Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:32:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small investors now is your time!  (Read 6601 times)
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:23:26 AM

it's perfect this news to be able to take advantage immediately because the price has started to fall and moreover we have a big capital can buy it with as much as possible so we wait a few months for the price to go back and we can get bigger profit later.

ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:43:29 AM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

Thoughts and criticisms welcome.
As of now, bitcoin has maintained its value at around $3,800. I think, it is not a good time to invest at this point. However, the value of altcoins (especially litecoin) is dropping now, and I think that it is best to invest to these. Litecoin, for example, has dropped from around 0.017 BTC to around 0.012 BTC in just few days. This is the right time to invest to it now, as it will possibly rise up again in the coming weeks.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:46:31 AM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

\

My criticism as you asked for, would be - why post this scammy sounding reassurance... from a brand new account? We don't know what bitcoin will do bro... it could tank to 2500 then recede to  1500 and go sideways for a month on a slow climb... or it could spike to 6k off some moon news... we don't know.. becareful how you offer advice... you are playing with peoples lives here potentially..

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:53:17 AM

as the price is up and down, we can take this opportunity to buy and sell too like big whales. no matters what is happen, as long as we can make profit for this, i think its our time to buy back when the price is down. today, the price is down again into $36xx - $37xx and many people gets panic (again?), they selling their btc and have fiat and then i think they will buy at low price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:01:01 PM

i have my bitcoin already. the thing to do as i have read here is to "buy the dips" as in buy when the price goes lower because it will be going up too

Nice, good to know that you had followed the instruction and tips from the people here that you should buy at dip. Don't buy when the price is at peak, it must be sell when it is at peak. May I know on how much you did bought your coins out there? Is it $3,000? And if you'll keep on doing this strategy, for the next years to come you'll be rich enough out of your investment in bitcoin. Keep on doing it, good job!
buying at the peak price is an improper action. but it never hurts because we will not know what will happen next. maybe the price of bitcoin can increase 100% or even more. although expensive we will still benefit. this is a difference of perception where we dare to take risks, honestly I will take that risk because all I know is bitcoin price keeps increasing price every year. I am patient enough to wait in a long time.
If you are going to hold for the long term then it does not matter when you buy in two years bitcoin is going to be a lot more valuable than the current prices but the issue is that if you are patient you are going to be able to get a much better price and see profits earlier than if you bought at the peak of a bubble.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:04:04 PM

I'm certainly a small investor, but this advice right now is a bit strange.  We're
still not too far off from the all time high, right?  We're about $1000 below it,
which is still pretty damn close in my opinion.

Despite that, I pretty much agree with your sentiment, OP.  Bitcoin still has a
ways to go before it gets massively adopted, and I think we're just in a lull
right now and will start shooting past $5000 fairly soon.  We got a decent sized
correction, which I and many others had been anticipating.
zollyharvan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:39:02 AM

Now this is a good time, but you do not know if the budget will go down more. For me, as a small investor, no matter the price, the average capital. This is much better than trying for market prices because prices are falling, may continue to fall; and vice versa.

The reason is, I can only save a little to be utilized in certain situations. So, as I believe in BTC for the long term, whenever I have a certain amount,
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:50:50 AM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective. Act now! Thoughts and criticisms welcome.

In Bitcoin, every dip can be a good opportunity to buy into it or increase one's holdings further. As Bitcoin is now suffering some hemorrhage am sure this is one of the best time to buy the King of all Cryptos. I am also certain that soon Bitcoin can be making a comeback when things will get clearer and the dust has already settled. Let us not panic but use this window of opportunity to have more Bitcoin.

apperently bitcoin goes dip slowly but today bitcoin are goes rising a little bit so i think now is the time to invest bitcoin or altcoin i expect in this coming week i'm very excited bitcoin uprising in the same value in last price before bitcoin dump.

Bakul_cacing

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:01:35 AM

Act now!

every time I invest to buy a price hike, but at a time when I am more or less careful with the exact price decreases. that possibility is not my right d when the price decreases
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:13:28 AM

A lesson I have learned, "Do not panic buy". Grin
I'm a small time investor, I started last August 29, and when the bitcoin price dropped 500$, I bought some mBTC all in, and I regreted it when the price drops to 3,000$.  Grin
Then someone recommended the DCA strategy. And it's a great idea.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:03:56 AM

I want to buy much more but sad to say all my investments are on altcoins right now. If only they pump earlier so I can buy more.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:50:29 AM

Act now!

Yes of course! I agree with this! For those who believe that bitcoin is unstoppable, they will surely buy more when the price is low. For sooner or later bitcoin will rise up again. Bitcoin's price is just like a normal heartbeat. There's ups and downs and that means the person is alive and that also means bitcoin is also alive. That's just how it goes, naturally and statistically. So, I am therefore making this moment as an opportunity and wait till it goes up again and be merry!
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:56:52 AM

Act now!

Yes of course! I agree with this! For those who believe that bitcoin is unstoppable, they will surely buy more when the price is low. For sooner or later bitcoin will rise up again. Bitcoin's price is just like a normal heartbeat. There's ups and downs and that means the person is alive and that also means bitcoin is also alive. That's just how it goes, naturally and statistically. So, I am therefore making this moment as an opportunity and wait till it goes up again and be merry!
Yes this moment is an opportunity for us because sure bitcoin will become uptrend again if all the critics are become enter to the market but not all because there is always a criticism in every successful project that makes it more better and valuable for everyone.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:01:09 AM

Those who bought Bitcoin during the dip these past few days is certainly at a profit now.  Price kinda recover now and seems it will still go up.  If ever Bitcoin goes down again, I think those who bought at the lower price can still profit by just holding the coins and wait for the price to skyrocket since there are lots of prediction that bitcoin will cost more than $10k in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:11:11 AM

I believe that right now crypto is still at a young stage. Right now, only about 1/1000 people knew about bitcoin and out of that, only about 1/50 has tried out bitcoin. The total marketcap for crypto now is about 120 billion and using gold as a comparison, you can see that it is still a gap for crypto to grow up to 1.8 trillion dollars. So if crypto is to match with the marketcap of gold, you will understand why some people predict that bitcoin can go as high as 50k usd.
nareshrohra

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:15:26 AM

I think $4000 is a breaking point. So, might be good to keep a buy at $4000. Until then wait in case price goes down further

HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:15:43 PM

Act now!

the price of bitcoin is trend to decrease. This is a good time for small investors. If you hoard bitcoin now, in the future you will earn quite high profits.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:05:09 PM

Act now!

I agree with you. this time is the most appropriate time to buy bitcoin, because we know that in a few weeks again bitcoin will return to normal. I think this is a good opportunity for middle to lower capital owners like us. so later we can get double profit.
I think that if someone did not buy bitcoin earlier in the lower price than for today, they have the unique opportunity to buy some bitcoins now, because I think that the price is growing again and soon it will reach to its higher price which was 4600 dollars a few days ago.

Today the price is about 4000 dollars and I think you will never find this opportunity to buy bitcoin less than 4000 dollars ever in the coming future.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:10:32 PM

Act now!

the price of bitcoin is trend to decrease. This is a good time for small investors. If you hoard bitcoin now, in the future you will earn quite high profits.
Yes, if you have funds to invest do it now the price is decrease. A good time rather to invest and for me I have no doubt in bitcoin. I am for sure it will soaring high this year.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:55:06 PM

Now is the time for both small and large investors. Here, next to it, a topic appeared with a photocopy of the transaction at which over 128,000 bitcoins were purchased. This is the scope of the purchase. How many millions of dollars of profit will be received when bitcoin recovers in the course, and the venture will start to rise sharply.
Yes it is time to invest because prices are low and people who were thinking of buying can buy now and my suggestion is that buy as more as you can and then wait for the prices to climb and then secure the profit as much as they can .Real strategy is sell high buy low this makes a successful cryptographer. This is also time to hold for those who had coins just after few days they will be happy to sold,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: