Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]TerraMiner - The First mining farm in which anyone can invest.  (Read 18857 times)
gecelerinyargici

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:42:37 PM

erraminer admin why dont u answer me ?

When will you send the tokens from bounty campaigns ?
You said that earning starts in december so when will you start to send the profits ?

CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:56:44 PM

You said that earning starts in december so when will you start to send the profits ?

Forget about the bounty. They already distributed the small bounty and disqualified most of them at the last minute.

Now, out of nowhere, they are doing another ICO to collect more funds.
terraminer_io

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:52:51 PM

bonuses bounty programs have long been credited. The first payments to investors in mid-December
terraminer_io

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:57:29 PM

Forget about the bounty. They already distributed the small bounty and disqualified most of them at the last minute.

Now, out of nowhere, they are doing another ICO to collect more funds.

you are wrong. We have already commented on the situation with the bounty program many times. First, payments to the investors will begin and then the second ico starts
gecelerinyargici

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:17:30 PM

bonuses bounty programs have long been credited. The first payments to investors in mid-December

But i did not get my tokens from bounty . Facebook and twitter bounties , Im in the list

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:20:21 PM

thank you for accepting my coin.
hopefully this coin will quickly enter in the big market and have a very high price.
terraminer_io

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:33:20 PM

Newsflash!
Newsflash! As many of you might know, the Nicehash service that we planned to use for our mining farm has officially confirmed a security breach that swept away a huge amount of BTC. To date, the service is out of order.
As soon as we got the news, we began looking for an alternative, analysing the market for suitable options, specifically looking for a secure service. Right now our choice is with https://prohashing.com
Prohashing is a mining pool based on PPS(pay per share) system. It’s a solid alternative to Nicehash that allows to keep our investors profit on the same level as before.
There’s nothing to worry about, our work is coming along on schedule. We’re getting ready for our CEO, Pavel Kuznetsov’s trip to China that he’s supposed to leave for in a matter of days. He will personally supervise the farm launch. Stay tuned!
gecelerinyargici

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:21:33 PM

Newsflash!
Newsflash! As many of you might know, the Nicehash service that we planned to use for our mining farm has officially confirmed a security breach that swept away a huge amount of BTC. To date, the service is out of order.
As soon as we got the news, we began looking for an alternative, analysing the market for suitable options, specifically looking for a secure service. Right now our choice is with https://prohashing.com
Prohashing is a mining pool based on PPS(pay per share) system. It’s a solid alternative to Nicehash that allows to keep our investors profit on the same level as before.
There’s nothing to worry about, our work is coming along on schedule. We’re getting ready for our CEO, Pavel Kuznetsov’s trip to China that he’s supposed to leave for in a matter of days. He will personally supervise the farm launch. Stay tuned!

ı sent you message that I did not get my tokens from bounty why dont you help about it ? ur telegram page already closed tell me who can answer me Huh?

aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:50:32 AM

Newsflash!

When is the farm launch, will it be launched before the next ICO starts ?
terraminer_io

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:26:25 PM

Newsflash!

When is the farm launch, will it be launched before the next ICO starts ?

Our farm will be launched until December 22, December 27 starts a new ICO
terraminer_io

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:28:08 PM

Newsflash!

ı sent you message that I did not get my tokens from bounty why dont you help about it ? ur telegram page already closed tell me who can answer me Huh?

answered pm
Randian Hero

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:25:01 PM

Second ICO suddenly? There are broken links on this page in the section of advisers https://terraminer.online/white_paper/
And also a nonworking video https://terraminer.online/about/
Smells scammy, guys. You've been warned.
terraminer_io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:34:41 AM

TerraMiner Farm Launch Just a Few Days Away!
Today we’ll tell you about our unique submersive cooling system. You’ll learn how this will allow to overclock our hardware and lower miscellaneous costs.

To find out more information about our single-phase submersive cooling system by Beeminer, click the link: ► http://telegra.ph/Unique-submersive-cooling-system-12-11
terraminer_io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:56:58 AM

Second ICO suddenly? There are broken links on this page in the section of advisers https://terraminer.online/white_paper/
And also a nonworking video https://terraminer.online/about/
Smells scammy, guys. You've been warned.

You called us a scam because of broken links? That's funny! Visit our chat in telegram there is our founder and team and they communicate with investors
terraminer_io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

We are happy to present you with some news from the farm! We finally got the cooling baths for our submersive cooling system, and their installation is going full steam. We have delegated this work to the manufacturer so the final product is warranty-protected. While Beeminer, the manufacturer, is installing the baths, our team is helping them out and supervising the process. The tight schedule we’re running only allows some lunch breaks, and there in the picture you can see our chief engineer, Ruslan Sharamet, wearing a hardhat for dinner Smiley

In case you missed the article about our submersive cooling system, you can fill yourself in here: http://telegra.ph/Unique-submersive-cooling-system-12-11

The farm launch is just a few days away, stay tuned for further updates and feel free to buy TRM tokens on EtherDelta to become an owner of a share in our mining farm’s hashrate.

gecelerinyargici

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:18:19 PM

Newsflash!

answered pm

thanks for the answer , do you have telegram page for new ico ? and there is no exchange for trm token on etherdelta anymore , why?

vogueadagio

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:47:00 PM

Interesting project, but such a slow website it makes it difficult to gather information. Anyone else faces this problem ??
goutevery

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:54:36 AM

this ico will be smoking hot 
terraminer_io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:11:44 AM

Newsflash!

answered pm

thanks for the answer , do you have telegram page for new ico ? and there is no exchange for trm token on etherdelta anymore , why?

On EtherDelta, trm is sold. For the new ICO there are no new social networks yet.
terraminer_io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:16:15 AM

this ico will be smoking hot 

thanks for your opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: