Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great project coins - low value - early stages - already released  (Read 747 times)
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:43:37 AM

Instead of ICO hunting I'm looking for some coins that are low in value but have great projects and promising development.
Something in development that could have it's spike a month or even a year from now. (assuming everything goes right).

Let me know! Thanks!

btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:53:44 AM

I would suggest you get some $MBRS. I have created a speculation thread. The token has a lot of potential and I just got $DOM (http://domaintoken.io/) token by holding it.

Bobobog

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:33:57 PM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=agXFIB-0LIo
LixiR

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:52:37 PM

You give the ICO bitcoin or ethereum, and you get some. the infamous crunchcoin.An ICO is a fundraising tool that trades future cryptocoins in exchange for cryptocurrencies of immediate, liquid value.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:22:44 PM

Instead of ICO hunting I'm looking for some coins that are low in value but have great projects and promising development.
Something in development that could have it's spike a month or even a year from now. (assuming everything goes right).

Let me know! Thanks!
This time all of the value for the altcoin is really low comparing with the fact that due to the big dump by the chinese exchange site, that gives the more panic sell by everyone around the world in crypto.
You may get a large room to choice the best coin.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:46:08 PM

CV2- pivx dev is working on it, swap is next week and masternodes and supply being reduced

Funk- Gamecredit devs working on it, maybe a swap

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:47:55 PM

I would check out Solarcoin they have a great project and are helping the world use more solar power.

With the crash of Bitcoin today they are also on sale.

www.Solarcoin.org
monkfishy

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:01:35 PM

Check out Blocknet if that's low enough value.

Already released a working, although still a bit complicated, decentralised exchange. Could lose out in the competition eventually ofc, but they're looking to be one of the first movers in the DEX sphere.

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:17:52 PM

Let me know! Thanks!

Look at POSW. Extremely undervalued and only has a 41 million supply. New dev team, new site/rebranding and masternodes coming soon, plus it has just been added to Ledger Nano hardware.

Currently at 6 cents, and will probably pump to $1 minimum.
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:23:38 PM

Thanks everyone for your input, I will definitely take my time checking them all out!

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:24:24 PM

I recommend you to make your research about Interzone. Developers make a social site/microblogging site powered by blockchain. It is an early stage project, they are not even on an exchange yet. Nice thing is that they have masternode feature.

You can read more here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2158960.0 There are some OTC orders in the thread as well.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:59:53 AM

I'm currently looking at this one
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/newyorkcoin/?utm_medium=widget&utm_campaign=cmcwidget&utm_source=www.nycoin.net&utm_content=newyorkcoin

Some nice activity going on about this coin
happyhours

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:25:24 AM

POSW and EQT, both are low cap coins but great ongoing development.

pineapplecharm1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:58:29 AM

I'd keep a look out for CombiCoin, now in ICO.

For every 10 dollars you invest, you get 1 CombiCoin, as well as 1 TRIA token.
Each CombiCoin represents 1/30th of the top 30 cryptocurrencies. The team have run a lot of simulations, and this turned out to be the ideal ratio:  in the first half of this year for example, BTC grew 194%, whereas the top 30 grew 1198%. They will do bi-monthly rebalancing to keep alts from becoming dominant within CombiCoin, and to be able to introduce successful newcomers.
This means that as long as the crypto market as a whole grows (which it has done, exponentially, for a long time now), the CombiCoins grow in proportion. You pay zero commission over this growth.

This is where the TRIA tokens come in. Specially designed software, which has been successfully applied in the energy sector, will keep track of all buying and selling orders of CombiCoins on as many exchanges as possible. Whenever these can be traded at a favorable rate, the smart software executes an order and generates profit. This profit is divided 50/50 between Triaconta - this is their business model - and the other half goes to the TRIA token holders. In other words, the token holders are basically guaranteed a steady income, as long as CombiCoins are being traded (which, in a growing crypto market with the coins rising in value, they will be).

I've already invested €1500 (about 2000 dollars), here's why:

- With all recent China related FUD, I think a lot of demand has risen for more stable (and no less considerable) profit. The market consists of more than moonkids and speculators;

- I find it hard to figure out which crypto's to hedge my bets on. There's a couple of relatively stable big ones, but with low profits, and the newcomers, which turn out to be one day flies a little too often for my taste. I do however have great faith in the rise of cryptocurrencies in general; in the crypto market as a whole. I firmly believe this market will grow at least tenfold in 2018, which would mean my 1.500 euro's will be 15.000 by the end of next year;

- This is not counting the revenue from the TRIA tokens. You get these basically for free during the ICO, and there's no telling how much each token will generate over a lifetime;

- The team consists of professors and other experienced professionals. The software they will implement has been tried and tested. They are very transparent and answer all questions on this forum and in their telegram quickly and thoroughly. I've asked many questions myself, but haven't been able to find a single unconsidered circumstance or any fatal flaw. They seem to have thought of everything. Only thing is that, where other (less promising) coins like Paragon are all in your face, CombiCoin is pretty low key and rather focuses on quality. This means it's partly up to the community to get the word out, but personally I'm glad to do it.

I'd say do your own research and check out their whitepaper on https://triaconta.com/

That looks good, thanks for sharing your thoughts!
AustrianGuy

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

I think OCL will do very well the Next months 🚀
The marketcap is really small and it was a ico under Wave with a allready working product
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: