Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crowdwiz -The first decentralized, self-governed investment ecosystem  (Read 12122 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

Such an interesting project, I can not understand why such small contributions. Perhaps investors will come in late January?

Hopefully in the future will be a lot of investors who join with this project, making ICO running smoothly and token sold a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragon24

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

Can you explain? The referral code is for your friends and family - if they register using your link and they contribute to the sale, you will get 2,5% of the worth of their WIZ. You can find the link in your account
Crowdwiz.io

Activity: 219

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

Can you explain? The referral code is for your friends and family - if they register using your link and they contribute to the sale, you will get 2,5% of the worth of their WIZ. You can find the link in your account

Hello dragon24 Smiley

Each member who creates a CrowdWiz account will receive a unique referral link to share with their friends and family. You will find this link in your Dashboard > Referral program.

You need to give this link to your friends and families and they will have to click on it and register a new account. If there is a contribution to the Token Sale made from one of these accounts, you will automatically receive 2.5% of the value of this contribution.

Check out this medium article that explains the procedure really well:

https://medium.com/@Crowdwiz.io/crowdwiz-referral-program-how-to-guide-f68cf36d04f5

kagere

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

look like a solid project
carny88

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:39:28 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 07:51:20 PM by carny88

As for the second point: we understand that overall cryptocurrencies went up since the beginning of our pre-sale. But there is also the other side of the coin – for example there are people that have contributed when BTC was almost 20K and today it has gone down to 12K – nearly half the value.  Could you ever imagine us taking away half of the WIZ of these people because of this? Of course not! This is just… trading Smiley

Also, people that have contributed in October got a 20% bonus on their investment, if we add the 5% given as a compensation for the postponement, it makes 25% bonus for early contributors.

So if i get your answer right, a fixed BTC / WIZ or ETH / WIZ would have been the solution to both problems. Why did you even went with a bonus structure back then when its now completly broken and the other way around?

And regarding your partnership / ico delay: I was back then already -50% in value of my contributed eth, now im around -75%. So how was this exactly benefical for contributors?

Anyway, its just my point of view. My learning out of it is that im not contribute to long term icos anymore when they dont have a fixed eth / token rate from the beginning.

Edit: Regarding "This is just… trading Smiley" - indeed it was a trade eth against wiz token based on the usd value. But now you have my eth and it raised in value, why does the raised value doesnt count for the usd hardcap? Looks greedy for me, assuming that you got most of the contributions in the beginning phase, they raised 4 times in value still then. So the counter should be at 24 million usd already and the ico closed. Why does it shows (most likely) the wrong amount of collected funds? And also a second thought: In trading the are only a few moments where you can make the perfect trade, means that 99% of your contributors should be unhappy now. Cant see how to build up a successful project on a base like this...
commenkiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:13:28 AM

As for the second point: we understand that overall cryptocurrencies went up since the beginning of our pre-sale. But there is also the other side of the coin – for example there are people that have contributed when BTC was almost 20K and today it has gone down to 12K – nearly half the value.  Could you ever imagine us taking away half of the WIZ of these people because of this? Of course not! This is just… trading Smiley

Also, people that have contributed in October got a 20% bonus on their investment, if we add the 5% given as a compensation for the postponement, it makes 25% bonus for early contributors.

So if i get your answer right, a fixed BTC / WIZ or ETH / WIZ would have been the solution to both problems. Why did you even went with a bonus structure back then when its now completly broken and the other way around?

And regarding your partnership / ico delay: I was back then already -50% in value of my contributed eth, now im around -75%. So how was this exactly benefical for contributors?

Anyway, its just my point of view. My learning out of it is that im not contribute to long term icos anymore when they dont have a fixed eth / token rate from the beginning.

Edit: Regarding "This is just… trading Smiley" - indeed it was a trade eth against wiz token based on the usd value. But now you have my eth and it raised in value, why does the raised value doesnt count for the usd hardcap? Looks greedy for me, assuming that you got most of the contributions in the beginning phase, they raised 4 times in value still then. So the counter should be at 24 million usd already and the ico closed. Why does it shows (most likely) the wrong amount of collected funds? And also a second thought: In trading the are only a few moments where you can make the perfect trade, means that 99% of your contributors should be unhappy now. Cant see how to build up a successful project on a base like this...

that's not how ICO works bro.
all the value is based on that time.

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:19:00 AM

Hello dragon24 Smiley

Each member who creates a CrowdWiz account will receive a unique referral link to share with their friends and family. You will find this link in your Dashboard > Referral program.

You need to give this link to your friends and families and they will have to click on it and register a new account. If there is a contribution to the Token Sale made from one of these accounts, you will automatically receive 2.5% of the value of this contribution.

Check out this medium article that explains the procedure really well:

https://medium.com/@Crowdwiz.io/crowdwiz-referral-program-how-to-guide-f68cf36d04f5

So it mean the present ICO has been stopped for partnerships and what was the exact eta then because already you have raised more than 6millions in both presale and crowdsale.
Crowdwiz.io

Activity: 219

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

Hello everybody! Smiley

Please find below the link to the final count of the stakes for the Bounty Campaign.

Signature Bounty Campaign:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1exVEn9KQ4RWoyHRPVAEju_PKbfF39zMIJ1LhZEl6LQ4/edit?usp=sharing

Telegram Bounty Campaign:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VEOMN248GEw6jnxw0vYbFi0uprZrEmgWRrettWtCF0A/edit?usp=sharing

Translation Bounty Campaign:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hbV-vUUW2G2Z507tIfwFkVPvC-VwBpSy-xr2ZpArS4U/edit?usp=sharing

Twitter Bounty Campaign:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OrNgiTr1hGe-3khv54GStPCqkTtCSOdAnLicytUh6tk/edit?usp=sharing

Facebook Bounty Campaign:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O_CMaWL232QHpKo3TUyq2bJ-Tu8EAs6NZQLThU-_FiI/edit?usp=sharing

Thunderclap Bounty Campaign:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u6Wfvi3Axhz5_8RcQsnGTRQaCMEsz_F7Me7RSoOU15w/edit?usp=sharing

Article Bounty Campaign:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bwoiANDGCecy1AbExQjAxVcm6AjNRZTgI_FZ6WcroEg/edit?usp=sharing

If you have participated, please check the spreadsheet and make sure that everything is correct. Please note that there are two sheets in every spreadsheet - one with the number of stakes (Stakes) and one with a detailed breakdown of the stakes week by week (Details)

The value of the stakes will be calculated after the end of the Token Sale.

If you have any questions, doubts or issues, do not hesitate to write in the Bounty Telegram group @CrowdWizBounty or in the BitcoinTalk Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2205425.0

Cool

midfu

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

very great project you build, looking forward to this project to evolve and much more improve and i wish this project a big success. goodluck dev.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

Thank you, stakes are calculated correctly, but when the tokens will be calculated?
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

Thank you, stakes are calculated correctly, but when the tokens will be calculated?

This was answered already multiple times, the ICO ends 31 of January and only then the total amount of sold tokens will be known. The bounty fund is a fixed percent from the total sold tokens, and the stakes will be a coefficient to this bounty fund. So just a bit more than a week and we will know this number.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

This was answered already multiple times, the ICO ends 31 of January and only then the total amount of sold tokens will be known. The bounty fund is a fixed percent from the total sold tokens, and the stakes will be a coefficient to this bounty fund. So just a bit more than a week and we will know this number.

So the crowdsale is going to end by the end of January 31st, but the crowdwiz managed to reach their hard cap in order to develop the major product.
Very long ICO and I like the project very interesting to be a part of it.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

So the crowdsale is going to end by the end of January 31st, but the crowdwiz managed to reach their hard cap in order to develop the major product.
I fully agree with this, it is not clear what developers had hoped extending the ICO several times
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

I hope this time it will get finished the team raised enough amount to keep continue developing this platform. Even this is disappointing to see in main round this project didn't get succeed to attract the investors but low supply it will bring nice impact on the price.
cr$pto

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

It should finish this time, 2 times it was extended already and the total raised already big enough to continue development.

joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

the people will realize this is a great project once the platform is ready to use.. I am looking forward on using it.

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

the people will realize this is a great project once the platform is ready to use.. I am looking forward on using it.
I totally agree with you, that's just the number of contributions on the website is in place and not moving
lyenolantin

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

ICO yet to reach half of the hard cap .Am not sure why this while some ICOs sold out in seconds.I feel marketing part of this ICO hasn’t been done greatly
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

ICO yet to reach half of the hard cap .Am not sure why this while some ICOs sold out in seconds.I feel marketing part of this ICO hasn’t been done greatly
It is not only marketing, it also necessary to offer a new product that solves any problems
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

Less than 3 days left to invest into this project I hope this time it won't get extend and this is will be last chance for the people. Because taking too long time is not a good strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: