Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashflare.io script payout is alomost 25% down  (Read 795 times)
bapparabi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:38:01 AM

hi when today i open panel i can see there huge dip in payout of script mining in Hashflare.io do you you all have same issue or my pool setting is making less payout
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

hi when today i open panel i can see there huge dip in payout of script mining in Hashflare.io do you you all have same issue or my pool setting is making less payout

As time passes, you'll have lower payouts and after sometimes, the maintenance cost will overtake the profit of the mining.

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:44:29 PM

All mining contracts will turn unprofitable because of increasing difficulty as well as huge blood bath almost all crypto is having right now.
In simple words, Cloud mining is not profitable and it is usual to get less when mining difficulty rises and price plunges.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:27:46 PM

What Scrypt coin are you mining? When did you start seeing the dip of your payouts?

Pool shouldn't really affect your payments. Assuming they actually mine and picking pools actually has an effect, then you might get short term variance where some payments will be smaller, but it should be balanced out with larger payments on some days. As time passes though, your payments should keep reducing as mining difficulty is expected to keep increasing. If you look at Litecoin (the first Scrypt coin IIRC), the difficulty has been going up.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:52:31 PM

Also Dash went down significantly. Fortunately SHA mining power rebounded and pays out normaly.
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:45:07 AM

Many factors might be affecting right now, such as network difficulty, huge dip in the price of bitcoin and much more. Plus hashflare might be adjusting the payout because they might be facing shortage of maintenance fees. Anything could be reason but nothing is fixed.

You can always open up the ticket from the support if you think they will reply.

Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:54:49 AM

Yes mine scrypt payout in hashflare is also fallen down drastically..even decreased by 50%..i was mining litecoins with scrypt..i hope the mining difficulity decreases and payouts increase a bit or i will be in very big loss Angry

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: