Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:39:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small investors now is your time!  (Read 6599 times)
dasdo

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:19:18 PM

You write the right things. For small investors, the opportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price is the best investment, possibly for the whole life. If you invest for long storage, you will be 100% in positive territory. Personally, for six months I made such investments + 600% to the deposit. I advise everyone to try, do not be afraid to take risks and luck will be on your side. And yet, participate in Bounty! Wink Wink Wink
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:36:39 AM

for small investor this is the good time for buying because all china exchanger have been closed and
the price will bounce up because the massive sell from china are stopping.
Yes this is time for the small amount investors. Because the best strategy of every time is buy low sell high and it is the time so one can buy and the hold for the future to gain more profit and  during the prices are low those who bought earlier can hold for the good time to come. Bitcoin is just related to time and nerves one who will not be panic.so those who are small investors can invest now and will be fruitful for them in near future.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:43:12 AM

Yeah small investors should invest as the price goes down cause for them it's "Now or never" as the prices of bitcoin is expected to reach a whooping amount of $5000 per BTC by the end of this year.And it may not fall to such an extent again,the value may become a bit stable afterwards.So investors don't let your chance go,grab on to this chance.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:52:05 AM

Well I do believe that you don't need to have a big amount of money in order for you to profit more. But the thing is, you need to build a great strategy. In a battle, a group with great strategy vs a group with a larger number could be defeated by the first one mentioned Smiley. So build a great strategy, invest and win money!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:41:28 AM

I advise you to be more patient, wait until things calm down and market became better. you may regret later if bitcoin selling price decrease drastically and require a certain time to recover.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:44:30 AM

yup, I think this is a good time to invest or maybe we can wait for the price to drop again, but I prefer to wait until the negative news gone and the market situation become better and back to stable. because we do not know when the lowest price and when the market will get better.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

I advise you to be more patient, wait until things calm down and market became better. you may regret later if bitcoin selling price decrease drastically and require a certain time to recover.

The market is calm down now but you are trying to say that you have to wait for some more time because the price of bitcoin can go down. There's no need to regret if the price of bitcoin is decreasing and if that happens just take the advantage of buying some more cheap coins. And if the price increases then take the advantage too by just selling your bitcoins, this is a wise way of thinking.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
hypersonic1 (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

Guys I made a new forum for the continuation of broader topics concerning smaller investors here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2219459.0

I'm hoping the Mod will catch this and lock this forum.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:40:26 PM

I believe that right now crypto is still at a young stage. Right now, only about 1/1000 people knew about bitcoin and out of that, only about 1/50 has tried out bitcoin. The total marketcap for crypto now is about 120 billion and using gold as a comparison, you can see that it is still a gap for crypto to grow up to 1.8 trillion dollars. So if crypto is to match with the marketcap of gold, you will understand why some people predict that bitcoin can go as high as 50k usd.
Bitcoin is still in a development stage, it has not reached its definitive form, this is why we see so much action with hard forks and divisions in opinions about the direction bitcoin should follow, but once bitcoin reaches maturity and we know where things are going, I think we are going to see a tremendous growth in a very short time span.
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:06:23 PM

Yes cyrpto can be at a young stage at this time, but it really zoomed it value astonishly for the last years, so I encourage small investors.I can really see it's potencial.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:42:17 PM

Yes,since i am a small investor,so my time is open now.Because Bitcoin price are falling down now.
If you are a small investors its your time to.invest because the price was become cheap than before and we all know that investing in bitcoin can really help you to gain and make more income. In addition to that, I think the price of bitcoin will never fall down again and I think it will continue to increase in the future.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:48:36 PM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

Thoughts and criticisms welcome.

Update:
Thank you all for your responses and support!

I made a continuation of the ideas of this forum covering broader topics and trends concerning small investors. Please post there now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2219459.0
Yes thats is good point.Btc is a good buy

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:56:13 PM

Yes this is the best time to buy and investors, as the year is winding  up, lot of invstors will need fiat this will increase the supply of sales and automatically price reduction.that why it is good to have some few fund to take hold of the  opportunity.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:41:51 PM

So now that the price is dropping, do not fret as it's the perfect time to buy! with bitcoin once again in the 3000's $100 will go much farther now than it did just a few weeks ago. You can possibly even buy your way into the larger investment level right now and ride the wave! Capitalize  on this moment to double down. Even if it lowers a bit more it's still in our favor. because as soon as this insecurity is gone Bitcoin will make another run and my guess is that it would hit 6000+. Especially with bankers buying it up while denouncing it publicly. Getting to your first coin is a milestone and will allow you/me/all of us to participate in the community at a whole new level and from a new perspective.

Act now!

Update:

I made a continuation of the ideas of this forum covering broader topics and trends concerning small investors. Please post there now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2219459.0
in investing there are times that may seem harmful but otherwise would be very profitable, buy and collection now bitcoin as it will be very profitable later on ... collect and enjoy the results

Adbitco

Activity: 1470
Merit: 675

Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:47:59 PM

Yes it's a good opportunity to buy more bitcoins and I think it's for both small and medium investors. I'm of the opinion that whenever there's a drop in the prices if you could buy some of the bitcoins it's always a good and profitable decision so let's buy before the prices go high which is bound to happen.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:48:44 PM

Yes this is the best time to buy and investors, as the year is winding  up, lot of invstors will need fiat this will increase the supply of sales and automatically price reduction.that why it is good to have some few fund to take hold of the  opportunity.
Bitcoin is the best investment it may grow eventually. When you have funds dont hesitate to invest and yes holding is the best decision. And grab the opportunity to hold and save bitcoin it will increase the value.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:53:26 PM

It's really good to invest bitcoin and it doesn't matter if your investment is big or small. It's nice to earn bitcoin through investment. Save as much bitcoin as you can and be rich in the future. Buying bitcoin at cheap price is the best way to earn a lot of money in the future.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:53:49 PM

Act now!

Update:

That's absolutely right. And not only for small time investors but also for big time investors. Now that its market value is low, buying and holding Bitcoin will definitely result into large profit since it is now increasing. As its value is increasing, the value of Bitcoin that they've purchased will also increase as well as their profit. So if they want to earn huge profit, they should buy bitcoin as many as they can as of this moment.
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:00:27 PM

I watched a video the other day where some guy invested $100 into a bunch of altcoins and he made thousands and thousands of dollars in just one year.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:14:13 AM

I watched a video the other day where some guy invested $100 into a bunch of altcoins and he made thousands and thousands of dollars in just one year.

Well not all Altcoins are profitable but there are good ones out there that if you are lucky to buy at the ICO's stage you can make returns with time but it's all risky and you have to factor that in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: