Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:47:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crowdwiz -The first decentralized, self-governed investment ecosystem  (Read 12122 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

I got an reward for bounty campaign and want to recommend the project team, they really keep their word
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sucess

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

I was checking reviews for hitbtc, but they all seems to be consistently saying that hitbtc is a scam. What do the admins have to say about it?
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1exVEn9KQ4RWoyHRPVAEju_PKbfF39zMIJ1LhZEl6LQ4/edit#gid=414915663

why can't I see the stake mentioned here in my wallet?

zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:45:45 AM

I was checking reviews for hitbtc, but they all seems to be consistently saying that hitbtc is a scam. What do the admins have to say about it?
We are in talks with other exchanges as well, but we are not allowed to share news for now. HitBTC is the first exchange to confirm our listing. It’s still one of the biggest exchanges and there are people in our community who are eager to trade there
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

you're right, there are a lot of dissatisfied with this exchange, but it's still better than Etherdelta, so it's better than nothing
DavidUSD

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

I logged into my account on crowdwiz to check and I found that requesting to withdraw my WIZ tokens to MEW wallet was successful.  However, on my MEW wallet there is not any WIZ tokens.
What's going on here? Any crowdwiz team member can answer this?
DavidUSD

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Yep. I also do not appreciate HITBTC because it seems like HITBTC is sucking blood of all traders and ICO investors with very high fees. However, it is still better than Etherdelta. haha... Smiley
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:36:01 PM

I logged into my account on crowdwiz to check and I found that requesting to withdraw my WIZ tokens to MEW wallet was successful.  However, on my MEW wallet there is not any WIZ tokens.
I have the same problem, but there is no help. Mr. dev, we want you to hear our voice and help us.
tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

Who told you at the begining that we are Russians and this is Russian ICO?
Second why you call us scammers? If we didn’t answer your question doesn’t mean we are scammers
And third ICO is completed
And listing pending on exchange so there is no delay
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:37:32 PM

if you are that desperate perhaps you shouldnt have invested in the first place. Why people think they will make millions on a quick flip is beyond me.
DavidUSD

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:49:26 AM

I have the same problem, but there is no help. Mr. dev, we want you to hear our voice and help us.
You should contact CrowdWiz Support Team and they will solve your problem.
I contacted them via email and they solved my problem. I got WIZ tokens today.
Support Team: support@crowdwiz.io
Slavena Savcheva: slavena@crowdwiz.io
Good luck.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

if you are that desperate perhaps you shouldnt have invested in the first place. Why people think they will make millions on a quick flip is beyond me.
Because some people have already such a good experience, and people hope that it will happen again in this project
aleksus

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

Yep. I also do not appreciate HITBTC because it seems like HITBTC is sucking blood of all traders and ICO investors with very high fees. However, it is still better than Etherdelta. haha... Smiley

Well, it will be good if the WIZ token at least will be listed on HitBTC, some ICOs have trouble listing even on exchanges that type of quality.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

Well, it will be good if the WIZ token at least will be listed on HitBTC, some ICOs have trouble listing even on exchanges that type of quality.

Maybe you're right, although HitBTC not good but at least we can trade this coin as soon as possible. I think HitBtc only first step and the dev team said on telegram that they still talking with other exchange. I hope they can get partnership with bigger exchange, so this project will be famous and better
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

Maybe you're right, although HitBTC not good but at least we can trade this coin as soon as possible. I think HitBtc only first step and the dev team said on telegram that they still talking with other exchange. I hope they can get partnership with bigger exchange, so this project will be famous and better
They will be able to get a big exchange only if they show themselves on hitBTC, we have to show large volumes of trading
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:56:14 PM

You can actually exchange on ForkDelta or Etherdelta by entering WIZ contact as a custom token, there are some buy orders already but they are ridiculously cheap, and of course no executed orders thus far. But if they are unlocked then those dEx would be possible. If anyone wants to sell their WIZ on ForkDelta, I will buy them Wink
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

I'm in the neutral part in between. Coz, i don't have any idea but, as a learner. We'll have to learn more to gain more knowledge. Sorry, for being funny. While waiting for an exchange guys. I guess somebody's are bored and can't to wait to the exact date of exchanges. My wizdom is being shared with you. Just as I am.
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:57:18 PM

If you are one of an admin of this team I agree with you on this article. Why did you share it to everyone. I guess it is very helpful for those investors and marketer for profit absolutely, as I visit the site.
As myself i'm not contadict as far as it has good intention to people. But, what are the differences between forbes vs. Crowdwiz sir Junz? I guess we can't predict to the sleeping beauty like this project of crowdwiz. My goodness.
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:57:57 PM

Alim wants to cause FUD so that people will dump as soon as wiz is listed on the exchange, so that he will buy cheap and now hold
Alim, show us your 10k worth of token. What else are you hiding? You have already mentioned it is 10k, so it is no more a secret.
aleksus

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

They will be able to get a big exchange only if they show themselves on hitBTC, we have to show large volumes of trading

Yes, exactly all good exchanges require partnership before even ICO ends or they will follow the coinmarketcap.com to judge if it volumes a big enough (for them the more volume the more profit), but coinmarketcap.com won't list a token/coin unless there is a daily trading volume above 50k-100k . So there should be start somewhere, otherwise token will be traded only on etherdelta or similar and this is the deadend, I see many recent ICO ended up like that. So it's better HitBTC than nothing, believe me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: