Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I invest in with 50 USD?  (Read 4324 times)
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:52:40 AM

what can you advise for newbie in cryptocurrency business for start?
SONM from yesterday has begun to appear and will return to his initial price seems. That I see because SONM team has been working hard to develop this project. Now the price of SONM is still around 2k satoshi this is the right time to invest your $50 i think.

This is a quite interesting advise. With just $50 either you hit the jackpot like buying ETH when 0.30$ or you catch the bottom of a promising project.
THat just a penny and didn't worth to buy anything rather than buy the token worth a single satoshi each, better to put the more amount into the wallet and strat to buy something that under the ico price.

Do you have any precise recommendations on which tokens exactly would me most convenient to buy perhaps?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:13:23 PM

$50?

Well, I will just repeat the obvious and reiterate that you most absolutely cannot start any kind of business with $50. I don't even think you could setup a lemonade stand with that amount of money.

If it were me, and I was only willing to invest $50. I would use the "go big or go home" method. I mean seriously -- I spend $50 on stupid shit pretty much every other day.

Buy something that is super cheap now that has great potential to grow by 100% or more. Sure you could invest in ETH or BTC or LTC and absolutely make "some" money off of it in the near future. But if you invest in a younger project that takes off, you could turn that $50 into $500 within 6 months if you choose the right project. If you don't choose the right project, well then you're out $50. Which isn't a bad thing -- I spend $50 to go to the movies all the time and sometimes the movie sucks. That would be your result if you pick the wrong coin -- it will suck; but at least you got some experience.  Grin

That being said, FLO is super cheap right now -- and with the Alexandria.io project right around the corner, you could most certainly double or triple that $50 by the end of the year with it. And if not, well then just pretend if was all a crappy movie.  Wink

Good luck.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
wojak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:22:01 PM

$50?

Well, I will just repeat the obvious and reiterate that you most absolutely cannot start any kind of business with $50. I don't even think you could setup a lemonade stand with that amount of money.

Amount of money as good as any other. 0.01 BTC is my base of investments - it is amount I am placing for a day trading.

With so small amount you can go to RDD find when it has low value, buy and sell for a price 1 point higher multiple times (10 times and you will be 20-40% more) Tongue Or wait for it to be 0.00000026, buy and wait. Soon you can double. Then split it to multiple FLO is good, SYS is good, XVG is good, also INFX seems to be nice. Choose one. Hold it for longer time or cut at 10% profit and move on to another.
I've started with $200 in two weeks I got $4000. But it needs a lot of patience and force you to be full time watching. When you will get bigger amount - then true fun begins.

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
coiner495

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:48:16 PM

With $50 you better go and buy yourself something. Even if you manage to make it 10x (which is a huge success - iWarren Buffet needed 15 years to do 10x), it's still $500 which is almost nothing in terms of real life expences.

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:52:56 PM

If I were you it is much better for you to buy bitcoin then hold in a long term mate, or if cannot stop yourself to buy altcoin try to buy Ethereum and Maid these two was good in a long term, then in short term I think Dent and vibe is good to hold in 6 months span of time.
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:42:31 PM

You dont even need to invest your own money. Look on my signature and follow it up. Visit deeponion official forum, apply for the free airdrops,  and start accumulating money, all you need to do is to be junior rank or above and be active on this forum. But if you really want to invest those 50 bucks, invest them into NEO  Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:56:03 PM

You could try to invest on ICO or swap your money to coin through exchanges. Just make sure to read all the updates about coin you would like to invest and see the price progression to make sure you're doing on the right time. 50 USD isn't much, you only get around 0.0125+ BTC take cheap coins yet strong and hold them for a month.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dolan564

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:59:09 PM

lol with 50 dollars you'll get nothing. get some penny stock coin and just get a ton of supply and forget about it for 5 years.
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:08:26 PM

You could try to invest on ICO or swap your money to coin through exchanges. Just make sure to read all the updates about coin you would like to invest and see the price progression to make sure you're doing on the right time. 50 USD isn't much, you only get around 0.0125+ BTC take cheap coins yet strong and hold them for a month.

I wouldn't put $50 in a project actually. It's better to use it in altcoin trade so that he can get some profit like $10 a week. Joining icos require some serious money for me.
shapoy

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:33:28 PM

Do your own research and when you are lucky, you will find the next big altcoin with a huge investment opportunity.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:28:39 PM

I honestly don't think that the amount of the investment should affect what you invest in.

Sure, if you invest in an altcoin that's early on, you might see higher percentage gains, but you should really do the research and just invest in what interests you.

If you like btc, buy $50 of it; if you like eth, buy $50 of it.

That being said, XRP is really cheap right now and you could get a decent amount for $50. Some don't like how centralized it is, but I do think it will have pretty impressive growth in the future.
The amount of money matters, if he is going to invest 50 dollars now but he has plans too invest another 50 dollars in the next two weeks and so on, then it may be a good idea to choose a safe coin, something in the top 10, but if he is only going to invest 50 dollars in the foreseeable future then I think his only chance to make any kind of money will be to invest in an ico and hope for the best.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:49:42 PM

If we were in 2012 you could make a good investment with that amount of money. But it is not possible in 2017 sorry.
join bounty campaigns, they may have much better potential comparing with 50 usd investment.
Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:02:46 PM

If we were in 2012 you could make a good investment with that amount of money. But it is not possible in 2017 sorry.
join bounty campaigns, they may have much better potential comparing with 50 usd investment.
Exactly. Wouldn't even bother with bounty campaigns. Get to work, save and invest that money (probably safest in BTC-ETH). You'll make more per hour working than on bounties. In your spare time you can read up on crypto and learn more, and maybe start investing into some other coins...
Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:59:07 PM

Exactly. Wouldn't even bother with bounty campaigns. Get to work, save and invest that money (probably safest in BTC-ETH). You'll make more per hour working than on bounties. In your spare time you can read up on crypto and learn more, and maybe start investing into some other coins...

Depends on your situation. If you're not capable of easily scoring a 60-100k+ job bounty campaigns could actually better if you consider the post-tax breakdown. Hunting bounties is also independant of a strict work environment, meaning that you can work whenever you feel like it. You can also do both at the same time if you want to work really hard for some time to quickly reach a certain net worth.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:38:50 AM

since OP is willing to risk that $50 and after all is just $50. you might want to just keep trading it with BTC/USD, this at least you know when to buy and sell when the price is right. you gamble with altcoin investment, then might as well do this for there ain't assurance to altcoins unless you stick to those on top of the coincap which $50 isn't enough.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shafiqsakri

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:47:30 AM

Focus on top 20 coin in cmc... i would suggest xem, iota
Zberkil

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:50:54 AM

Start trading. 50$ not so much to invest. Smiley
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:44:14 AM

ELcoin. will be big pump on Livecoin.net soon! add balance is closed on this coin. Buy it now until 600sat. price will be X5 minimum
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:41:45 AM

Try first to earn money in real life or with freelance. This is the only way to increase your money.
Good Luck!
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:32:16 AM

Try first to earn money in real life or with freelance. This is the only way to increase your money.
Good Luck!
exactly but if you want such a low amount in trading i will advice you to invest in low price coin under $1 or $2. there are many coins of that type which has good potential i would like you to do research about it by your own. read the replies of the experience members of this forum and check the graph of the coin on coin market cap and then do your investment. this is just your training in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: