Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC China closing down. End of bitcoin in China?  (Read 1437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:51:36 PM

Decentralized exchange: https://bisq.network/

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:03:04 PM

I'm hearing that China is shutting down all exchanges in its country by September 30 but when I fact-check the source I only found an article that says BTCC exchange is voluntarily closing registrations.  What is actually going on?  Is my source just regurgitating fud? 

Either way I think this could be a very good buying point.  If you're in this for the long-run, don't change a thing.  Just hodl even if it dumps to $1,500 because it WILL eventually recover with a bang and you don't want to miss out.

Of course this is a good buying point for everyone. But I guess some of the investors are really afraid to go enter the market because a lot of news coming from China is making them nervous. Yes, if you are in for the long haul its better to hold. For me the price is still good though and even if we go to $3000. Everyone who is really for the long term have seen and should not be shaken. I'm seeing that bitcoin can recover from all of this negativity and bloodbath.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:05:47 PM

Decentralized exchange: https://bisq.network/

This is what we need for the chinese people

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:07:19 PM

Here is the news:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-bitcoin-btcc/bitcoin-exchange-btcchina-to-stop-trading-from-sept-30-idUSKCN1BP1J8

BTCChina, which also runs an international exchange out of Hong Kong, also said on its official microblog that it would stop registration of new users from Thursday.
China has boomed as a cryptocurrency trading venue in recent years as its domestic exchanges had previously allowed users to conduct trades for free, attracting investors and speculators who boosted demand.

So, is this the beginning of the end of the so called chinese boom ?

I think we're in for a very long bear market. The Chinese can't stop cryptocurrency forever, but they can slow it down, and they will. The Chinese have never been fond of things they can't control. They do everything in their power to get the biggest piece of the pie they can possibly get, so if that means closing down their exchanges and banning ICO's, they will.

Looking at the future I'd say it looks really bright. Once the governments figure out how they can benefit from this market, they'll allow it again. I predict we'll end 2018 at a 250 billion dollar marketcap.

I do agree with that fact that they want everything under their own control. Perhaps before they have been looking for a way to do that and up until now they cant find one and just given up with it. So this is PLAN B for them. Just take it out of their country cause they cannot get something out of it.
nickfury

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:19:49 PM

The news put out seems to disadvantage for BTC. The market is going down, i don't know this situation will last for how long? I still keep faith with BTC but when prices fall below $ 3500 I was really worried. Cryptocurrency community can rescue the market, while China is the dominant guy BTC

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:38:32 AM

I think these are temporary problems knitted with a lack of regulation.
Don’t think so because China itself has a huge number of bitcoin users who daily uses their bitcoins for trading, investment and sale/purchase of online products. Apparently it seems to be happening but it is not as it seems, all the state holders of China has also many investments in bitcoins, so it is impossible for them to completely ban bitcoins.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:07:34 PM

Here is the news:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-bitcoin-btcc/bitcoin-exchange-btcchina-to-stop-trading-from-sept-30-idUSKCN1BP1J8

BTCChina, which also runs an international exchange out of Hong Kong, also said on its official microblog that it would stop registration of new users from Thursday.
China has boomed as a cryptocurrency trading venue in recent years as its domestic exchanges had previously allowed users to conduct trades for free, attracting investors and speculators who boosted demand.

I think we're in for a very long bear market. The Chinese can't stop cryptocurrency forever, but they can slow it down, and they will. The Chinese have never been fond of things they can't control. They do everything in their power to get the biggest piece of the pie they can possibly get, so if that means closing down their exchanges and banning ICO's, they will.

Looking at the future I'd say it looks really bright. Once the governments figure out how they can benefit from this market, they'll allow it again. I predict we'll end 2018 at a 250 billion dollar marketcap.

I do agree with that fact that they want everything under their own control. Perhaps before they have been looking for a way to do that and up until now they cant find one and just given up with it. So this is PLAN B for them. Just take it out of their country cause they cannot get something out of it.
The decision made by Chinese is just a nonsense decision and they are neglecting the Importance of the most profitable coin of the world and they should accept this because this will also gave boost to their economy and the bitcoin business will grow in china faster if the biggest country will accept it than other countries will also join the lane of profit and business. They will allow it again when they will see that it’s not working for them.
yaunzunsha

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:17:20 PM

In China, all things that can not be controlled will be blocked
MiBambino

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:49:58 PM

Here is the news:

The decision made by Chinese is just a nonsense decision and they are neglecting the Importance of the most profitable coin of the world and they should accept this because this will also gave boost to their economy and the bitcoin business will grow in china faster if the biggest country will accept it than other countries will also join the lane of profit and business. They will allow it again when they will see that it’s not working for them.

It's possible they'll legalize ICO's on october 18th, and this was all just a farce to drop the prices and buy in cheaper

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:52:17 PM

They have already published the news that on October 18 there will be an abolition of restrictions and so on. In general, this is all a temporary phenomenon that was very obvious. Do not believe everything that is written in the news and is spoken on TV. Always under the news there is a hidden meaning.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:02:33 PM

Miners and pools are not affected. BTCC pool will operate.

I think all drops priced-inn allready. I dont expect further drops if offcourse someone willing to shake the boat further.

Also when exchange will be closed localbitcoins in China will be the most popular choice. How big will be price there 5500$ for 1 BTC?
Bad days coming really for bitcoin holders in china.What a dramatic change within few days.Once,chinese enjoyed more profits from bitcoin by dumping their bitcoins,creating fake trade volumes in exchanges.

I think even if china allows exchanges to work once again,still chinese would not be enjoying benefits as they had before.Bitcoin price has already faced china's impact and now,there would be no more price falls.Don't exactly whether china would allow localbitcoins to work freely or not.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:20:24 PM

end of bitcoin in china but good beginning of bitcoin in japan
MiBambino

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:57:32 PM

The ban is temporary, Bitcoin will be a major player in China next year, no doubt.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:17:52 PM

sounds better right? its too funny how i see people's reaction about the declaration of china banning bitcoin on their country. im not gonna be surprised on the next they bitcoin will dump because of that. so better be ready to buy Smiley

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Hach

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

I don't think it's the end and Bitcoin is recovering again. I heard that many exchange will be down next days but nothing is really done yet.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:41:15 PM

hopefully this is only temporary, and I hope people in the country have their own way to continue their work with bitcoin

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:49:25 PM

They have already published the news that on October 18 there will be an abolition of restrictions and so on.

Could you please give me a link for the same? I have checked the BTC China website, and I could not find any (unless the statement was posted only in Mandarin Chinese). There are issues ongoing with China. And we can't sweep them under the carpet.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:59:41 PM

The only one reason why China govt shut down exchangers because bitcoin is a real threat to the regime. The regime can't control the people properties in cryptocurrencies. it is a fact in my opinion , it s not about scam or fake ICos, "Control the Citizen money". i I think Chinese who had been rich by cryptocurrencies will not keep silent, they will seek other ways to trade and to make money.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:03:40 PM

Here is the news:

china makes a lot of rumors, too confident china will decrease the value of bitcoin. I'm sure china will not really be out on bitcoin. let's see what will china do again.
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:09:06 PM

China is really a country that has a great influence on Bitcoin and the pre-coding industry
Nothing is impossible, believe it, there is faith
China will not be able to stop the development of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: