Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningMonitor.com - Monitoring - SMS Notifications - Analytics[Monthly+CSV]  (Read 9428 times)
MiningMonitor (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2011, 06:04:50 AM

Man, it was HOT in Philly today.... I guess it was good I decided to jump into the Pools....

Eligius Support Added

http://staticcdn.miningmonitor.com/new_eligius.png

You can now track your progress on Eligius, and get down worker notification!

Many thanks go out to Dan for implementing an API so we could do this!

MTRed Support Added

http://staticcdn.miningmonitor.com/new_mtred.png

Support for MTRed ( Mining Team Reddit ) was added today also!

----

Visit MiningMonitor.com today for the best in worker monitoring, notifications and analytics.

----

As usual, thanks everyone for the support and keep the suggestions and requests coming!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiningMonitor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2011, 06:17:24 AM

Forgot a minor update:

http://staticcdn.miningmonitor.com/new_delete.png

Based on recommendations, tightened up the UI for the workers screen, with a toggle to show the advanced options.

Added the ability to delete dead workers.

Peter Azuolas
shotgun

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 05:03:26 PM

It just keeps getting better!

<luke-jr> Catholics do not believe in freedom of religion.
DBordello

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

BTCPak.com - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2011, 05:33:33 PM

Excellent!  I am glad to see that added.

For consistency with the other pools, would it make more sense to have the Eligius API key (BTC address) as a worker property, not the pool?  It would be nice if I could make an "Eligius Pool" (without any API information) and then added several workers (BTC adddresses).  One of the major drawbacks of Eligius is that it does not support multiple workers.  If MiningMonitor could add multiple workers to the Eligius pool I could keep an eye on aggregated stats. 

Dan

www.BTCPak.com - Exchange your bitcoins for MP: Secure, Anonymous and Easy!
shotgun

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 07:22:10 PM

For consistency with the other pools, would it make more sense to have the Eligius API key (BTC address) as a worker property, not the pool?  It would be nice if I could make an "Eligius Pool" (without any API information) and then added several workers (BTC adddresses).  One of the major drawbacks of Eligius is that it does not support multiple workers.  If MiningMonitor could add multiple workers to the Eligius pool I could keep an eye on aggregated stats. 

Dan

I think it would be as simple as having multiple wallet addresses, one per worker, and then naming the pools accordingly. So that you would have N-eligius-pools for however many workers you are using. Then you would get an email about whatever pool is offline, as each eligius pool is only capable of one worker/wallet address.

DBordello

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2011, 10:41:26 PM

Dan

I think it would be as simple as having multiple wallet addresses, one per worker, and then naming the pools accordingly. So that you would have N-eligius-pools for however many workers you are using. Then you would get an email about whatever pool is offline, as each eligius pool is only capable of one worker/wallet address.

I was thinking if the Eligius pools could have sub-workers for each wallet address.  That appears to be how the other pools work.

shotgun

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 11:27:17 PM

Dan

I was thinking if the Eligius pools could have sub-workers for each wallet address.  That appears to be how the other pools work.

Not sure how that would work. Can you explain in more detail?

DBordello

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2011, 01:17:15 AM

Dan

Not sure how that would work. Can you explain in more detail?

Sure.  On MM, other pools (such as bitclockers) supports having multiple workers within each pool.  This allows you to aggregate all of the workers from the pool together.

I wouldn't mind being able to create an "Eligius Pool" and then adding several wallet addresses as worker inside that pool.  Right now, each worker is his own pool.

shotgun

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 01:38:48 AM

Sure.  On MM, other pools (such as bitclockers) supports having multiple workers within each pool.  This allows you to aggregate all of the workers from the pool together.

I wouldn't mind being able to create an "Eligius Pool" and then adding several wallet addresses as worker inside that pool.  Right now, each worker is his own pool.

Ok I see what you mean. The problem with that is the API key for Eligius is the worker address. I'm sure Pete can create a workaround for that issue  Grin

DBordello

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2011, 01:45:53 PM

Feature Request:  Tabular output.  It would be nice to get most of the information MiningMonitor has in tabular form so that we can do our own analyses in Excel, etc. 

I am thinking:

Date TotalShares StaleShares BTCEarned AverageHash Difficulty(at noon) and MtGox(at noon)

Or something like that.

Thoughts? 

shotgun

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 05:09:17 PM

Feature Request:  Tabular output.  It would be nice to get most of the information MiningMonitor has in tabular form so that we can do our own analyses in Excel, etc. 

I am thinking:

Date TotalShares StaleShares BTCEarned AverageHash Difficulty(at noon) and MtGox(at noon)

Or something like that.

Thoughts? 

I prefer CSV but yeah, it would be the tits to have export data.

Ali

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 08:01:49 PM

Still no monthly, overall stats, wut?
coblee
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1651
Merit: 1284

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 10:12:47 AM

Please add support for ArsBitcoin. Thanks!

MiningMonitor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2011, 07:32:45 AM

Monday is a good day for more features!

Arsbitcoin Support added

http://staticcdn.miningmonitor.com/arsbitcoin.png

As requested by multiple people, support for Arsbitcoin has been added

Beta MiningMonitor API

http://staticcdn.miningmonitor.com/apikey.png

You can now get information about your account , current pricing, and your quickstats from our JSON api.  You can get your API key on your settings page

---

As usual, thanks to all our members!  Keep the suggestions coming!

Peter Azuolas

Ali

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 09:34:24 AM

monthly/overall stats Wink
Isepick

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 04:18:56 PM

monthly/overall stats Wink

+1. And/or csv export for stats. I'd even upgrade to platinum for that Wink
MiningMonitor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2011, 02:12:27 AM

As requested, we bring you some new features on a sunday!

Monthly Stats

http://staticcdn.miningmonitor.com/monthly_export.png

Now, you can view your overall monthly stats.

Track your day by day performance and compare it to your historical data.

CSV Export

http://staticcdn.miningmonitor.com/export.png

When viewing your overall monthly, or daily stats, you can now download a CSV export of the data.

Perform your own analysis on the data with shares,stales,uptime,hashrate, and earnings all broken down on an hour by hour basis.

---

As usual, we thank all our members and keep the suggestions coming!

Peter Azuolas
Answer42

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 03:22:56 PM

It would be nice if we didn't get "worker up" notifications for linked workers.  For example, when I fallover from 1 pool to another, I do not need to be notified. 
MiningMonitor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2011, 06:32:20 AM

Sunday Feature Push!

ABCPool.co Now Supported

http://staticcdn.miningmonitor.com/abcpool.png

As requested by a user, ABCPool.co is now supported

BTCPool24 Now Supported

http://staticcdn.miningmonitor.com/btcpool24.png

As requested by a user, ABCPool.co is now supported

Worker Up notifications removed

It would be nice if we didn't get "worker up" notifications for linked workers.  For example, when I fallover from 1 pool to another, I do not need to be notified. 

As requested Wink

As usual, thanks to all our users!

Peter Azuolas

MiningMonitor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2011, 08:03:06 AM

At MiningMonitor.com, we seem to be on a pool adding spree!

rfcpool.com Support added

http://staticcdn.miningmonitor.com/rfcpool.png

As requested, support for rfcpool.com has been added!

OZCO.in Support added

http://staticcdn.miningmonitor.com/ozco.png

As requested, support for OZCO.in has been added!

As usual, thanks to all our users and please keep the suggestions coming!

Peter Azuolas

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: