Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: F**K Chinese BTC  (Read 3655 times)
DoCApocalypto

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:53:11 PM

Just lost 2000usd
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:06:15 PM

As long as you haven't sold your Coins, you have lost nothing!

That's right.  Quit obeying the mainstream media stop dumping your coins!  
Just wait until November and you will see it skyrocket again , seriously .
It's agenda driven downward dips and we can't let it spook us into submission.

Relax it will bounce back! 🦋✨☕️  

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:06:31 PM

Price is falling too much  Huh Lost more than $1000  Cry

the end of this day is a sick day. reading from symptoms and symptoms. the more days the rumors are increasingly spread, until the market becomes crazy and out of control.

china is the real mastermind of all this.
I believe this will end soon
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:09:49 PM

Lets ban china, stop using their hardware, clothing, cheap labor and food. Oh wait...

3ABXO3

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:11:21 PM

"Fake news going on about China banning exchanges. Its all fake and No official resources confirmed this. Market is facing crash due to panic selling. Whatever happens to china exchanges, no one can stop this crypto. We have seen after every crash, there is GREEN. So prepare yourself, and BUY cheap"
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:12:50 PM

"Fake news going on about China banning exchanges. Its all fake and No official resources confirmed this. Market is facing crash due to panic selling. Whatever happens to china exchanges, no one can stop this crypto. We have seen after every crash, there is GREEN. So prepare yourself, and BUY cheap"

Everyone keeps saying fake news, fud, bla bla bla. How fucking hard can it be to get an official statement from the exchanges and the governing authorities about this matter?

AtraxPool

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

Block Hunting

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:14:35 PM

https://twitter.com/YourBTCC/status/908285586368167936

Dose this look fake to you???

■ BLOCKHUNT ■ «  COMMUNITY BLOCKHUNTING - »  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207363.0
jhayzxenon

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:17:11 PM

let's cry together for we all lost something we have not lost yet because we just hodl  :'D
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:17:55 PM

Please TSCHINA ban Bitcoin, so the meme cannot be used anymore for this crap, and we can finally recover from 2000 to 20 000 slowly.

Ban the sun, the moon and the rotation of the earth too, while you can

Tschinese real estate debt bubble will blow up hard soon, and all the factories that make no profit and are artificially kept alive, they are fucking scared LOL  Grin

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-28/chart-signals-chinas-housing-bubble-may-burst-soon

Truth is the new hatespeech.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:18:23 PM

Everyone keeps saying fake news, fud, bla bla bla. How fucking hard can it be to get an official statement from the exchanges and the governing authorities about this matter?

its going to be a lot harder since they are only announcing using twitter status  Grin but then the next time they announce some bitcoin drama, be the first to dump Smiley

$1000 is pretty huge, if you just knew this would happen, i could have dumped everything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AtraxPool

Block Hunting

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:24:10 PM

its going to be a lot harder since they are only announcing using twitter status  Grin but then the next time they announce some bitcoin drama, be the first to dump Smiley

$1000 is pretty huge, if you just knew this would happen, i could have dumped everything.

This is why I have had short possitions on since 2nd September.  If this keeps up my position will be fantastic. (All be it at the expense of the bitcoin price)

But we are dew another dip anyway and the media is making it much more prominent that it would of been if there had been no BTCC announcment

■ BLOCKHUNT ■ «  COMMUNITY BLOCKHUNTING - »  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207363.0
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:30:03 PM

We will probably see a drop to around $2800-$3000 before recovering, but expect a big move up after that.  If you are trading, opportunities like this are good news.  If you are HODLing, stop reading the news every day and you'll be a lot happier, healthier and richer because you wouldn't have panic sold at a loss.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:32:35 PM

We will probably see a drop to around $2800-$3000 before recovering, but expect a big move up after that.  If you are trading, opportunities like this are good news.  If you are HODLing, stop reading the news every day and you'll be a lot happier, healthier and richer because you wouldn't have panic sold at a loss.

What's your reasoning that it will go down to particularly 2800-3000? That's very important to know how low it will go so I can set my buy orders just right. Last time I bought at 1000 and 1500 just before the big pump turned out to be just the right time, hoping I'll get it right this time around as well.

AtraxPool

Block Hunting

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:37:14 PM

To be honest I think we will see below 2000 in the next 2 weeks. 

Just look at the way the market has reacted to one exchange being "regulated" to the point they have to close down.

Which is what is happing regulation.  In a decentral world that can only cause chaos..

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:39:35 PM

Yes, you can say almost 1500 $ lost since it started to fall but don't panic that's the 1st thing you should know if you are holding bitcoin in your wallet.
And who knows it might hit 10k soon enough and i am sure it won't go below 3k
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:40:25 PM

You haven't lost anything until you sell. Personally imma hold and wait for the recovery!!!

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:42:36 PM

You haven't lost anything until you sell. Personally imma hold and wait for the recovery!!!
Selling would be silly, question is when to buy during these, least to say, interesting times.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:45:44 PM

Do not consider lost money due to the current depreciation of the Crypto currency. While coins are not sold, you have not lost it and you do not have any losses. It is necessary to have patience and wait. In October and November, it will not only regain its positions, but will also jump sharply.

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:14:41 PM

This is why I have had short possitions on since 2nd September.  If this keeps up my position will be fantastic. (All be it at the expense of the bitcoin price)

But we are dew another dip anyway and the media is making it much more prominent that it would of been if there had been no BTCC announcment
All things are the scenario of China and whales on the crypto market, I remember earlier this month in some tweets of Charlie or someone I cannot remember exact but they revealed "this situation will happening in next time". Of course, I ready with this FUD and ready to buy back anytime Cool.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:12:14 AM

the one thing that you could do to get even is to buy their NEO. they are out to dominate soon so if you have NEO, your money are safe in the coming days. its one token that is going to fly right after this weak hands purge. sell your alts and buy NEO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀