Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]TerraMiner - The First mining farm in which anyone can invest.  (Read 18857 times)
terraminer_io

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

This is the last chance to buy TRM2 for the best price during the crowdsale of the project!
Less than 3 days left until the end of our Crowdsale which means you only have 3 days to buy TerraMiner-2 tokens.
As many of you may have noticed, major hardware manufacturers have drastically decreased their prices, and it wouldn’t be fair to our investors if we did not follow suit. Starting 29.03.2018 and until the end of the ICO, TRM2 price is reduced to just $1.5 per token!
To participate in the ICO simply hit “buy tokens” on our website at https://terraminer.online. After signing up you will access your dashboard where you’ll find all the necessary information. We would like to remind you that the only payment options are BTC and ETH.

🔴 Hurry up! Make sure to grab TRM2 for the best possible price!

✔️ 1 TRM2 = $1.5

✔️ Token transfer – up to 48 hours after the purchase

✔️ You can only buy tokens on our official website at terraminer.online

✔️ Payouts begin May 2018

Accepting payments in BTC or ETH, no minimum. Only use your own personal wallets for the purchases (no exchange or custodial wallets).

Happy investing!

terraminer_io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

Dear investors!
Today CEO of TerraMiner, Pavel Kuznetsov is hosting a livestream! Last week it was cancelled due to technical issues. Tune in today at 18:00 UTC, the link will be posted in the chat shortly beforehand.
We are sure our investors have a lot of questions, especially considering the project has gone through some serious changes!
► Token price is down as yesterday we launched an unprecedented offer of $1.5 per token
► We received the first batch of ASICs for TerraMiner-2 and in the near future we’ll begin testing it
► TerraMiner-1 farm hashpower has reached 140 GH/s, and we’re not stopping there with the overclock
► Submersive cooling baths for the second farm are being assembled

These questions and many other will be addressed by our CEO, Pavel Kuznetsov, as usual, at 18:00 UTC. The link to the livestream will be posted to our chat and channel, so stay updated in Telegram. Prepare your questions with the hashtag #ask_pavel, and he will address them on the stream. Come to the stream and ask the most pertinent questions live, directly to Pavel!
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

Today is the last day of the crowdfunding campaign for the TerraMiner-2 ICO project. Until midnight you still have time to purchase tokens at a price of just $1.5 per TRM2.
Here is a brief roundup while we are gathering more stats:

$1,859,119 raised during the campaign

Almost 8000 participants have invested in the project

The first batch of hardware for TRM2 has arrived and the second generation cooling system is being assembled and tested

A quick rundown:

►  1 token = 1 MH/s of Scrypt mining hashpower

►  You can only buy tokens on our official website at terraminer.online

►  Payouts begin May 2018

►  Accepting payments in BTC or ETH, no minimum. Only use your own personal wallets for the purchases (no exchange or custodial wallets).

►  Token transfer – up to 48 hours after the purchase
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

Hi Developers, tried to find button to change language on the site, but didnt find,  say me - will you add languages to the website?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin There are all languages there. English, spanish, french, korean etc. everything can be found on the website  Grin Grin Grin
but with these questions you do not get MERIT  Wink
terraminer_io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

TerraMiner-2 Post-ICO extended until April 30!

It is no secret that with the cryptocurrency market in downturn, the mining market has also followed in its steps – mining revenue is down and hardware is unprecedentedly cheap. The TerraMiner project can take advantage of the discounts on hardware and we believe this opportunity must be shared with our investors to scale up the project and increase the total hashpower of the TerraMiner-2 farm. This is why we are extending the token sale for another month.

This will not affect the investors who have already purchased TRM2. Their payouts will go as scheduled – in April and May, depending on when the tokens were purchased;
This will allow us all to increase the farm’s hashpower and profits for everyone.

Not only we’ll be able to ride out the bloodbath on the market, but purchase hardware at a better price that will later show great profitability;
Pavel Kuznetsov, the CEO of the project has already scheduled a number of meetings with large potential investors.

Buy the dip, as they say, and in this red market that’s the motto to stand by. We offer our investors the opportunity to do just that! TRM2 is priced at $2 per token for the period from April 2 through April 30!

meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

This will not affect the investors who have already purchased TRM2. Their payouts will go as scheduled – in April and May, depending on when the tokens were purchased;

OK. Who bought TRM2 on 30.12.2017! When does he get the first payout. There must be an exact date. Thank you
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

My investment dated Jan-05 in TRM2 is of 4500$(5 Ethereum), and I received 1400 TRM2 tokens and now team is selling at 2$ per token.
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:07:33 AM

Is there a working website ? can't access.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
meikelcoin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

Is there a working website ? can't access.

https://terraminer.online/ 

I tried it and it works fine. I hope you can see it now. good luck . maybe the team is better and faster than ENVION   Grin
terraminer_io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

Dear TerraMiner investors, we have an important announcement:

From 06.04.2018 to 08.04.2018 the TerraMiner-1 farm will be shut down for maintenance. The reason for this downtime is linked to maintenance at a local power distribution substation that the farm draws electricity from. We decided to take advantage of that and conduct maintenance in the meantime:

✔️ Maintenance procedures for ASIC-miners
✔️ Preventive maintenance of the cooling system
✔️ Readings checkup and general diagnostic tests

TRM token holders will receive compensation for the downtime.
All the up-to-date information about the farm’s status can be found in the project’s chats!

terraminer_io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

Dear TerraMiner investors, as you may remember our announcement on 06.04.2018 saying TerraMiner-1 farm will be down for a few days. The reason for this downtime is maintenance at the power distribution substation supplying our farm. We plan to reconnect the farm to the power grid on 11 April 2018.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and would like to remind you that all TRM1 token holders will receive compensation.
For up-to-date information on the farm’s status make sure to come by our chat groups!

humulin1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

Dear Terraminer!

You promised to investors that the payouts will start with april. But my balance is still zero and its april 10. Why you promise fake dates that you can't complete? I calculated with april starts payout when i invested my money to this project but days and days just gone and zero payback yet.... Thanks for nothing!
gecelerinyargici

Activity: 168

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:13:38 AM

There is no payout from 06.04 to 13.04 , why did you stop ? and when will you buy back trm1 tokens ?

meikelcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:11:36 PM

Dear Terraminer!

You promised to investors that the payouts will start with april. But my balance is still zero and its april 10. Why you promise fake dates that you can't complete? I calculated with april starts payout when i invested my money to this project but days and days just gone and zero payback yet.... Thanks for nothing!

Honestly ? that's scam then. If it really is like that why the team does not answer here. There must be reasons why no Roi comes yet. Or is it like ENVION. ? First the team writes a lot and later there is no profit
aarell

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

Dear Terraminer!

Honestly ? that's scam then. If it really is like that why the team does not answer here. There must be reasons why no Roi comes yet. Or is it like ENVION. ? First the team writes a lot and later there is no profit
Not a scam as TRM investors are receiving daily payouts. TRM2 payout not started yet. I am invested in TRM, TRM2 and also Envion. From my experience I can say that TRM is much better than ENVION.
gecelerinyargici

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

Dear Terraminer!

Not a scam as TRM investors are receiving daily payouts. TRM2 payout not started yet. I am invested in TRM, TRM2 and also Envion. From my experience I can say that TRM is much better than ENVION.

I have trm1 tokens I did not get daily payouts for 9 days , after 9 days payouts down to half

aarell

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:07:55 PM

Dear Terraminer!

I have trm1 tokens I did not get daily payouts for 9 days , after 9 days payouts down to half
Yes I also noticed that, the mining farm was down for maintenance. In earlier post they have said that TRM1 holders will receive compensation for the same.
gecelerinyargici

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

Dear Terraminer!

Yes I also noticed that, the mining farm was down for maintenance. In earlier post they have said that TRM1 holders will receive compensation for the same.

yes the admin say same but when??!!

DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:46:52 AM

Dear Terraminer!

What is the approximate ROI % for the TRM tokens ? Can they still be purchased ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
gecelerinyargici

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

my daily profit was 0.0052 down to 0.0031 , I already informed the telegram admins about the issue but there is no answer , why ?!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: