Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small investors now is your time!  (Read 6596 times)
malibukoman

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

all i want to do is hold on to my coin till i know what next...there is some rumors going round that my jp Morgan bought a lot of bitcoin yesterday and if this is true that means he is just using his power to manipulate the market....so yes for small investor this is ur time and dont take chancec...BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:03:45 PM

I am hesitant if it is really good to invest now in bitcoin because the price doesn't move upward since the day that it drops before after few days of crashing bitcoin was able to increase and the drops doesn't take long but now I fear that bitcoin will not increase anymore. I want to see the $5000 again

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:24:59 PM

maybe this is a good time to buy bitcoin but my suggestion don't buy all of your money but make split in 3 order buy in different price for example you can buy at $3963, $3933, $3910. the amount of btc you want to buy is up to you but remember don't put all buy in a single buy order because this can prevent you from a big loss if the price is getting down more deep.
That would be a nice and effective approach to buying Bitcoin amidst uncertainties. In forex trade, it is known as averaging and it was premised on the fact that the price of an asset never continues indefinitely in anyone direction. However the choice of values as above is faulty, they're too close, it would more or less be like buying at one and same price thrice. For an effective buying range, one has to put Bitcoin's ATR (Average  True Range) into consideration and that would ensue one would not be compelled to take more than a handful of positions before the market reverses.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:36:12 PM

yes I agree with this, it is time for the small investors to invest. I think these days bitcoin prices continue to experience ups and downs, so this is the time to do short term trading or you can buy bitcoin and hodl until bitcoin price to the moon again.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:39:12 PM

And it just happened for a day. Looks like investors is not waiting for a long time and just bought back at the right time not giving anyone an opportunity to buy again.  Grin Looks like it is all looking well again. Perhaps the bashers are stuck now on what news will they bring again just so they could put bitcoin down. There will be no telling when they can create another FUD so I guess we should learn from this.
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:56:06 PM

yes I agree with this, it is time for the small investors to invest. I think these days bitcoin prices continue to experience ups and downs, so this is the time to do short term trading or you can buy bitcoin and hodl until bitcoin price to the moon again.
Small investors or Rich investors are investor! We have not difference when they want to invest into Bitcoin, buy and hold Bitcoin are their choice, if they ignore good time to buy Bitcoin with bottom price, it is the problem of them Grin
Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:57:23 PM

Yes i agree. I consider my self as a small investor and i already bought what i afford to buy last week.

peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:36:07 PM

Small investments or large investments - all is the same. They all multiply over time in Bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:34:11 AM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

Thoughts and criticisms welcome.

I agree with you. this time is the most appropriate time to buy bitcoin, because we know that in a few weeks again bitcoin will return to normal. I think this is a good opportunity for middle to lower capital owners like us. so later we can get double profit.
As the price has come to its lowest level although it is rising again, but if you think and know the coming situation of the crypto currency market then it is the time to invest in bitcoin as it is the best chance to buy in this rate. After some days youwill see that the price is more than 4500 and is approaching towards 5000 and as the predictions says that it will reach to the limit of 10000 dollars till the end of this year. So, it is good time to buy even with small amounts.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:56:54 AM

Small investors acquire in small quantities, large investors acquire in large quantities, or they lose together Smiley it is important to do the right analysis, to act according to everyone else is wrong.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:17:01 AM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

Thoughts and criticisms welcome.

maybe you can buy bitcoin. because now bitcoin price $3800+ so can this price rise but you have to be safely your bitcoin buy.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:50:49 AM

Small investments or large investments - all is the same. They all multiply over time in Bitcoin.
Of course they are not the same thing! Small investors need to be more meticulous of what price they end up buying because their small amount can so easily be wiped out by market volatility unlike whales, who can afford to wait out the market until a green light is finally on.
hypersonic1 (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:52:39 AM

I got sooo lucky! I bought $100 worth when the market was at $3050! per coin!

I'm thinking of making a site both here and off site specifically for small investors to get started.

I might even include a fountain if I can get enough traffic.

small investor topic which would cap this one and eventually a website. Would anyone be interested in possibly helping?

It takes no effort to design a page, the only costs are a domain and that can wait.

hypersonic1 (OP)

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:07:33 AM

Why is this a specific time for small investors? The fact is that anyone can invested anytime. That is the beauty of the crypto currency markets. Anyone can buy Bitcoin at any time and there's no specific time for small investor or large investor to take advantage of. Any type of investor can get profit of less Bitcoin price  and buy as much as possible.

I hear what you are saying, especially when it comes to the long term outcome, but for those of us earning interest, it's better to wait a couple days to get the best spring board THEN buy. when high it's best to buy at more continuous intervals. Get the most with your purchasing power in a way that won't break the fiat bank lol.

Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:53:52 PM

Since the price of bitcoin is depreciating in the market, I think it is good to invest as early as now before it becomes high again. Many small investors will surely give in to this kind of opportunity and after that bitcoin will surely price up so you must take this chance.
Yeah last few days proved to be a blessing for the small investors to make as much investments as they can because bitcoins price has gone too much down in the market. New investors are also coming in for making money and competing in the market. Bitcoin price will be going high in the upcoming days which will provide profits to these investors.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:58:39 PM

I heard, after the JPMorgan CEO, Jamie Dimon, announced that BTC is fraud, the "small investor" JP Morgan bought tons of BTC during the price drop to $3k.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:18:20 PM

I heard, after the JPMorgan CEO, Jamie Dimon, announced that BTC is fraud, the "small investor" JP Morgan bought tons of BTC during the price drop to $3k.
They plan it all along,  they just wait for the right time to announce it and China's announcement is the perfect timing. One big negative news plus another negative news is PANIC. That's what they are doing in fiat currency.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:52:33 PM

It can be or maybe not bitcoin price is changing every day now we should surely just wait for the price to stabilise a bit and then small investors should go in i saw few people joining the pump yesterday but now are in a loss if you don't wanna take risk wait for the price to be more low
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:41:42 AM

It was so a week ago so is now too late? Nope its never too late to buy btc is still at a very good price. Small investments still count maybe you want to save for something so you make a small investment to buy said item.
hypersonic1 (OP)

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:41:31 AM

It's never late to invest as technically we're all early adopters...if you wanted the low of 3000, for the moment that is over. I got lucky and bumped myself up a few fragments of a coin int he process.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: