Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Qurito - Curiosity Redefined.  (Read 4042 times)
DodgyEnd
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:20:34 PM

Pre-sale finished... soft cap was 25M tokens and they sold 83M. In total there are 250M tokens available...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajgar

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:49:41 AM

Hi Admin,

I have some question before investing in ICO.

• I don't find any detail about project in whitepaper.
  • You say you will be better then quora and competing with them. ?
  • We have seen many question and answer platform in past build by Google and Yahoo but non of them work. So how different you are from them other then earning token for voting and posting. ?
  • Dhairya Fufal is studying Civil engg. and on Qurito it's showing as Full stack developer any explanation on this.
  • Quora have developer with past experience building product like Facebook. Do you guys have any experience building any platform or can you show your github repo ?
  • You are working from past 12 month in this project. So can you show any prototype or design or any brainstom session you have done with the team ?
  • Qurito aims to solve these problems by bringing in quality   content by   attracting more   knowledgeable,   idealistic,   passionate and curious people to the platform ? How ?
  • If you are going to solve a big problem then why now first release a basic version of Qurito ? You can do your research no company have ever become success by just whitepaper. FYI even Ethereum had prototype before ICO.
  • You are located in gujarat so if you want to expand your team where will be your office as the kind of developer you will be looking may not work at Rajkot nor Ahmedabad ?
  • What is your CEO and CTO's qualification ?

Thanks and all the best for future.

karmma (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:30:07 AM

Hi, thanks for your interest in Qurito. Please find your Questions answered below.
  • I don't find any detail about project in whitepaper. :
  • You are working from past 12 month in this project. So can you show any prototype or design or any brainstom session you have done with the team ?
  • If you are going to solve a big problem then why now first release a basic version of Qurito ? You can do your research no company have ever become success by just whitepaper. FYI even Ethereum had prototype before ICO.
-If you are registered on our ICO site, you can see we have already started works on the Beta. Lots of internal details and concepts will stay confidential until and unless patents are approved for the same. Stay in touch with us via our communication channels to stay updated with our future developments and progress.

-We are not in direct competition with any other platform. Our approaches are entirely different which makes us unique.
[/i]
  • We have seen many question and answer platform in past build by Google and Yahoo but non of them work. So how different you are from them other then earning token for voting and posting. ?
-There are lots of different entities we are looking to cover and creative approaches to the existing methods Q&A, Polls, etc. work.
  • Dhairya Fufal is studying Civil engg. and on Qurito it's showing as Full stack developer any explanation on this.
-Nice question, Passion has no boundaries. Dhairya is Civil Engineering Grad. but he found his passion in Web Development and ever growing field of Computing Technologies. He is a continuous learner and very passionate about everything he does.
  • Quora have developer with past experience building product like Facebook. Do you guys have any experience building any platform or can you show your github repo ?
-Passion is the driving force of our Team. We are looking to build a tool which is completely new to the World. Our present team and all the other members joining us in the near future will carry enough skills to develop Qurito and its fundamentals. We are the most honest ICO and are completely transparent in everything we do.

• Qurito aims to solve these problems by bringing in quality   content by   attracting more   knowledgeable,   idealistic,   passionate and curious people to the platform ? How ?
-If you read the Whitepaper carefully, newer technologies will be tightly integrated into the platform making it more smarter. There are many internal technicalities which are hidden to ensure our unique approaches to solving the problem remains confidential.

• You are located in gujarat so if you want to expand your team where will be your office as the kind of developer you will be looking may not work at Rajkot nor Ahmedabad ?
- We have added 3 new people to the team. We are looking to hire people across India. The current work location is Gandhidham, India. Relocation will be done if necessary in the future.

-Our Founder & CEO is a Computer Science Grad. Moreover, he is a technophile from a very young age. He keeps exploring ways to solve real world problems and keeps himself updated with latest technology trends. He even has appreciation letters from Bill Gates himself in the past for his findings and work. Coming to our CTO, he is also a Computer Science Grad. with proven experience in the field of web development and mobile computing. He believes in the development of technologies that can make our lives better.
[/list]

Please feel free to write us at info@qurito.io in case you have any other queries. Again, thank you for your interest and we really appreciate your Quriosity for Qurito. Smiley

Hi Admin,

I have some question before investing in ICO.

• I don't find any detail about project in whitepaper.

Thanks and all the best for future.

truinv

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:47:10 AM

Hi

I have a question in regards to the recent increase ETH value

For early investors you guys sold 5 cents per token while ETH value was around $300. Now ETH is over $800 and you are only selling the same token for 10 cents each.

Are you guys doing anything at all for your early investors? Because at this point its cheaper to have waited for the public sale.

I recommend to look at what LOCI is doing with the recent surge in ETH price. I think you guys need to do something for your early investors.

Thank you

DodgyEnd
Copper Member

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

Hi

I have a question in regards to the recent increase ETH value

For early investors you guys sold 5 cents per token while ETH value was around $300. Now ETH is over $800 and you are only selling the same token for 10 cents each.

Are you guys doing anything at all for your early investors? Because at this point its cheaper to have waited for the public sale.

I recommend to look at what LOCI is doing with the recent surge in ETH price. I think you guys need to do something for your early investors.

Thank you

You got in for 5 cents; investors nowadays have to pay 10 cents... where's your loss? Wink

LOCI had their price set in ETH, so that's a different thing!
FRsdx

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:02:57 PM

Hi Admin,

I have a few questions relative to the rewarding system :

"QURITO’s can be earned in two prominent ways,
User Activity on:
-Questions & Answers(Questions Answers, Likes, Dislikes, Comments, Favourites Answers Likes, Dislikes, Favourites),
-Polls(Participating & Hosting),
-Forums(Create & Participate)
Web Analytics based on Social Media and Search Engine Traffic"

Amongst all these criterias, how will you prioritize them ? What will be the algorithm ? Will it be disclosed ? Who or what voting system will decide to change it ? Compared to other platforms here https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Decentralized_economy.jpg#/media/File:Decentralized_economy.jpg
, do you believe that voting systems are less efficient for rewarding contributors ?

Thank you for your answer and best wishes for the next steps !
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Coinmarketcap haven't Qurito listed?

CMC Listing requires atleast $100,000 USD equivalent of daily trading volume on exchanges. Once we reach upto that mark, we will apply for CMC Listing.
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

i found interesting project,hope you reach your goal for this project and hope that you will update us more new information
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

Qurito Beta is now live!
The platform is live and we're more than excited to invite you to the platform and start experiencing the future of learning, knowledge and information sharing.
You can access the beta at https://beta.qurito.io

Register Today!
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:22:58 PM

Beta looks wonderful, hopefully this reaches more services.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:57:10 PM

Website is really well done. UI is terrific.

What plans are there to get that critical mass of users?

Where can I see the whitepaper in order to understand how the rewards system works
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:09:03 AM

Thank you for registering into Qurito. Critical mass of users will be brought into the platform via quality marketing. Reward system incentivises based on approaches which judge the quality of content. Follow this link to read the Original Whitepaper by Karmesh Maheshwari :  https://www.qurito.io/static/pdf/qurito_whitepaper.pdf.

Website is really well done. UI is terrific.

What plans are there to get that critical mass of users?

Where can I see the whitepaper in order to understand how the rewards system works

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

what a quiet project,,
but, i see this token already in coinmarketcap and we can trade it on coinexchange too  Wink
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qurito

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

Why your target hard cap is so huge?
This kind of platform doesn't need much.
Unless, you have other plans for the collected money.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

Hello everybody. To increase the daily volume, you need to connect new exchanges, or wait for very good news from you. I wish everyone good luck.

i found interesting project,hope you reach your goal for this project and hope that you will update us more new information
leitebruno

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:41:30 AM

HELLO ON 09/07 I REQUIREED TWO WITHDRAWALS, AT THE MOMENT ARE PENDING, WHAT IS HAPPENING ?. MY PROFILE IS (BRUNO FABIANO) EMAIL leitebruno8124@gmail.com.
karmma (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

Hi, never share your email on public forums. We see that the withdrawal transaction has already been completed. Please create a ticket at https://www.qurito.io/contact/ in case of issues next time.

Regards,
Qurito Team

HELLO ON 09/07 I REQUIREED TWO WITHDRAWALS, AT THE MOMENT ARE PENDING, WHAT IS HAPPENING ?. MY PROFILE IS (BRUNO FABIANO) EMAIL leitebruno8124@gmail.com.
kolya.inc

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

Finally, someone creates  platform for people to discover, gain and share their ideas and knowledge
catterpillar1

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

Guys, how can I get your tokens???
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

BM Russian Translator

View Profile