Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small investors now is your time!  (Read 6594 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:23:18 PM

i have my bitcoin already. the thing to do as i have read here is to "buy the dips" as in buy when the price goes lower because it will be going up too

Nice, good to know that you had followed the instruction and tips from the people here that you should buy at dip. Don't buy when the price is at peak, it must be sell when it is at peak. May I know on how much you did bought your coins out there? Is it $3,000? And if you'll keep on doing this strategy, for the next years to come you'll be rich enough out of your investment in bitcoin. Keep on doing it, good job!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
real_newguy05

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:44:46 AM

so many news around

NEWGUY05 ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, THIS ACCOUNT IS NOW BEING USED FOR HOMETOKEN SCAM

This is the real newguy05, my account was hacked using the leaked bitcointalk database late august, this scammer is now using my newguy05 account reputation i built over the last 6 years to promote some fraud ICO called HomeToken. BEWARE and please leave negative reputation against the hacked newguy05 account.

Since admins are non-responsive, i am posting after his replies (which are all a scam to try promote legitimacy) to generate awareness.

more detail:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169580.0
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:58:09 AM

until now, im just searching for bitcoin. and ill do until bitcoin die

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:03:07 AM

i have my bitcoin already. the thing to do as i have read here is to "buy the dips" as in buy when the price goes lower because it will be going up too

Nice, good to know that you had followed the instruction and tips from the people here that you should buy at dip. Don't buy when the price is at peak, it must be sell when it is at peak. May I know on how much you did bought your coins out there? Is it $3,000? And if you'll keep on doing this strategy, for the next years to come you'll be rich enough out of your investment in bitcoin. Keep on doing it, good job!
buying at the peak price is an improper action. but it never hurts because we will not know what will happen next. maybe the price of bitcoin can increase 100% or even more. although expensive we will still benefit. this is a difference of perception where we dare to take risks, honestly I will take that risk because all I know is bitcoin price keeps increasing price every year. I am patient enough to wait in a long time.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:17:41 AM

Lets not forget the next dump in a month or so when bitcoin goes through another possible split. China exchanges are closing down as well which will plummet the price for a few days.

Campaign Manager (2018)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:44:05 AM

If the price of bitcoin is not high enough like 20,000 USD then it is always a great opportunity for big investors and also small investors to put their money in bitcoin because they can save a lot of time and money if they will buy now because the price of bitcoin is below 4,000 USD and that is a great price entry for bitcoin and i think that in the future it is easy for bitcoin to get up to 20,000 USD.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:05:27 AM

buying at the peak price is an improper action. but it never hurts because we will not know what will happen next. maybe the price of bitcoin can increase 100% or even more. although expensive we will still benefit. this is a difference of perception where we dare to take risks, honestly I will take that risk because all I know is bitcoin price keeps increasing price every year. I am patient enough to wait in a long time.

Buying at peak price is the action of newbies, it is what they do  because they are lack of information at what they are doing. As you said the price of bitcoin can actually increase 100% but we don't know when it will happen. It's true that the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing yearly and one bitcoin believer, McAfee said it on an interview and I'm pretty sure of there is something that's about to happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:04:09 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 05:39:43 PM by rickadone

It is not yet their time but yes. It will be their time soon. They should flock up when the dump storm will be all over. When will that be over? Only the people behind it know. And I am not one of them.
I think nothing we could say about the future, therefore I will suggest if you want to invest in bitcoin then you should thoroughly observe the market cap and value of bitcoin before investment and all of your money is not a sensible decision, because you may lose after some obstacles came in the success way of bitcoin. Although bitcoin is gaining its old position but still you will have to be careful while investing all of your money.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:08:00 PM

It is not yet their time but yes. It will be their time soon. They should flock up when the dump storm will be all over. When will that be over? Only the people behind it know. And I am not one of them.
I think nothing could be  say about the future, therefore I will suggest if you want to invest in bitcoin then you should thoroughly observe the market cap and value of bitcoin before investment and all of your money is not a sensible decision, because you may lose after some obstacles came in the success way of bitcoin. Although bitcoin is gaining its old position but still you will have to be careful while investing all of your money.
You may not speculate the bitcoin price but we all knew the potential of bitcoin and how fast it will increase in future as satoshi speculates. For the long time bitcoin is being number one by facing the many altcoins and always being top.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rido

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:54:12 PM

if indeed my small investor will prove to them and will not disappoint them for a small investor for me and I will get.
kheysha

Activity: 112

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:09:36 PM

As long as Bitcoin has not reached $ 10K I think there is still time to buy it.
and I've bought some Bitcoin yesterday. Small investors but earn big.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:41:23 PM

Yes, bitcoin is dropping and more investors are coming to make a fresh start to buy it.
As of now the price of bitcoin was dropping down and it can be the reason to invest more money on bitcoin. In addition to that, you should buy now because the was going down and if you already have bitcoin you should 8t because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will rise again.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:37:16 PM

Yes,since i am a small investor,so my time is open now.Because Bitcoin price are falling down now.
Well if you are wise investor you should probably invest on bitcoin because you know that it will help to gain more profit and money. In addition to that, it is your chance to invest because the price of bitcoin was falling down and what you waiting for invest now because it will help you to multiply your money.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:05:48 PM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

Thoughts and criticisms welcome.
Yes buying now will be an sensible option because of the price reducing now and if China or any other country makes any move on degrading bitcoin, the price will be going down because of dumb people(well lets just say that they are blessing in disguise ,so that we as investors will be able to buy).Until then we will hodl and when prices again skyrockets,we will be able to sell and get some profit  Cheesy.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Kamal87

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:33:03 PM

I think this is the best time to invest, however I don't have funds presently else I could have invested $500 into Bitcoin for making some profit. and place into a bitcoin investment because even though the risk of your investment plummeting is high, the chance that it comes back into the positive and starts making additional profits is also sky high. Invest now for the future. Be greedy when others are fearful..... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:40:24 PM

Bitcoin will likely start to rise to new ATH at the end of this year as I read in many analysis, I cant ignore the other pessimistic opinions, but the optimistic side is bigger, I am personally optimistic.
WildWestRider

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:24:37 PM

Do like I do at the slot machines here in the old west...put a small amount you're willing to risk into it, exchange your original small investment back to fiat once you've made it back, then play with what's left and go up from there.
vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:34:34 PM

It is Bitcoin, there is never really a bad time to buy, even if the price is high. The question is just what value you get out of every dollar you invest into Bitcoin. Obviously the lower the price the better. Tomorrow or the day after, the price could go up but it could also go down. It depends on local regulations, world events, or the financial situations in key economies. There are so many factors influencing the price. But I am quite certain in saying that Bitcoin has never been a safer investment than it is today. Its momentum is just insane.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:53:03 PM

It's the very nature of bitcoin, erratic one. If you're planning to hold it for years, prices today won't matter, just go buy whenever you feel like but if it's a short term goal, then go wait for the dump.

Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:00:31 AM

Its really true that small investors can exploit this drop of bitcoin lately. Any day later on and bitcoin will quickly rise back to $4k or more and and it will be a huge profit if you bought it when it was $3600+. $400-$500 is as big income if it was for a short duration of time, but if you plan to hold at least 1  btc till the end of the year, I think you'll have a good fortune.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: