Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ][SCORE][POW][Scrypt]  (Read 20987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:29:40 PM

Glad to see SCORE back in the game...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc00

Activity: 361
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:34:55 PM

show please scorecoin.conf

https://t.me/crypto_tops aвтopcкий кaнaл вeдy c 2017 гoдa
http://retrodrop.pro coфт пpoeкт для cибилдepoв/peтpoдpпoepoв пoд мeтaмacк
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:01:07 PM

show please scorecoin.conf

rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcadmin
rpcport=10810
server=1
listen=1
addnode=178.238.226.136:10809
addnode=212.237.21.74:10809
addnode=66.228.57.25:10809
addnode=83.169.7.202:10809

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
btc00

Activity: 361
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:21:59 PM

oh work i happy tnx!

https://t.me/crypto_tops aвтopcкий кaнaл вeдy c 2017 гoдa
http://retrodrop.pro coфт пpoeкт для cибилдepoв/peтpoдpпoepoв пoд мeтaмacк
Bl1p

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:49:46 PM

Scorecoin Community,

My name is Ryan Emerick. Mark and I am working together on this Project. Till now I was only focused on the development part but we decided to change that. I will try to be online for questions at least for a couple days in a week. My Background: I work full time, as an Engineer, for a Software Company specialized in Automation. Besides that, I have long year experience, gained from dozens of different Projects, as a Freelancer specially in Web Development and Web Services. I worked together with Mark on one of these Projects. So, that’s how we know each other.

Scorecoin Development Status:
First, Masternodes are not the problem. They never were. Scorecoin is based on an old source code so when we started to implement new Features we ran into many incompatibilities. That’s why we decided to update the Source and implement the Masternodes afterwards. While updating the source we were confronted with a couple nice features which are already implemented on the recent versions of bitcoin, litecoin …
We have great Plans for Scorecoin and Mark is already in touch with some gaming websites, talking about new partnerships. That is why we want to build on something which has a solid technical ground for further developments. That’s the part that took us the most time.

Because of these major changes it is not possible to give an exact date for the next release, all tough I can tell you that we are on a very good stage right now. Still, there can be unexpected bugs in the final test phase which already happened once. For such a Situation, this time, we have prepared a “early” release of the next version with the Masternodes feature implemented on the (almost) old source code. But that’s only the backup plan! We will ask you if we get there. Let’s hope not.

That’s all for now. Feel free to reach out to me for further Questions.

Best Regrads

Ryan Emerick
ryanemerick@hotmail.com

hi ryan , my friend.

guys feel free to ask every question like you did to me, also to ryan. he is in this projects involved like me

Thanks for the update Mark.

Hello Ryan welcome - would you mind sharing a link to your work/github profile with us please? We're all waiting to see how the work is progressing.

Yes, please.
Svoa

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:57:37 PM

Please help! Wallet not syncing again! 8 hours behind the writing! Help!
Ydnar

Activity: 63

Crypto Lover

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:39:38 AM

any news on the project?

my BTC address: 1DTe7gFr35JMXw8iiTekrE3sq5qmdJmecW
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:03:39 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 09:15:43 PM by Parsa1

Price is going up and up, Devs are working on this coin.
Soon we will see a price of 0.20 USD like other MN coins. But since this coin has a business program like games etc with it,
than the price will go to 0.80 usd in a couple of month and next year above 1 usd.
I am going to invest since its cheap right now to compare with other MN coins.
The other positive side of this coin is that its already listed on Cryptopia exchange.
Nowadays to list a coin on Cryptopia costs 8 btc. Score has a great potential.
when the MN comes price will jump and we wont see todays price any longer.

Mice Elf

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:33:33 AM

Soon we will see a price of 0.20 USD like other MN coins. But since this coin has a business program like games etc with it,
than the price will go to 0.80 usd in a couple of month and next year above 1 usd.
The other positive side of this coin is that its already listed on Cryptopia exchange.
That's the spirit!
bezikazi

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:12:32 AM

For the masternode do I need fixed Ip and can I use Dynamic DNS? I know some mastenode support some not. What about score?
Parsa1

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:28:53 PM

For the masternode do I need fixed Ip and can I use Dynamic DNS? I know some mastenode support some not. What about score?

Devs or community will make tutorials about masternode. wait til MN comes out.

bezikazi

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:01:43 PM

Devs or community will make tutorials about masternode. wait til MN comes out.

Ok I will wait, ill try put my coins and do simple PoS
phrhthtmsiii

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:40:39 PM

Totally Agree. Would love to see some more info on the MN, but when that is there, this should be excellent investment. Price is cheap aswell.
ryanemerick

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:22:03 PM

Scorecoin Community,

I am glad to announce that we integrated Masternodes and Darksend to Scorecoin. It was an important milestone to get this Features work with our current Version. On the current State, we compiled it successfully and started to test these features on our Test net. We will update the code on Github today and create a new branch for Version 2.0.
Further, to share the development process in future instantly, we will work and update from now directly on Github.

Starting with this great News we also want you to give some insight regarding the development plans.  Scorecoin is currently in some kind unique. There are plenty of “Masternode” coins out there which are all clones from each other. We reworked, almost all parts, the good old fashion way which gave us the possibility to choose what Features we really want to include and which not.
For Scorecoin 2.1 we considering InstantX while we are little bit skeptical about Spork.  As usual, we will ask the Community before making the final decision.

Last but on least get prepared for some great development in getting Scorecoin to a Mobile Game very soon.

Best Regards
Ryan Emerick

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:47:32 PM

Scorecoin Community,

I am glad to announce that we integrated Masternodes and Darksend to Scorecoin. It was an important milestone to get this Features work with our current Version. On the current State, we compiled it successfully and started to test these features on our Test net. We will update the code on Github today and create a new branch for Version 2.0.
Further, to share the development process in future instantly, we will work and update from now directly on Github.

Starting with this great News we also want you to give some insight regarding the development plans.  Scorecoin is currently in some kind unique. There are plenty of “Masternode” coins out there which are all clones from each other. We reworked, almost all parts, the good old fashion way which gave us the possibility to choose what Features we really want to include and which not.
For Scorecoin 2.1 we considering InstantX while we are little bit skeptical about Spork.  As usual, we will ask the Community before making the final decision.

Last but on least get prepared for some great development in getting Scorecoin to a Mobile Game very soon.

Best Regards
Ryan Emerick

Excellent work guys!!  This is great news for SCORE holders and investors.  Looking forward to seeing the code up on Github.  Exciting!!  Keep the updates coming and we will grow this community.  Being able to keep Cryptopia was so important. 

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
phrhthtmsiii

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:07:30 PM

Scorecoin Community,

Best Regards
Ryan Emerick

Awesome News. ANd I totally agree with the above. This is the scenario we wanted. Keep cryptopia for the volume and add MN. Getting all the asics ready for the next growth phase.
passteque

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:09:43 PM

i'm starting to accumulate score , i hope i will get a masternode, gj devs for this work. It looks a pretty active coin
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:13:42 PM

congrats for the update. masternodes + darksend is a true achievement for this coin. can't wait to see the ROI stats for score MNs, got a few that I could deploy. try working out a deal with nodeshare.in - they offer a great service for hosting MNs for non-techies.

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Ishtaro

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:19:15 PM

i'm starting to accumulate score , i hope i will get a masternode, gj devs for this work. It looks a pretty active coin

When the start date masternode?
mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

Scorecoin Community,

Best Regards
Ryan Emerick

Do you have any plans when you will release this update? Will it be compatible with cryptopia?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: