Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crowdwiz -The first decentralized, self-governed investment ecosystem  (Read 12122 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crowdwiz.io

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:03:58 AM

In the site only informs the hard cap, in the pre-sale has already reached the soft cap? Attaining the hard cap will the ICO be finalized?

Hello luksbit,

Are you referring to the minimum investment goal? This was set to $5 million and it was already reached during the pre-sale!

The hard cap is $20 million and once reached the token sale will end.

Let me know if this answers your question! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Turkoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:23:40 PM

In the site only informs the hard cap, in the pre-sale has already reached the soft cap? Attaining the hard cap will the ICO be finalized?

Hello luksbit,

Are you referring to the minimum investment goal? This was set to $5 million and it was already reached during the pre-sale!

I want you to join me in the public offering. beautiful and important project. the project team consists of people of very high quality and important. good luck.  Wink
goofybampot

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:37:32 PM

I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:42:09 PM

I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
new fund groups will be formed and will be able to give points to these users. scoring will be like voting. investors vote according to this scoring system, for ease of investment will be offered.  Wink
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:46:14 PM

new fund groups will be formed and will be able to give points to these users. scoring will be like voting. investors vote according to this scoring system, for ease of investment will be offered.  Wink
thanks for your good explanation. this is a very easy platform for small investors Fund companies and bundles will be presented. we can't wait to try.
ICObazaar

Activity: 225

ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:39:15 PM

Hey Crowdwiz community,
From now, you have a chance to review this ICO and earn crypto!

We value your opinion and are ready to reward you for it!

We’re now offering all users a chance to review upcoming ICOs on our platform for a chance to earn some crypto. This approach will be helpful for the project team, as they can hear some feedback from the audience   Shocked

What you need to know:
—The top 5 reviewers will receive rewards in ETH
—1st place review is selected by ICObazaar (reward=0.1ETH)
—2nd-5th place rewards are given to the reviews with the highest # of upvotes from other users (reward=0.4 ETH, split among the 4 winners proportionally according to # of upvotes)
—Reviewing for upcoming ICOs is open up until the day the ICO launches.

Here’s how it works:
1. Register on icobazaar.com
2. Review an upcoming ICO on our platform — reviews are located on every ICO page under upcoming ICOs, here is Crowdwiz page
3. Hopefully be one of the top 5 reviewers

See you there !

yokosan

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:19:34 PM

is there a maximum limit the number of messages?

it's supposed to be. other participants also need to get their ideas. because this way, it may take the participation of all the stake a single.
Baiazid

Activity: 140

Quo Vadis

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:15:08 AM

Hello luksbit,

I think a hard cap of $20 million represents a good opportunity for the investors to make profit in the future and for the company to build the entire ecosystem. What will be the total supply and what will happen with the unsold tokens?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Crowdwiz.io

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:18:54 AM

Hello luksbit,

I think a hard cap of $20 million represents a good opportunity for the investors to make profit in the future and for the company to build the entire ecosystem. What will be the total supply and what will happen with the unsold tokens?

Hello Baiazid! Smiley

The maximum token supply is 40 million WIZ. All the unsold tokens will be burned.

Baiazid

Quo Vadis

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:11:04 AM

Hello luksbit,

Hello Baiazid! Smiley

The maximum token supply is 40 million WIZ. All the unsold tokens will be burned.

Hello again

The project definetely looks more and more interesting as i received more information and after carefuly reading the whitepaper.
Do you plan to accept other payment methods except ETH for the ico?
Thanks

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Crowdwiz.io

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:35:10 AM

Hello luksbit,

Hello Baiazid! Smiley

Hello again

The project definetely looks more and more interesting as i received more information and after carefuly reading the whitepaper.
Do you plan to accept other payment methods except ETH for the ico?
Thanks

Hello Baiazid, Smiley

You can participate to the token sale with:

- ETH (min. amount 0.1),
- LTC (min amount 0.5)
- BTC (min amount 0.01)

There is also the option to do a wire transfer (min. amount $5900).

We are looking into the possibility to add credit card payment as well, we will inform everybody with a newsletter if it happens.

Let me know if you need further info!  Wink

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:49:32 AM

Hello luksbit,

Hello Baiazid! Smiley

Good to know this, it just means dev will not control the unsold token and it's far for investors, holders, and supporters there will never be an accusation where dev is manipulating the supply and dumping the unsold token.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
yokosan

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:15:58 AM

now is supposed to be a quick investment. Will end after 1 week. I hope it meets half. ico quickly the process can end. the number of participants is increasing every day.  Wink
casey.anthony195

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:20:04 AM

A really promising project, that may be able to eliminate the biggest issue in investment world- unethical behavior. It will be really interesting for me to follow the development of this project!   
Rimus

Activity: 277
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:35:37 AM

Here is a short video review of CrowdWiz and ongoing ICO (in Russian):

Bидeoкaнaл "Биткoины для yмныx!" - пpoфeccиoнaльный взгляд нa кpиптoвaлютy и блoкчeйн тexнoлoгии.
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:10:01 PM

the most recently published nice video created. ico page is also very nice and very easy to use. the design is simple. hopefully the ico succeeds. Smiley
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:19:57 PM

the most recently published nice video created. ico page is also very nice and very easy to use. the design is simple. hopefully the ico succeeds. Smiley
Yes, you are right. made a nice Control Panel. it's nice that they are focusing on some of the inventions the user. I can join the ico. KYC compliance is necessary? lower and upper limits?
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:56:20 AM

what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?
15% bonus for first 3 days then it'll go down. All the bonus information is available on the Crowdwiz website. i hope they reach the hard cap.
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:44:46 AM

7 days to the ICO date, what I'm concern about is the price of the coin, it seems high to me, $1 thoogh Taas too was a Dollar but the price has gone up only because Bitcoin price has went up because in Bitcoin price it has come down
Crowdwiz.io

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:03:50 PM

LAST CHANCE TO GET THE MAXIMUM BONUS.

Starting on 13th November 11 AM UTC - Ending on 15th November 11 AM UTC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: