Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you picky with ICOs?  (Read 13409 times)
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 06:49:09 AM

Of course everyone will do something more selective first in an ico project. besides having to choose, of course what must be done is analysis and assessment. if not then we will lose the assets that we have now. be careful with the ico project
The problem now is that ICOs are no longer trending in the crypto space, causing people to turn in other directions such as IEOs and others, because since most ICOs have become scams, investors no longer like ICOs when it comes to choosing their investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 07:23:27 AM

So far, I haven't seen any new projects funded by the ICO method. The number of failures and no more trust from investors made many teams decide to try a new method. With the current DeFi era, many are using platforms such as Uniswap and Pancake as support. because in today's era many people are more interested in high profits. From the ICO, there is no clarity regarding the total obtained and when the market listing has actually decreased. It has been 1 year that ICO has rarely been successful to be able to collect softcap or hardcap

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 07:43:30 AM

Of course everyone will do something more selective first in an ico project. besides having to choose, of course what must be done is analysis and assessment. if not then we will lose the assets that we have now. be careful with the ico project
The problem now is that ICOs are no longer trending in the crypto space, causing people to turn in other directions such as IEOs and others, because since most ICOs have become scams, investors no longer like ICOs when it comes to choosing their investments.

For me, there is almost no difference between ICO and IEO apart from how the sale takes place. Inexperienced people think that when tokens are sold via exchange, the project is more credible, and it doesn't have to be. The most important thing is to verify the credibility and potential of the project yourself very well. There are still some very valuable projects on the market, but unfortunately there are still a lot of scams, so you have to be very careful.
However, I am sure that it is possible to profitably invest in ICO, IEO or STO.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 07:52:51 AM

Hello everyone, please note that this topic has been very old and also makes this topic inactive for a long time so I think it is very irrelevant if everyone is constantly arguing about ICOs where ICOs at this time are no longer the same as ICOs in 2017, although there are many good suggestions on this topic, I see that in general the suggestions are almost the same.

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 08:42:12 AM

Hello everyone, please note that this topic has been very old and also makes this topic inactive for a long time so I think it is very irrelevant if everyone is constantly arguing about ICOs where ICOs at this time are no longer the same as ICOs in 2017, although there are many good suggestions on this topic, I see that in general the suggestions are almost the same.

I replied in this thread realizing that it is very old. I think this may be an interesting comparison of the situation on the ICO market in 2017 and today.
Everyone who watched the ICO market in 2017 and 2018 is probably disgusted with the huge amount of scams. I think it was about 90% back then. Now, in my opinion, things have improved and of course there are still a lot of scams on the market, but now developers have to do a lot more to attract investors, so legit ICOs looks better now than in 2017.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 08:46:42 AM

are you sure about the ICO?
  all you have to do is understand & learn before starting the process. joining a project to fund or ICO is a very high risk, moreover, they misuse the funds you invested and they commit fraud. but if you believe in them and will give a success, there's nothing wrong with joining their ICO.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 11:43:11 AM

Yes, and everyone should. It would be a waste if you picked the wrong project to invest on. It's a high risk, and it's a risk that you should assess carefully. You should thoroughly check all of the information about the ICO, from the whitepaper, market cap, social media platforms, up to other relevant details such as the project's team and videos provided. Being picky has it's benefits when it comes to this critical topic. We all know ICOs have a bad reputation on this platform, considering that the majority of projects are scams.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 11:55:05 AM

So far, I haven't seen any new projects funded by the ICO method.

It's true that nowadays tradidtion ICO's are kinda dead, where a project raises all of the needee funds in 1 big public sale with amounts of 10M$+.
At the moment every hot new project starts on launchpads like DuckDao, Poolz, PolkaStarter and so on. To enter this launchpads you have to hold a certain amount of the specific token therefore these launchpads are pretty exclusive but very lucrative.
After those launchpads sales, most projects still do a tiny public sale but most of the time with only 1% of the total supply so it's always very hard to get into these public sales.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 01:18:15 PM

In 2021 I am no more interested in ICOs. There era is almost over now. I am rather happy to invest in solid altcoins like Eth, Cardano, Litecoin. ICOs in my opinion are not worthy for investment, since 1 in thousand got success.

Lantind

Activity: 2268

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 04:50:04 AM

For me, there is almost no difference between ICO and IEO apart from how the sale takes place. Inexperienced people think that when tokens are sold via exchange, the project is more credible, and it doesn't have to be. The most important thing is to verify the credibility and potential of the project yourself very well. There are still some very valuable projects on the market, but unfortunately there are still a lot of scams, so you have to be very careful.
However, I am sure that it is possible to profitably invest in ICO, IEO or STO.
Actually this is more the way someone sees it, because the scammers never open their way to deceive many people, that is what is always kept secret from everyone, because everyone will not know that he is being tricked by a project that uses the ICO concept, IEO, or STO in terms of their fundraising, so this is more to what has been seen in the past and the present, it is clear that it is still possible to invest in an ICO, IEO, or STO, but try to compare it between ICO, IEO, or STO, which one has more success and which one has more scam.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 06:36:07 AM

I replied in this thread realizing that it is very old. I think this may be an interesting comparison of the situation on the ICO market in 2017 and today.
Everyone who watched the ICO market in 2017 and 2018 is probably disgusted with the huge amount of scams. I think it was about 90% back then. Now, in my opinion, things have improved and of course there are still a lot of scams on the market, but now developers have to do a lot more to attract investors, so legit ICOs looks better now than in 2017.
For comparison, it is not a problem, but the problem is when the OP is not active and many have provided suggestions, but the response from the OP is not there, this will be a spam field where the answer will be almost the same and the relevance is no longer there, because this topic should be locked, especially since there are so many answers.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 08:40:22 AM

I think it's not wrong if this continues to be discussed, after all this is an interesting topic to discuss and this is like an appeal about the disadvantages and advantages of ICO, because I see that the discussion in this topic has a positive side so it makes many people more careful.

b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 09:14:09 AM

Indeed, I am exacting and exceptionally fastidious in this such thing since we are discussing my cash and I ought to be that way.

Presently it is truly difficult to work for the compensation that we get so we should give significance in each and every drop we acquire.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:36:00 PM

With regards to investments in cryptocurrencies its better to be fussy or probably they'll simply snicker at you that they've delude you.

Before I let myself gets include in ICO I just consistently check whether the project is ideal and realistic like if it's material locally.

What's more, obviously the group behind it, in the event that they're sound and which country they came from and in conclusion their white paper and guide

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:29:56 AM

I am one of the bounty hunter here in the forum and to this field of industry business so for me ICO was one of the best tools for us to gain in the future. Just don't easily get hype with the ICO to get rich in a short period of time, instead avoid them so in the end you will not become a victim by these opportunist people.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 06:43:32 AM

I think we all invest with the hope to make some profit in the future and if its by that standard then everyone should be picky with joining ico or else you would losing a whole lot of money.. so you have to make sure the pre ico process was smooth and the project team is trustworthy before they can have my crypto
Luqman

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 07:25:45 AM

In 2021 I am no more interested in ICOs. There era is almost over now.
Not only you, but most people also aren't interested in ICO anymore. They prefer to choose IEO, or a project that provides both ICO and IEO for their token initial sales. We rarely heard a project can be successful in fundraising or provide a token sale if the team only has ICO. Nowadays, even if a project has ICO, they will also provide IEO after the ICO phase.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 08:57:30 AM

yes I still choose the really good ico, I've now selected a few ico. only ico is already listed on the exchange and has a lot of trading volume that I can make as an option of choice. because I don't want to be in a scam ico

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 09:00:00 AM

It is said that you have to choose your investments like you choose your groceries, not like you choose your car. It is a simple as that, you have to spend plenty of time researching and even doing so there are no guarantees. My advice is not only to be picky, but I would go as far as saying that the only reasonable strategy is to by extra-super-picky or part with your money.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 09:05:48 AM

yes I still choose the really good ico, I've now selected a few ico. only ico is already listed on the exchange and has a lot of trading volume that I can make as an option of choice. because I don't want to be in a scam ico

Somehow I'm used to other kind of ICO's. Never seen a project that is already listed, traded and decides to run an ICO. Can you show few projects of that kind?

I always thought, that the idea of ICO is to raise funds for development and listing. But what you say is completely opposite. Who would in clear mind buy an altcoin on ICO for a fixed price, when it is possible to speculate and buy at a lower price. Or buy at low price on ICO and immediately resell it on exchange.

Somehow it is hard to trust your post.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: