopi

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:58:38 PM

I invested little amount, for only 0.1 BTC and looking forward to see this will grow over time Smiley as far as the project goes, it looks well and many investors and waiting the coin to his exchanges to buy dump coins.
dacryptomoney

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:03:36 PM

I wouldn't invest a single penny now...seems rather stupid
1kings

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:54:22 AM

Im buying 1 000 000 ETN,

Hope it reaches $1 Smiley

Interesting. Just stick to the $1 part. Btc is here to stay.

ETN will make Bitcoin obsolete, BTC is outdated and not good enough to be used as real money

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:57:43 AM

I wouldn't invest a single penny now...seems rather stupid
You say stupid on what basis? can you explained the reason say like that, maybe you can prevent newbie to invest in this project.s
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:59:31 PM

This project has reached $40 million hard cap. That was amazing! It was too late to buy tokens. So I have to wait until listing on the exchange.
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:00:54 PM

I have always believed in this project and growth it shows a head. Wish I had more, but now I am happy with my 2 ETh worth of Electroneum.
StefanRe99

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:56:11 PM

Where can I buy Electroneum? So which Exchange Company? Will it be possible over Coinbase?
paddy_T

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:52:32 PM

Where can I buy Electroneum? So which Exchange Company? Will it be possible over Coinbase?
i have the same question because my brother want to buy ETN tokens, who would like to sell ETN tokens here, plz tell me, thanks all!
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:22:40 PM

i have the same question because my brother want to buy ETN tokens, who would like to sell ETN tokens here, plz tell me, thanks all!

Unfortunately, you can not buy it at this time.  The blockchain, app, and ICO tokens will be released on Nov. 1st.
They are in talks with exchanges now to get them listed and they estimate that the coin will get listed second or third week of november.

So for now, it's impossible until Nov. 1st.

From Nov. 1st until it gets listed you can only buy directly from someone that has ETN from the ICO.  You might be able to find people who will sell on Electroneum's Telegram or even here on bitcointalk.  Be VERY careful though because you can easily get scammed this way.

After it gets listed on exchanges (mid to late Nov.) you can freely purchase using BTC and maybe ETH.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: