Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We're at the second stage of the bloodbath now.. Thoughts?  (Read 1147 times)
lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:10:51 PM

I think after a few days, people will start buying A LOT of BTC and will put us on the road to recovery.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
musicman90

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:17:26 PM

I hope so! This has set me waaaaay into the negative, I can't take many more hits  Cry
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:19:44 PM

I still don't see a bloodbath or wich cryptocurrency do you mean? All established cryptos had a continuus up since beginning of the year, with a little break like now.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:25:07 PM

I think after a few days, people will start buying A LOT of BTC and will put us on the road to recovery.
Yes, don't worry about the dump this days.
There is some rumors about chinese government and about JPMorgan.
Chines government : Bitcoin is worlwide and can rune whithout.
JPMorgan : LOL.

It's time to buy Bitcoins !
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:33:36 PM

I think it is more a Ethereum drop, it just drag the BTC and the BTC drags every other crypto in the scene, besides it is just funny to see how the people with less time in crypto get mad with the downs, even if they have bougth their bitcoins for 2000 or less
Ruggito

Activity: 283
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:35:36 PM

I don't think that this is an eth related drop. I don't think that eth have this kind of influence on BTC, at least at the moment.

Yep, IMHO we will go down al least until 3600$; a retracement at this point is more than normal, if we are putting it in perspective.
It's hard to find the deep bottom.. in the negative scenario we could touch the 2200$  Huh. Let's wait and see..

Buy some in this moment is a nice strategy  Cool

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:39:07 PM

I completely agree but price can reach around $3500 levels quickly. You can just look into market and there isnt huge buy pushing for bitcoin with cheap prices. So bears will pull the price some more time than just couple of days.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

This is an interesting project, but not very reliable in terms of long-term investments. I'll be investing, but not more than 1% of your Deposit, you cannot deviate from the money management)
lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:14:19 PM

I don't think that this is an eth related drop. I don't think that eth have this kind of influence on BTC, at least at the moment.

Yep, IMHO we will go down al least until 3600$; a retracement at this point is more than normal, if we are putting it in perspective.
It's hard to find the deep bottom.. in the negative scenario we could touch the 2200$  Huh. Let's wait and see..

Buy some in this moment is a nice strategy  Cool
Really hope this "negative scenario" happens. I'll gladly sell everything with 50% loss for BTC.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:14:47 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 04:31:10 PM by GRR

Just don't do anything. Sit out the FUD 2 weeks and expect extraordinary green season.

Actually, it is funny, the whole JP Morgan thing is a joke. No matter what any financial guy says or tells you, it is probably the opposite or at least an angle to make money. That is how they work. You can only recognize his motives and make some money out of it. I bet they already bought BTC in the recent drop. Those panic sales are idiotic yet again, but good for people who are able to buy stuff. I am buying at least. People are sheep who freak out after the slightest news. And this guy is a wolf who makes money from idiots.
monkfishy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:50:04 PM

New investment opportunities have little history, which just means it reacts more strongly to any information whether positive or negative.

If you want to dabble in such asset classes, large swings are to be expected. As long as it doesn't end in the crypto equivalent of bankruptcy, it's shouldn't be anything to worry about.

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:53:27 PM

We could be heading to a long recovery, so it is up to you to manage your funds

I'm gonna keep holding and taking bites at some alts
LiGuBi

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:56:33 PM

New chances for the ones who missed the first boat. Another boat is ready for the next destination and that's 200 billion market cap at least.
HODLwearz

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:02:04 PM

I hope so! This has set me waaaaay into the negative, I can't take many more hits  Cry

You only lose if you sell. Don't be a newb. If you're worried about making fiat fast... then go to the stock market or rob a bank...
berrygood

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:15:08 PM

I think market will be worse in october and november so I think everyone should cash out their coins not to be broken in winter. If you have also enough cash then no problem.

dennyd999

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:22:57 PM

I think market will be worse in october and november so I think everyone should cash out their coins not to be broken in winter. If you have also enough cash then no problem.

Many decentralized exchange project come in Q4 in 2017 thats will make altcoins less dependent from Bitcoin drops and will stabilize cryptomarket in that matter. October is big for updates and announcment from other good projects. 

When Bitcoin will fall it will be the problem of Bitcoin alone. Soon

BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:24:12 PM

My thoughts exactly.  YTD is extremely positive.  Cryptocurrencies are on sale right now, get them while they're hot!

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
GRR

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:10:36 PM

Many decentralized exchange project come in Q4 in 2017 thats will make altcoins less dependent from Bitcoin drops and will stabilize cryptomarket in that matter. October is big for updates and announcment from other good projects. 

When Bitcoin will fall it will be the problem of Bitcoin alone. Soon

That is, unfortunately, utter nonsense. Whenever BTC drops, all other alts drop 2-3x times as much. When BTC is stable, alts can rise. BTC is king.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:36:28 PM

I think we're on for a rough few months. The buy walls for bitcoin are very thin. We are at the beginning of a major correction phase right now. How long will it last? No one knows.
CryptoContrib

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:41:01 PM

It's more than likely going to be a few more dips here and there but after November things could start turning around quickly. Buy, buy buy, hold hold hold... Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: