Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:13:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cheap coin is coming???  (Read 1056 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:27:17 PM

should I buy now? won't miss the last opportunity to the moon. I want to come with you

Yes you should buy now the price is quite low now, you just missed the $3,200 part but now it's $3,500 but it is still cheaper. Buy now as the Chinese gov't will be removing the ban after giving license to the following that will comply with their requirements. And besides McAfee answered the allegation of Dimon that bitcoin is a fraud.

I shall start buying when the price drops another 5 to 10%. That shall be the bottom as there are still demand for bitcoin.

It dropped already try to check the price now it is currently $3,348 so you should buy now. In Chinese exchanges the most traded coin is Litecoin and it looks they will try to do something. You should start buying right now and we don't know if the price of bitcoin can rise again tomorrow on for the next days to come, this has been happening all of the sudden. After the dump > pump.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zigsss

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:27:47 AM

Even if a cheaper coin will come in the market then bitcoin will stay at the top and cheap coin will also depend on bitcoin i think you should more invest in waves and bitcoin those are the most fortunate coins for me.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:54:04 AM

I shall start buying when the price drops another 5 to 10%. That shall be the bottom as there are still demand for bitcoin.
Just don't be too greedy with waiting for the bigger dip. We already know that bitcoin has the potential to go as high as $5000 quite easily.
So as soon as we will enter Bull market price will soar, Chinese drama is here to bite us in the ass like is used to do in the past.
And exactly like in the past Bitcoin will grow stronger this time - every single price decline is just another good entry point. Don't waste it.

Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:22:08 PM

Just don't be too greedy with waiting for the bigger dip. We already know that bitcoin has the potential to go as high as $5000 quite easily.
So as soon as we will enter Bull market price will soar, Chinese drama is here to bite us in the ass like is used to do in the past.
And exactly like in the past Bitcoin will grow stronger this time - every single price decline is just another good entry point. Don't waste it.

When we think that the price is already affordable then grab it, for now btc value is increasing so maybe you already lose the big shot when it dumps last week but still fine for buying today.
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:45:24 PM

It is like buying stocks at the stock market price go up and prices go down, don't be in a panic just the fact that bitcoin is falling just wait on the perfect opportunity it's waiting on a prey to take the bait.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:57:57 PM

When we think that the price is already affordable then grab it, for now btc value is increasing so maybe you already lose the big shot when it dumps last week but still fine for buying today.
Forget Bitcoin, you have missed last chance for buy it with cheap price in past days. I think you should check altcoins, today we have few altcoins with good trend like Ethereum, BitShares ... can scalping trade. Wink

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:26:22 PM

If OP bought bitcoin at the price of 3k dollars for sure they earn profit  because as of now the price of bitcoin is 4k dollars and thats good to us. For sure holder are now happy because they do shorterm and your profit is 30 percent plus.  I hope the price of bitcoin continue so if you have chance to buy bitcoin in 4k dollars buy now and for sure the price will become 5k dollars before end of this month or maybe next month.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: