Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: F**K Chinese BTC  (Read 3655 times)
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:46:49 AM

Probably there are already people who took advantage and bought btc during that issue on chinese. AS one of those who actually risked buying even with small anxiety. It was worth it because in just 12 hours, it increased to at least 800$.
$2900 has been a support line. That has been a defensive action of enough hodlers by number. Coindesk reportet along discovering a temporary floor.
That slightly not overly optimistic sentiment of their article surprised me. The word lingering in the room pronounces as "Bulltrap"
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:55:52 AM

Everything that happens there must be its wisdom, which obviously don't make this happened as a decreasing our spirit to continues to earning bitcoin. All will definitely it's gonna be ok and entrust the bitcoin price will rising back next, I'm sure this is only temporary. For sure bitcoin will be still awesome, although this incident seems to weaken bitcoin.
I also have no issues with the Chinese authorities. According to them, they are saving investors and their local economy so these political moves were necessary to be taken. I respect their decision. Moreover, nothing can crush spirits of true bitcoiners and bitcoin is going to rise up again.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:22:50 AM

Everything that happens there must be its wisdom, which obviously don't make this happened as a decreasing our spirit to continues to earning bitcoin. All will definitely it's gonna be ok and entrust the bitcoin price will rising back next, I'm sure this is only temporary. For sure bitcoin will be still awesome, although this incident seems to weaken bitcoin.
I also have no issues with the Chinese authorities. According to them, they are saving investors and their local economy so these political moves were necessary to be taken. I respect their decision. Moreover, nothing can crush spirits of true bitcoiners and bitcoin is going to rise up again.

i thought it would dip down to $2500 actually but it didn't it would have been a huge profit. i weren't able to buy back at $2900 but on $3200. the Chinese government had helped traders profit but sorry for those who bought at $4k+. i can't be seriously hating the government that lets me earn about $700 in less than a week.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:16:31 PM

Price is falling too much  Huh Lost more than $1000  Cry
It is alright if you lose more than 1,000 USD because that is just a paper loss and it will become a true loss if you will sell it for a lower price and accept the negative profits. If i were you, i will just hold it and wait for the come back of the price of bitcoin because in the future there will be going a huge bounce back in the price of bitcoin.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:47:10 PM

Price is falling too much  Huh Lost more than $1000  Cry

I feel you, The market again is falling down because of banning ico's in china, There is so much loss in profit that i take in my investment in etherium coins. I still have a mining hardware's that can somehow help me to increase my coins even with only percentage.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: