Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone from 2020 contacted me  (Read 5711 times)
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:16:44 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2020, 06:16:26 PM by Sirait

^ we all here must know that 3 years ahead the price of Bitcoin will go up every year. but someone in the year 2020 sent you the picture. it's a joke lol Grin

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:40:25 PM

He sent me this pic:

However I know that this is fake, I just want to dream about that! I think this crazy prices are not impossible for the future. I hope that these currencies, especially btc and eth, will always be on the rise.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:27:00 PM

He sent me this pic:

Hahhahaha, nice! So nice to see numbers like that, imagine if it will be true, how world will be diferent and people which invest in it would be rich... Ohh beautiful world it would be haha
At the rate bitcoin is growing it is possible those number are low bitcoin is already at 94 billion so it only needs to go up in price about 300% its current price, while that is a lot, we are getting two forks and a halving in the middle of that process.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:03:31 PM

Looks like someone is hinting to buy n stock bitcoins n get rich in the future Grin . Not deniable though, this figure isnt impossible to achieve. May be someday it will be the reality, in next 1-2 years may be.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:57:19 AM

Looks like someone is hinting to buy n stock bitcoins n get rich in the future Grin . Not deniable though, this figure isnt impossible to achieve. May be someday it will be the reality, in next 1-2 years may be.
We never know what is going to happen in the coming days. It is because of the reason that anything can happen in future. In my opinion, the market price of bitcoin will for sure increase in the very similar fashion as it is increasing at the very present moment. You cannot say anything that it will reach up to this much of value but even then you can expect for a very bright future.
Yukyzu

Activity: 286

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:18:52 AM

Shocked Grin if it really happened, then the person who holds a lot of btc will have enormous wealth. but in reality the value of btc is still very far from that value. this is a big question whether its value will really peak in just 3 years. Cheesy

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:51:04 AM

He sent me this pic:

Hahhahaha, nice! So nice to see numbers like that, imagine if it will be true, how world will be diferent and people which invest in it would be rich... Ohh beautiful world it would be haha
At the rate bitcoin is growing it is possible those number are low bitcoin is already at 94 billion so it only needs to go up in price about 300% its current price, while that is a lot, we are getting two forks and a halving in the middle of that process.

There is a possibility that this price will become real in the near future. I do believe that those listed coins will become very popular that time and trading value will be as high as like that. Lets just hope for the better and higher prices Smiley

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:10:27 AM

He sent me this pic:

This figure will be possible if the digital currencies will be declared legally in all nations. All governments will diplomatically unites to find ways that digital currencies will possibly reach these figures without affecting the balance and equality of all nations specially the nations that holds only fewer numbers of bitcoins or any digital currencies.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:42:50 AM

Looks like someone took some numbers from a prediction site and photo-shopped them into the coin market cap statistics

Possibly from here? https://coincheckup.com/predictions

LOL Grin

redcrystal

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:49:32 AM

He sent me this pic:

If this was true (which I am in no way believing, but say this was roughly the market in 2020), I would be more financially sound to invest in ETH and LTC than BTC. 'According to this' BTC will basically double, ETH will grow x5 and LTC x9.. and OMG x59, but obviously this post is from an OMG, so you know, I wouldn't bank on that Cheesy
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:01:37 AM

He sent me this pic:

I like this. it seems that Bitcoin has a bright future because people who believe in bitcoin are hoping that it will last for a lifetime. Bitcoin helps a lot of people already and many are keeping their faith and hope that it will also help them in many ways especially financial aspect. If we believe, then it will happen. thanks for encouraging us
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:07:58 AM

Haha, this is nice. Back from the future. You know what, this can really happen. Do you have someone contacted you from 2050? Smiley

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:10:27 AM

He sent me this pic:

They lied...that is 2018 real time prices!.......they obviously want to buy it in 2018 and double their money in 2020

or why the hell else would you build a time machine and contact you? (I mean time machines are a major investment like crypto miners)

thus its a trap...resist..this obvious low ball offer

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:28:27 AM

He sent me this pic:

LOL! Very amazing! How does it happened? Grin

I don't know if that can happen but what is important for me now is the present, time to grow and become more active at all times to gain more bitcoin so that in 2020 i will become rich. Grin

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:06:27 PM

Shocked Grin if it really happened, then the person who holds a lot of btc will have enormous wealth. but in reality the value of btc is still very far from that value. this is a big question whether its value will really peak in just 3 years. Cheesy
According to my point of view bitcoin is developing very rapidly due to which its price is also increasing day by day. If we talk about the benefit of bitcoin , than many people used it in the past by holding bitcoins and then selling them  on the opportune moment. Still it can give profit to a person who holds it because the price of bitcoin is variable and is increasing day by day with its increasing development and importance.
smailler

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:53:09 PM

He sent me this pic:

numbers are very beautiful. I expect the result to be true. Thank you for bringing me hope
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:03:26 PM

He sent me this pic:

This is what we all hope for right? haha.
Sometimes a joke is needed, even if it is a dreamy joke like this. Well, but i guess many people here really looking forward for the day to comes. I myself really looking froward to it. Imagine what you can do if that day comes. I already have many things in my to do list if this day ever comes. Such as, turn bitcoin to some fiat money and buy some assets, making a shop, shopping, touring, etc.
Oya maybe someone need to make a meme topic about bitcoin? That would be a hilarious topic though.
CornyHubblePop

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:15:46 PM

only 2x from now on for btc, not that much way, 2020 price should be at least 50k
Tigran88

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:22:07 PM

He sent me this pic:

Cool. A good joke, that will become our future. BTC
I'm thinking such a bitcoin price is quite possible in 2020. As for the altcoins, it's hard to guess.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
DragonLancer

Activity: 78

Keep the change

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:37:21 PM

In 2020? If Bitcoin will keep the speed, we are going to see these numbers a lot sooner! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: