Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[$450,000 BOUNTY]💥💥 ALLOY ICO 💥💥 PayPal BACKED COMPANY 💥💥 20% SIGNATURE  (Read 50999 times)
Retired (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

i signed up in the  Twitter Form again by wrong
my twitter profile : https://twitter.com/PrinceofBitcoin

Please resolve this issue

thank you .
Fixed, removed the second one.
Welcome aboard!

Пpиcoeдинилacь к кoмпaнии твиттep и фeйcбyк, нaдeюcь пpoeкт бyдeт yдaчным!
Welcome aboard!
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

This project look so promising and look at the website and system of bounty, very well organized. I am already sign up for facebook and twitter campaign, i wish you goodluck m8.

kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:54:27 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 02:05:32 PM by kharismac999

Joined twitter campaign. Good Luck. Smiley
why do reports if in the cabinet bounty they are considered?
That way we can ensure you are the owner of the BitcoinTalk account you signed up in the form with.

if it is available in the cabinet, I think there is no need to report on this thread. if only to ensure ownership of bitcointalk account, we only need to report twitter account or facebook only.
Clarify this please. Thankyou.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:20:51 PM

I want to join facebook and twitter bounty, but how many maximum and minimum number of tweets/retweet or shares post
should I made per week?  Huh

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:54:55 PM

i just joined the social media campaign so i just put my share and tweet link here?

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
Retired (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

Joined twitter campaign. Good Luck. Smiley
why do reports if in the cabinet bounty they are considered?
That way we can ensure you are the owner of the BitcoinTalk account you signed up in the form with.

if it is available in the cabinet, I think there is no need to report on this thread. if only to ensure ownership of bitcointalk account, we only need to report twitter account or facebook only.
Clarify this please. Thankyou.
i just joined the social media campaign so i just put my share and tweet link here?
Please continue posting the Twitter and Facebook posts here to cross check.
I want to join facebook and twitter bounty, but how many maximum and minimum number of tweets/retweet or shares post
should I made per week?  Huh

Twitter:
Minimum 1 post per day.
Maximum 10 posts weekly.

Facebook:
Minimum 1 post per day.
Maximum 10 posts weekly.
examelon

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:16:21 PM

Looks good all the best!
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:33:35 PM

Joined facebook, twitter and telegram bounties. Good luck with the ICO. Smiley
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:51:01 PM

Joined the Facebook, Twitter, Slack bounties and to the signature campaign. Good luck for the ICO!
Retired (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:14:11 PM

Looks good all the best!
Thanks a lot for your support!
Joined facebook, twitter and telegram bounties. Good luck with the ICO. Smiley
Joined the Facebook, Twitter, Slack bounties and to the signature campaign. Good luck for the ICO!
Thanks a lot for your support. Welcome aboard!
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:42:13 PM

Hello Alloy Team!

I have joined the signature campaign to show my support for this project. However I wonder this concept is unique, since I have seen a very similar project, which is called "Incent". Could anyone from the team tell me what makes this project different from the "Incent" project.

Regards,

FruitsBasket

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
kskaclord

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:48:50 PM

Hello dev,

I joined twitter campaign. Good luck.
Retired (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:10:34 PM

Hello Alloy Team!

I have joined the signature campaign to show my support for this project. However I wonder this concept is unique, since I have seen a very similar project, which is called "Incent". Could anyone from the team tell me what makes this project different from the "Incent" project.

Regards,

FruitsBasket
Thanks a lot for your support, you've been accepted! Once a team member comes online you will get a reply to your question. I unfortunately am not familiar with that project.

Hello dev,

alloy_token

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:08:18 PM

Hello Alloy Team!

Regards,

FruitsBasket

Hi FruitsBasket,

Thank you for your support. On a broader level, "Incent" is trying to create its own ecosystem & make businesses adopt it as a universal loyalty & tradable token.

On the other hand, ALLOY instead of making businesses adopt the new point/currency system which is cumbersome, we make ALLOY adopt to any and every business in the market thereby making it instant, frictionless and comparatively efficient roll out model to address the existing $360B stagnant reward points market.

Additionally, one of the highlights of the project is simplicity & convenience for the consumer which enables them to combine multiple points under ALLOY and covert it to a single fiat currency and increase the utility of their points regardless of where they are or where they travel.

I hope I was able to communicate the idea. Happy to detail more on this.

Regards
ALLOY Team

newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:47:02 PM

When does the bounty program end?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:54:04 PM

Hello Alloy Team!

Regards,

FruitsBasket
Thanks a lot for your support, you've been accepted! Once a team member comes online you will get a reply to your question. I unfortunately am not familiar with that project.

Hello dev,

Hey Retired,

Thank you for having me in this signature campaign, I have talked with @Shoaib through the Telegram application. I joined this campaign when I had 2440 posts, could you please correct the spreadsheet?
Hello Alloy Team!

Regards,

FruitsBasket

Hi FruitsBasket,

Thank you for your support. On a broader level, "Incent" is trying to create its own ecosystem & make businesses adopt it as a universal loyalty & tradable token.

On the other hand, ALLOY instead of making businesses adopt the new point/currency system which is cumbersome, we make ALLOY adopt to any and every business in the market thereby making it instant, frictionless and comparatively efficient roll out model to address the existing $360B stagnant reward points market.

Additionally, one of the highlights of the project is simplicity & convenience for the consumer which enables them to combine multiple points under ALLOY and covert it to a single fiat currency and increase the utility of their points regardless of where they are or where they travel.

I hope I was able to communicate the idea. Happy to detail more on this.

Regards
ALLOY Team
Hey Alloy_Token,

I have talked with @Shoaib through the Telegram application regarding my question. What I understood from his explanation is that there will be an app that will show the value in fiat of all the reward tokens you have earned by all the different companies. This means that all company's can easily use connect with the Alloy ecosystem. Also it is easy for the users that have reward points on all different sites, now you have your balance at one place, which makes things alot simpler.

Regards,

FruitsBasket

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Retired (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:55:18 PM

When does the bounty program end?
The bounty program will end when the ICO ends.

Code & Bug Bounty will prevail till it exhausts. Any unused or unallocated bounty at the end of the ICO will be moved to the Code & Bug Bounty and will be used for the betterment of the product and code.
Retired (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:59:06 PM

Hello Alloy Team!

Regards,

FruitsBasket

Hello dev,

Hey Retired,

Thank you for having me in this signature campaign, I have talked with @Shoaib through the Telegram application. I joined this campaign when I had 2440 posts, could you please correct the spreadsheet?
Thanks a lot for the heads up! Just fixed the spreadsheet.
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:12:23 PM

Hello. Can I only retweet your tweets one per day without selfmade tweets?
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:35:51 PM

joined twitter and facebook campaign

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: