Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Qurito - Curiosity Redefined.  (Read 4036 times)
karmma (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:49:25 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 07:09:39 AM by karmma

Qurito - Curiosity Redefined

Introduction
Qurito is a platform for people to discover, gain and share their ideas and knowledge. The primary goal of Qurito is to deliver reliable and valuable content that is free of promotional spam or other various forms of unwanted content. As a result, the users of the platform can grow and explore in an effective and efficient manner. Qurito differs from other pre-existing knowledgebase platforms in a unique way through an incentive program. Qurito incorporates a rewarding system, which rewards users for their contributions within the platform. This reward system will subsequently bring out more qualitative and quantitative content that will be shared on the platform.

Mission & Vision
Creating a platform for curious minds that are willing to share knowledge, ideas and views in a way that is unlike any other preexisting platform. Qurito will be a common platform for people around the globe to share their knowledge, experiences and ideas while also being rewarded for the same. The aim is to create a globalized platform where being curious and helpful can be rewarding.

Pillars of Qurito
  • Q&A : Reinventing Q&A. Introducing a platform that yields rewards by Q&A based on Analytics. Qurito enhances the way people share knowledge, views and ideas. Qurito aims to bring volume of qualitative content over the platform via reward system. "Q&A will never be the same again."
  • Polls : Redefining Polls. Qurito Polls enable efficient recording of public opinions and to get better perspective of people's views. Polls also have the rewarding system similar to Q&A but it accounts hosting and participation parameters. "Opinions much broader."
  • Forums : Revolutionising Public Forums. Qurito Forums open a much broader way to create and participate in Forums with a twist. Forums incorporate rewards based on analytics and activities. Amazing User Interfaces and Experiences are the driving forces of the platform. "Discussions more rich."

Why the need of Qurito?
On many existing platforms, there is a lack of quality content shared by people in the form of Q/A (Question and Answers), Polls and Forums. These platforms also lack structure, making it nearly impossible to quickly index and search for specific content. Lastly, when using these platforms, you never know how reliable the information is, especially because there is no incentive for giving reliable and quality feedback.  

How Qurito Solves that?
Qurito aims to solve these problems by bringing in quality content by attracting more knowledgeable, idealistic, passionate and curious people to the platform. Qurito will also reward users for their contributions to the platform as gratitude for their service, which directly increases the volume of qualitative content. Users of the platform will also have a unique rating for how reliable their profile is which will solve the ongoing issue of accountability that other platforms lack. Maintaining easily index able content using the latest technologies will also enhance the overall user experience within the platform.

The QURO Token and QURITO's:
QURO tokens will be the driving force of the platform. QURITO is the 100th fraction of a QURO, which will be used platform wide. It will be used in various platform wide activities. QURITO’s will be an integral part of major operations on the platform. QURO tokens can be deposited in the main wallet and can be changed for QURITO’s and vice versa. The derivation of QURITO virtual token is to ensure scalability, security and stability in the platform. QURITO however has no face value outside the platform irrespectively it’s changed back to QURO’s.

Rewarding System:

QURITO’s can be earned in two prominent ways,
  • User Activity on:
    -Questions & Answers(Questions Answers, Likes, Dislikes, Comments, Favourites Answers Likes, Dislikes, Favourites),
    -Polls(Participating & Hosting),
    -Forums(Create & Participate)
  • Web Analytics based on Social Media and Search Engine Traffic

Spending:
A User can spend QURITO tokens on the platform to Feature a Question in search results or homepage. Although, posting a Question is Free; fast and better answers can be expected by featuring it. Polls can also be sponsored and featured for better and quick public responses. The user who has posted the Question can also feature a single answer from the numerous answers. In that case, the answerer earns QURITO’s and is debited from the same Question’s QURITO earnings. More ways of spending QURITO over the platform are still being thought of and will be added eventually.

Earning and Spending Qurito's on the platform is discussed in Whitepaper Section 2.3 in Details.

The Twist:
We call it the "Claim".
A user can withdraw the QURITO tokens from the main account balance anytime. The ONLY exception is that each singular Question or Answer or Poll that has generated QURITO’s over time, a “claim” for the same can only be initiated once. Once a “Claim” has been initiated from a posted Question or Answer or Poll, it no longer generates QURITO’s in future and the claimant’s main account is credited with the QURITO’s earned till date. Other Questions/Answers/Polls remain unaffected.
Suppose a user had posted a Question 1 year ago. Presently, the Question has generated 600 QURITOS over that course. If the user initiates a “Claim” on that Question, the generated 600 QURITOS are transferred to the main wallet account and the Question no longer generates QURITO’s further. A Question continues to generate QURITO’s  until and unless a “Claim” on the same has been initiated. The same rules will apply for Polls, Answers and all the planned & unplanned forthcoming features.

QURO’s from QURITO Balance (and vice versa):
All QURITO’s claimed will be stored in the main account balance. The QURITO’s can be changed for QURO’s anytime but a minimum 100 QURITO balance is mandatory for processing and incorporates a 1% fee. Likewise, a user can add QURO’s to the account and change them to QURITO’s as per the conversion discussed in the whitepaper.

IMPORTANT: Please note that a “Claim” doesn’t initiate the removal of the Question/Answer/Poll from the Portal. It just exempts the entity from further earnings. QURITO calculations are just for understanding and have no relation with actual calculations. The exact parameters are still being researched and are not decided yet. The parameters and the QURITO to QURO conversion fees are subject to minor change in the platform in the future if required.

Token Information:
Symbol :  QURO
Platform :  Ethereum
Decimal Places : 18

Token Sale:
Token Sale will take place in 2 main phases:
  • Pre Sale [Announced Soon]: Lasts for around a month @ 0.05 USD/Token
  • Main Sale [Announced Soon]: Lasts 3 Weeks with price ranging from 0.08-0.10 USD/Token

Hard Cap is 25M.

Token Sale Bounties and Rewards:

We have introduced the concept of Prime Investors and Prime Promoters.

Prime Investors:

The Top 20 Investors at the end of the Crowdsale are invited to the Prime Investor’s board. Prime Investors will receive bonus tokens at the end of the Crowdsale after a complete audit is done. The Prime Investors leaderboard will be displayed in the Prime Investors section of the crowd sale website. The Bonus Token allocations as per the ranks can be seen in the below table.
RankingsBonuses (tokens)
1-51000000 (each)
11-15400000
16-20200000 (each)

Prime Promoters:

Although we appreciate all types of healthy promotion of the platform, Prime Promoters will be the people or communities promoting our platform in a creative and effective way. Prime promoters will be rewarded based on their volume and the quality of promotional activities with respect to the criterions finalized by the Promotions Department. The Department will communicate directly via communication channels. A Registration and verification is required for enrolling in the Prime Promoters program and the same will be notified via dedicated communication channels.

To enroll, feel free to DM us here or write us at promotions@qurito.io

To learn more about Token Sale, Distribution and Allocation please refer Whitepaper.

Technologies powering Qurito:
The Platform Development is planned to equip the latest and futuristic technologies. The same has been planned over the course of 12 months taking into consideration all the technicalities and important factors like:
  • Design (an outstanding UI & an unforgettable UX)
  • Programming a powerful backend engine.
  • Hosting it over a popular and reliable platform.
  • Modern & Smart Technologies like Machine Learning & AI are planned to be tightly incorporated with the system. Machine Learning & AI will play major role in the platform aiming to increase user engagement, copulating and loading related content and various other activities. Collaboration of NLP with the above said smart technologies will help in achieving more qualitative user base ensuring quality content delivery by continuous filtering of spam, irrelevant and unwanted content shared on the platform.
  • SEO to make sure the content reaches maximum audience.

Timeline:
  • May, 2017 - Planning and Initial Team Building
  • July, 2017 - Technical and Market Research, Building Task Forces prior to ICO
  • October & November, 2017 - Crowd funding via ICO & Token Sale
  • December, 2017 - Shifting Office Premises & Work Force Recruitment
  • January, 2018 - Platform Development Begins
  • April, 2018 - Platform Release in Beta Version (for Testing) (Investors registered in Beta Testing Program will be invited to join)
  • June, 2018 - Final Platform Public Release

Contact Info.
Telegram: https://t.me/qurito
Email: info@qurito.io, support@qurito.io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qurito
Twitter: https://twitter.com/QuritoOfficial
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:03:23 PM

To learn more about Token Sale, Distribution and Allocation please refer Whitepaper.

I think for you better to write it here in OP about bounty. I think very few people will want to go somewhere and search about it.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:19:58 AM

Interesting project, I like it. Especially availability of the service and its being authentic is of need currently. Good to see that info presented by you guys will be free from any advertisement. I know the advertisement company runs the show by these ads, however, we need to follow balance between the two.
Shiekin

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:23:23 AM

Lookslike this project is so promising, I want permition to bookmark your project dev and follow your project development
jamesswwllams

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:01:41 PM

I could see running something like this on a pi at the end of an isle of rigs or something.Might want to change the theme a bit but still pretty good.
ann2230

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:05:05 PM

Will it be like Quora?
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:06:28 PM

I think for you better to write it here in OP about bounty. I think very few people will want to go somewhere and search about it.

Hi, thanks for bringing that into notice. Improvements in the same will be made shortly.
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:13:38 PM

Interesting project, I like it. Especially availability of the service and its being authentic is of need currently. Good to see that info presented by you guys will be free from any advertisement. I know the advertisement company runs the show by these ads, however, we need to follow balance between the two.

Hi, thank you for showing interest in Qurito. Qurito is absolutely authentic and definitely in need. Also, the balance between the two is created eventually via the Spending and Earnings and other features on the platform. Qurito revolutionises the way we explore & share knowledge, ideas and views.
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:26:13 PM

Lookslike this project is so promising, I want permition to bookmark your project dev and follow your project development
Hi, we are glad that you liked the idea behind Qurito. It is a revolution in itself. Please drop us a message in the 'Contact Us' section of the Qurito Website and we will keep you posted on the latest news and developments updates.
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

Will it be like Quora?
Qurito is a revolution in itself. It completely changes the way we explore & share knowledge, ideas and views in the form of Q&A, Polls, Forums, Surveys, etc. Also, it has a unique rewarding system that makes it completely different from any other pre-existing platform.

Visit Qurito.io for more details.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:01:04 PM

Just by reading the description above, I've already get the feeling that this project will be helping many many peoples whenever they are looking for trusted information.
I think this is a really-really good job.
Na_Billa

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

Nice project here, everybody don't miss this chance
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:20:14 AM

Official Announcement

Qurito officially announces Mr. Shingo Lavine, Founder & CEO, Bitquence(BQX) onboard as an advisor. Welcome Shingo!
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:24:51 PM

Official Announcement

Important Information:

• Official ICO link is https://ico.qurito.io
  • In the Presale, we are offering around 82M tokens @ 0.05c/token. Its almost 50% discount from the general sale pricing.
  • Only a single transaction is allowed per user in the Presale.
    Please make sure you finalise the tokens and preferred payment method before moving on to the next step.
  • Pre-Booking QURO's is a 3 Step Process.
    1. Tell us how many QURO's you want and the currency you prefer.
    2. An address is generated for you. Send the respective amount of BTC/ETH to the address. Please verify that you send the right currency to the designated address. Don't forget to add the transaction charges.
    3. Once you have sent the respective BTC/ETH, It may take upto 24 hours to verify and reserve tokens for you. Once your transaction is confirmed and verified, the tokens will be alloted to you and can be seen in the Alloted QURO's in the Dashboard.
  • Withdrawals are only possible after the Token Sale and Audit.

It is our vision and dream to see Qurito used by everyone, and with your support, we will be able to reach our destination sooner.
thecryptopian

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:17:52 PM

the 'Register' form is broken. I signed up and said 'something went wrong' and didn't register me, but now my email address is 'used' when trying to login to check.

Something seems phishy here

edit: No registration email. Password reset sent an email to my address, but resetting a password did nothing. Logging in again still says 'account does not match our credentials' like its a purposeful error. either broken, severely lagged, or phishy.
Handgemenge

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:51:01 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 05:05:22 PM by Handgemenge

the 'Register' form is broken. I signed up and said 'something went wrong' and didn't register me, but now my email address is 'used' when trying to login to check.

Something seems phishy here

edit: No registration email. Password reset sent an email to my address, but resetting a password did nothing. Logging in again still says 'account does not match our credentials' like its a purposeful error. either broken, severely lagged, or phishy.

Everything worked out for me as expected. Password must contain numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters.

If your email address is burnt, try an alias.

Please use   https://ico.qurito.io?ref=ODU4cno=

ninjavz

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:08:10 AM

This is a new approach to the actual Quora and other social info sharing. I am in!
ICOnow

Activity: 324

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:06:05 PM

Qurito ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-687   

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
tommywilkos

Activity: 152

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:04:45 PM

Hi, you really should launch a bounty for this! Do you want me to organise one for you?

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
CoinAx

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:09:42 PM

Did you reach the soft cap?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: