Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ][SCORE][POW][Scrypt]  (Read 20987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:49:56 PM

What the problem Mark? You have time to delete commets, but dont have time to answer? Noting to say?

Look it just this simple. Mark has been working very hard as a single DEV. He has delivered time and time again. I am sure he will deliver again. The deal he was making didn't go the way he planned, THAT'S LIFE! Many of us here are long term holders. SCORE coin has a future as long as it has a dedicated dev. Will masternodes come? Yes. When? When they are ready! Over 90% of the coins here have been abandon by the DEV. Mark has been honest and upfront from day one. Most Alt coins are taking a hit on value due to the rise in Bitcoin prices. If you are unhappy about any progress this coin has made. Then you can either help out or leave! ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE!!!

tbh so far he hasnt delivered anything or did i miss smthg?

and just to make something sure " ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE!!!" its not, some of these people might bought this coin as an investment and got rekt by dump caused by the devs behavior.

just my 2 cents

Apparently you invested more than you could afford to lose. Score is not a fly by night coin. If so, the dev would have left it already. Instead of crying, you can either hold, sell or buy more to average down. I am 1 btc in it and i'm not crying. Because I know when the dev delivers its a home run for me, and HE WILL DELIVER!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:02:08 PM

On sale what was the value of coin / token? What is the main purpose of this project, since these last posts seem to be a game of luck?
mrhans

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:33:22 AM

On sale what was the value of coin / token? What is the main purpose of this project, since these last posts seem to be a game of luck?

While I have to say I'm glad mark decided not to delete my last critical comments, wait you're saying is my main concern about this coin. Active dev OK, but there is no real target or purpose for this coin. They say its for games, but isn't being used anywhere. Without a real purpose it's just a gamble coin
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:10:24 AM

Another coin make MN-system for one-two week. Example Solaris. Moreover Solaris realized swap old coins to new with change algo - TWO WEEKS, only two weeks and one dev.

Conclusions do it yourself.
I'm glad I did not buy SCOREcoin  Tongue
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:04:11 AM

investment means holding the coin for a medium to long period

You are fooling yourself. If you hold this coin medium to long term, you will simply lose all your money.

Marksteven has not done anything on github in the last 10 days. There is an open issue, nobody did anything about it, neither he nor the other phantom developer. There is a pull request waiting (since two weeks) to be reviewed and merged, no work done on that.

It's simple as that: Marksteven does not have the skills to get a working crypto coin out the door and instead of trying, he is goofing around on discord and selling off his bags once the price goes up.

If you bought in at a higher price (like I did, unfortunately), you can kiss your money good-bye.
marksteven (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:19:30 AM

investment means holding the coin for a medium to long period

You are fooling yourself. If you hold this coin medium to long term, you will simply lose all your money.

Marksteven has not done anything on github in the last 10 days. There is an open issue, nobody did anything about it, neither he nor the other phantom developer. There is a pull request waiting (since two weeks) to be reviewed and merged, no work done on that.

It's simple as that: Marksteven does not have the skills to get a working crypto coin out the door and instead of trying, he is goofing around on discord and selling off his bags once the price goes up.

If you bought in at a higher price (like I did, unfortunately), you can kiss your money good-bye.

just take a look at the newer version, there is already in it, what needed.
tradingdisaster

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:14:45 AM

All I see is the Github. This is open-source, so the code is where it's at.

IF you have master nodes ready, make a big splash, but until then, better keep coding and don't announce new versions that don't have that.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:23:35 PM

All I see is the Github. This is open-source, so the code is where it's at.

IF you have master nodes ready, make a big splash, but until then, better keep coding and don't announce new versions that don't have that.
everything is at github, masterbranch. i dont say there is a new version, just look at branch master, everything is what it is there
tradingdisaster

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:00:41 PM

everything is at github, masterbranch. i dont say there is a new version, just look at branch master, everything is what it is there

https://github.com/marksteven2017/Scorecoin right? That has been updated 10 days ago.
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:49:53 PM

https://github.com/marksteven2017/Scorecoin right? That has been updated 10 days ago.

What do he needs to update it every day?  Huh
mrhans

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:55:15 PM

What do he needs to update it every day?  Huh

There is no need to have an update EVERY day, but the last commit was 10 days ago, not by him. The one before was also only a merged push request. Even when including that one there were only four commits in the last month. This doesn't seem like super active development
tradingdisaster

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:58:12 PM

There is no need to have an update EVERY day, but the last commit was 10 days ago, not by him. The one before was also only a merged push request. Even when including that one there were only four commits in the last month. This doesn't seem like super active development

If I may add to this, there's a two weeks old pull request. To those who are not familiar with Github, that's someone who tries to help the project by solving problems and contributing code.

Neither of the two developers seem to want to look at this code and integrate it - that's basically telling the author of the pull request to bugger off as the devs are too lazy to take the time and accept that donation. If that is not a big fat red flag, I don't know what is.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:02:02 PM

If I may add to this, there's a two weeks old pull request. To those who are not familiar with Github, that's someone who tries to help the project by solving problems and contributing code.

Neither of the two developers seem to want to look at this code and integrate it - that's basically telling the author of the pull request to bugger off as the devs are too lazy to take the time and accept that donation. If that is not a big fat red flag, I don't know what is.

i cant accept every pull request, also i accepted some pull requests  wich are useful.
so dont give false information to people
mrhans

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:04:44 AM

One major concern for me would be that when commits happen, they are very long with no real description what changed. I don't think that both devs check every line of code another person changed, they just make a functional check. This is dangerous as malicious code could be infiltrated. I don't say it already was, but it could be
tradingdisaster

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:39:46 AM

i cant accept every pull request, also i accepted some pull requests  wich are useful.
so dont give false information to people

Stop being obtuse. If you cannot accept a PR, you reject it. If you think it lacks quality, but has some substance, you reject and tell the developer. That's how OpenSource rolls. Doing nothing is being rude.
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 04:48:08 PM

Hi Mark - just wondering how things have been going? How is progress on the testing going? Any new code to push to github?

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
Funnymyth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:34:11 AM

is there going to be a masternode option for this coin?
Ehsan3d

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:08:32 PM

Hi Mark, What about your big news!?
pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:10:05 PM

it turned out that it wasnt such a great deal anyway. the company wanted to much info about mark and not the coin itself.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
mikeythemachine

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:00:56 PM

Hi all. I hold this coin and see it like this. Mark is talking on here so hasn't buggared off. There is a new dev. This coin is cheap.

Honestly, I took a bit of a gamble on this one. I read the old threads and it isn't pleasant reading, but old threads are not what is happening today. Could history repeat? Sure it could. Could the masternode happen? Sure it could. If it goes pear shaped I lose my speculative investment. Shit happens. If the masternode works then I'm up 10 times at least. I consider that a decent bet.

Good luck team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: