Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell?  (Read 18165 times)
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:05:32 PM

according to the time management rule as we know that the growing rate of bitcoin for this year is stopped so wait for the next year because as i am thinking that in the coming year the bitcoin will be use for many reasons. the transactions are big so there will be a high demand for bitcoin in the future as we should keep safe our bitcoin for the right time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player12

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:06:13 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
how much i should buy today
ayesha201009

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:08:48 PM

This sound like the question: who born first an egg or a chicken?
There is not a right time for one or the other option, just because people trading also for their personal reason.
In a long term view, sell btc is a stupid move. It doesn't work! If you sell now x btc in a long term you risk to lose a lot of cash.
Despite this is pretty clear seeing in the past, I guess we can see the same scenario also for the future.
Right now we are seeing a "top" in btc evaluation, probably the right move could be "sell". But in the past before xmas / end of the year, price trends to go up!
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:40:05 PM

With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
how much i should buy today
Only buy and trade amount you willing to risk and part.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:37:14 AM

for now it is good to buy, because the price is down to a few percent. don't cash if you don't have an urgent need, because maybe some time the price will go up.
Yes exactly for now, it is not the time to sell rather buy. If you are newbie and you want to get into this world, better it would be to start with campaigns. If you are casual trader, then surely wait for little more and prices will drop more. Thus just buy bitcoin and hold them for a long time. This will increase the value of bitcoin and you will be ending with such handsome profits.
militarymonster1027

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:54:51 AM

BUy BUy BUy and BUY more
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:31:24 PM

You have the chance of the price of the gold coin sends higher and who buy the gold coin within the very first times will be rich, but if this gold coin breaks, difficult forked or anything, everybody will forfeit much money.
It all depends on the person himself. The most common conviction which is being followed in this scenario is to buy the bitcoins at the time when the market price is falling down and sell your bitcoins at higher rates. The thing is this is not applicable at most of times. There are certain occasions when you have to buy at higher rates and sell at low price. But you should try for getting more profit.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:58:03 PM

for now it is good to buy, because the price is down to a few percent. don't cash if you don't have an urgent need, because maybe some time the price will go up.
Yes exactly for now, it is not the time to sell rather buy. If you are newbie and you want to get into this world, better it would be to start with campaigns. If you are casual trader, then surely wait for little more and prices will drop more. Thus just buy bitcoin and hold them for a long time. This will increase the value of bitcoin and you will be ending with such handsome profits.
The price of Bitcoin depends on the investors of Bitcoin, if they don't want to buy Bitcoin and the demand is lower than the supply (seller), you can't see the price of Bitcoin increases and there is no profits for you. This is the normal basic knowledge for anyone want to become the investor.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:03:36 PM

This is a right time to buy bitcoin but never a good time to sell. We may even borrow to buy so that when next the price goes up it will generate more profit. Also do not used all you have to buy at once because the price may still be going down day by day. It may work fine if you divide your money into different batch and  buy bitcoin by batch weekly within this period of time.

We can't really say when it would be a good time to sell because people have different needs. With the price this high, it can even be argued that it's a good time to sell especially for those that jave kept their btcs since last year. As long as you feel good about it, its always a good time to sell.
But you are going to lose the rest of the profits that you could make, you should sell bitcoin unless you have no other choice but if you have it then it is a terrible idea to sell now.

I agree, there is no right time to buy or sell bitcoin, nobody knows if the price is going to decrease or increase more, what we can do is to do what our instinct tell to us, that way, we will not have any regrets on whatever may happen. Lucky us if we predicted the right thing, but how unlucky to us if it is the other way around. There is one thing that we should know, that if we have the opportunity to buy or sell some bitcoin, then do it.
The first part of the year was about altcoins and many began to question the strength of bitcoin but the second part of the year everything has been about bitcoin and its amazing recovery of its dominance in the market, lets see what the next year is about.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:25:55 AM

soon the bitcoin price will drop below $ 7000, and I feel that it is a good time to buy bitcoin. well, basically bitcoin prices will continue to grow. so when you buy it under $ 7000, and sell it at the end of the year, I think you've made a profit.
The common principal which is being followed by most of the people is that you go for buying at the time when the prices are falling down and sell your bitcoins only when the market price are rising high. I personally think of buying the bitcoins at cheaper rates to be the best thing to do. For selling, I do not think it to be a wise option. In fact, you need to go for holding of bitcoins for as long as you can.
This is no doubt a most common conviction but the thing is you cannot manage to follow the same lines each and every time. There are so many occasions when you buy at high rates but at the end you sell your bitcoins at low prices. This is something which you have to decide by your own self as you are the owner of your bitcoin and no one other than you can make a right decision.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:47:39 AM

Opportunity to buy bitcoin is always created by event surrounding it. You have to studies these event to know wheth``er is the time to buy or not. Segwitx2 event just passed and it created a lots of ooportunity for those that saw it. Recognizing these opportunity take skills.
Every time is for buying bitcoin if you have the money to buy some bitcoins and selling is concern to the need. I think that if someone doesn't need extra money for his then there is no need to sell his bitcoins because it in not only currency but it is also a coin business and selling bitcoin means winding up your business. In my opinion before intense need selling is not a good decision. Hold them for some time and when you need money then you can sell them.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:04:10 AM

I think now is the right time to sell bitcoin nyang I have been holding, because the price has gone up, and now is the right time to profit, if buy bitcoin at this time I think too risky the price will go down.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:10:17 PM

This is a very easy question. Of course, the best time to buy bitcoin would always be the time when it's price is a bit cheaper or at it's cheapest. That way you will not spend a lot in buying it. Now, the best time to cash out bitcoin will always be when it's price is really high, that way you would surely earn from the buy and sell that you did.

edward.cedro

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:17:04 PM

In every investment we should not take short term and it's better to have long term investment here in digital currency, rather than fiat world currency. We need tobstudy as well and observe the fluctuation of the stock market.
Hikarune

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:23:55 PM

for now, cash out is recommended because the price has stable like 3 weeks ago.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:41:08 PM

I think it is worth buying it .. the boundaries of its rise are still difficult to imagine .. so dare)
Decalcomania

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:57:55 PM

This Era is still good to buy bitcoins. Even though that the price of the bitcoin is now $8000 per each, I can say that this time is still the best time to buy bitcoins. We should not waste this opportunity for us to acquire bitcoins.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:11:39 PM

Selling is not really an option right now if you bought your coin @4k or higher, doing it all over would really hurt your funds. Same as buying, with everybody here expecting a $3k mark for their buying signal, so a price near 3k maybe 3.1k or 3.2 is a good mark. Or I think you could just wait more before doing it. Wait for a good news or good signal.
with bitcoin continues rising price i think either both buy or sell wont necessary instead its better to hold bitcoin now,if you want to invest or trade try to choose another coins.those alt that has a great potential should be the answer for surviving now.not in bitcoins huge amount
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:20:32 PM

Now it is time to sell, because Bitcoin price now is quite high, more than 8000 USD, see here http://preev.com/Grin
janah

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:47:43 PM

For me it's not time to convert our money to cash, it is because the decreasing and increasing is normal like what happen every time that bitcoin fall and easy to recover. Maybe this time we need to hold our bitcoin or buy some bitcoin cause of low price. This is because you can use the bitcoin as investment, like what we observed to other previous year and now the price has big increasing, it gives a lot of profit if you hold and wait for the higher price.
I agree if you have bitcoin and you see the price is falling down dont cut your loss.
Instead you buy bitcoin because the price already decrease then hold it until you gain profit then repeat from that you can gain more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: