Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small investors now is your time!  (Read 6594 times)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:04:14 PM

Now is the time for both small and large investors. Here, next to it, a topic appeared with a photocopy of the transaction at which over 128,000 bitcoins were purchased. This is the scope of the purchase. How many millions of dollars of profit will be received when bitcoin recovers in the course, and the venture will start to rise sharply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:11:58 PM

I have an app on my phone that alerts me if bitcoin prices drop to a certain amount.  I bought a bitcoin as soon as I got the alert of $2950 and as of right now it is up to $3733.45. I sold the bitcoin and netted some profit.

This all happened in a span of less than 24 hours. For new people learning about cryptocurrency, I suggest you follow prices closely to make the most profit and to buy at the right time.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:17:45 PM

i thinks yes , for a small investor now is the chance to buy bitcoin , not only you, I also have a sense that bitcoin will cost $6000 , we will see the magic of bitcoin Wink

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:25:25 PM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

Thoughts and criticisms welcome.
I hope that people took advantage of the window of opportunity because that window has closed and I will not be surprised if we got above 4000 in the next two days, if you did not had money to take advantage of this opportunity then it is likely that another chance will come when the segwit2x hard fork gets closer.
coinsensus

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:29:27 PM

i thinks yes , for a small investor now is the chance to buy bitcoin , not only you, I also have a sense that bitcoin will cost $6000 , we will see the magic of bitcoin Wink
In Italy we say that "What does not kill, fortify!". I agree, the BTC will reach $ 6000 very soon, and this is still nothing compared to what the future has in store. And I want to remark that BTC is not a bubble... This is the new frontier of the human technology, the fusion between Information Technology, Finance, Social Things and much more... all in the hands of people and this is the main point!

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:31:34 PM

I have an app on my phone that alerts me if bitcoin prices drop to a certain amount.  I bought a bitcoin as soon as I got the alert of $2950 and as of right now it is up to $3733.45. I sold the bitcoin and netted some profit.

This all happened in a span of less than 24 hours. For new people learning about cryptocurrency, I suggest you follow prices closely to make the most profit and to buy at the right time.
You just sold your bitcoin right now and regret soon that i think the price will be burst increase soon because i heard every exchanges in china after buying license the exchanges will be run smooth so if you are just sell what you bought from $2950 you will just lose opportunity to make more profit soon that the price will touch back to $4k above ...
Honestly the price was drop until $2970 where did you bought your bitcoin for $2950?
check it here https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:18:36 AM

Why is this a specific time for small investors? The fact is that anyone can invested anytime. That is the beauty of the crypto currency markets. Anyone can buy Bitcoin at any time and there's no specific time for small investor or large investor to take advantage of. Any type of investor can get profit of less Bitcoin price  and buy as much as possible.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:21:34 AM

I couldn't agree more. Sinks in prices shouldn't be a threat or a factor that triggers panic. Times like that is always an opportunity for investors that can not really afford the high prices. Also this are chances where you can profit more than those who buy bitcoin in high prices. Spikes are very profitable. Use time wisely. (
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:31:16 AM

I'm not worried about falling prices, but on the contrary I want it to go down to a very low mark so that you can buy as many coins at a cheap price and then get a lot of profits.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

I'm not worried about falling prices, but on the contrary I want it to go down to a very low mark so that you can buy as many coins at a cheap price and then get a lot of profits.
It is a good chance for investors that have a limited resources since bitcoin price now is down. And a great chance for them to gained huge profit once bitcoin price will back to it's normal flow in the market. Not only for the small investors but also to those who have invested bitcoin it earlier. Because I believe that bitcoin is not only to someone who can afford to invest in high price but it is totally for everyone.
ValVikram

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:05:47 AM

Time of small investors was when the price of bitcoin was up to 2000. Shocked
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:34:09 AM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

I hope that people took advantage of the window of opportunity because that window has closed and I will not be surprised if we got above 4000 in the next two days, if you did not had money to take advantage of this opportunity then it is likely that another chance will come when the segwit2x hard fork gets closer.
If Bitcoin really can recover to $4,000 again after two like your predict, this is the signal for end the FUD of China. And maybe, we will see the price of Bitcoin comeback strongly with the faith of investors from anywhere.
bad3p43

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

This is so true. Now is the best time to start buying bitcoins while it is down.  Wink Wink Wink
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:00:36 AM

I also have ann app like that and its very useful for traders, anyways congrats on your profit with your recent bitcoin trade I was really looking forward for that drop too bad I was out of town with friends I wasn't able to buy. But I guess bitcoin its still a good buy for now besides I am holding it for long term.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:05:38 AM

Act now!

Yes, I was surprised when the bitcoin went down $ 3,000. But I'm not disappointed, above all, it was a good time for me to buy bitcoin, I'm just sorry I did not have too much money at the time. I even want to sell all to buy bitcoin. Everything is really great, bitcoin goes up right after that. I earned a great profit within 2 hours.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:12:25 AM

Now it is a good time but you never know if the price will drop more. For me, as a small investor, the best strategy is to buy regularly, no matter the price, averaging the cost. It is much better than trying to time the market because when the price falls, it might keep falling; and the other way around.

Another reason is, I am only able to save small amounts to invest at certain times. So, as I believe in BTC for the long term, whenever I have certain amount, I just buy no matter the price.

That is a good thing to do, keep on buying bitcoins with the extra money or the money you saved earlier because bitcoins prices will be far high next year than it is now.

However, at the moment, more bitcoins can be collected with the same amount as the price has decreased. Still, the best act is to buy bitcoins whenever there is a chance because in the long end, it is going to be beneficial only.
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:18:18 AM

Bitcoin has always been a best investment with less risk and good returns. Due to many recent negative news, price has dropped about 30%. This was indeed a best opportunity to buy some and not only for small investors but for everyone. Buying activity has substantially increased and now price is recovering too.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:19:58 AM

for small investor this is the good time for buying because all china exchanger have been closed and
the price will bounce up because the massive sell from china are stopping.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:05:31 PM

The dropping of btc value can gives some profit to buyer and the investor.But harm for seller since they bought the btc with high cost something 4000$ or something. I myself bought some satoshi with this price. Don't know we should say thanks to china or not.But they increase the number of buyers of bitcoin.
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:20:08 PM

I personally think the best time to get into the market is when after a correction the prices stabilize before they rise again.. I wouldnt suggest anyone to buy BTC just now, rather wait until September and the critical China stuff is finally over..

Im sure many disagree with this and a lot of people I talk to are like "BUY BUY BUY, THE EARLIER THE BETTER!!!" but Ive also seen some people buying the peak at 4.8k and buying again at 4.4k and 4.2k becuse "its cheap now, BUY BUY BUY!"

So well, 3.5k$ sure seems cheap for a btc in regards to its growth over the past 4-6 weeks, but after all it may either drop to another long time low of 2,x k withhin days OR it may stabilize at ~3.8-4k until China is out.

Either way, for new investors ESPECIALLY if you want to throw in money thats not completely worthless to you.. I suggest to wait for a bit longer.. even if the opportunity looks great.. Beause I remember how it feels to start out as an small investor in this market.. and if you see your investment drop 20% or more withhin days, its just hurts way more than a 20% gain feels great.

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: