Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PreICO LIVE 🔴] ALLOY - Global Rewards Catalog for Reward Points  (Read 13763 times)
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:34:03 PM

I can't find any update from the team. Are they active anywhere else? Any news about ICO date?

Hi
Bounty manager told me that crowdsale will be in the December. But when exactly is unknow
I like this project and hope everything will be good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
byteminr

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:38:25 PM

Hello, i participated in the company's bounty of the project on Twitter and Facebook, why not give out tokens for working in the company's bounty? I still have not received tokens for Twitter and Facebook bounty company. I ask you to pay tokens for working in the company's bounty. I have such a question when the ICO of your project starts and where  can now trade tokens ALLOY what is the real cost of ALLOY tokens? Thank you

Hi sterlok.
It's very strange than you didn't recived your tokens. Did you indicate your wallet?
I recived arround one week ago for Twitter and Facebook
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:19:06 PM

Hello, i participated in the company's bounty of the project on Twitter and Facebook, why not give out tokens for working in the company's bounty? I still have not received tokens for Twitter and Facebook bounty company. I ask you to pay tokens for working in the company's bounty. I have such a question when the ICO of your project starts and where  can now trade tokens ALLOY what is the real cost of ALLOY tokens? Thank you

Hi sterlok.
It's very strange than you didn't recived your tokens. Did you indicate your wallet?

I checked the bounty thread, there is only little people got paid. I didn't get paid also but no problem.

Don't think it will worth something.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
byteminr

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:48:25 AM

Hi sterlok.

I checked the bounty thread, there is only little people got paid. I didn't get paid also but no problem.

I want the project to be alright because I think it's great idea.
But to be honest I know nothing about team and developers
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:54:54 PM

Hi sterlok.

I want the project to be alright because I think it's great idea.
But to be honest I know nothing about team and developers

It was a good project but some errors.

For example, i really hated when they said that prizes will be chosen from the gift catalog. We all know this catalogs how crappy and how overpriced because we are not paying for it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
byteminr

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:28:35 AM

Hi sterlok.

To be honest doesn't matter to whom they paid and who doesn not.
If project will scam tokens will not cost anything. If not they'll pay everyone
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:22:20 PM

Hi sterlok.

I think they shouldn't pay anyone because they failed in the ico phase. It was like 100 eth they raised and probably returned it to senders.

Maybe they started sending bounties by accident because there is not a project out there.

byteminr

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:06:34 PM

Hi sterlok.

I think they shouldn't pay anyone because they failed in the ico phase. It was like 100 eth they raised and probably returned it to senders.

Maybe they started sending bounties by accident because there is not a project out there.

They failed in the ico phase ?
Do you mean pre - ICO phase ? Because how I know ICO did not take place yet
byteminr

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

I ask bounty manager about it around one month ago
He told me that crowdsale will begin in December.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:25:24 PM

Hi sterlok.

Yes, you are right it was pre-ico. But there wasn't a contribution limit or anything. Also was giving very big bonuses but still it failed very badly.

They should do something big to change things in ico.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:49:27 PM

I think this ico pending with I now.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:14:38 PM

Hello 'll forgive you to pay the reward for participating in the bounty program of the Facebook and Twitter companies spreadsheets 341 https://www.facebook.com/savov83 436 ALLOY spreadsheets 397 https://twitter.com/skrin161 828 ALLOY Total = 1264 ALLOY.
I participated in the bounty of the company of your project on Twitter and Facebook companies but still did not get my ALLOY tokens for the bounty company in social networks. Tell  where should i go to get tokens for the bounty company? I ask you to pay my tokens for participating in the bounty of your project. Thank you
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:49:19 PM

Hello 'll forgive you to pay the reward for participating in the bounty program of the Facebook and Twitter companies spreadsheets 341 https://www.facebook.com/savov83 436 ALLOY spreadsheets 397 https://twitter.com/skrin161 828 ALLOY Total = 1264 ALLOY.
I participated in the bounty of the company of your project on Twitter and Facebook companies but still did not get my ALLOY tokens for the bounty company in social networks. Tell  where should i go to get tokens for the bounty company? I ask you to pay my tokens for participating in the bounty of your project. Thank you

Actually, very little people paid bounties.

The project seems dead now or will try the second time. If they try second time probably will pay to all bounty hunters. But if not, even you got some tokens they don't have any value.

stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:03:20 PM

Hello, tell me what happened to this project? They held a pre-ICO and stopped here on why there was very little money on the pre-ICO when they were about to start an ICO is there any news on this? Where can you now trade ALLOY tokens or is it now impossible to trade ALLOY tokens?
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:38:08 PM

Hello, tell me what happened to this project? They held a pre-ICO and stopped here on why there was very little money on the pre-ICO when they were about to start an ICO is there any news on this? Where can you now trade ALLOY tokens or is it now impossible to trade ALLOY tokens?

They raised way lower than expected. And postponed ico. But they are silent for some time maybe they just canceled it. There is not possible to buy or sell Alloy tokens on an exchange. Some people get their bounties so if you really want tokens you can buy from them but they have no worth right now.

HEvangelista

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:04:55 PM

They raised way lower than expected. And postponed ico. But they are silent for some time maybe they just canceled it. There is not possible to buy or sell Alloy tokens on an exchange. Some people get their bounties so if you really want tokens you can buy from them but they have no worth right now.

And the DEVS are not doing anything I suspect. What happened to this project? How do we able to know that there is still hope on this project. Can someone please fill in the gaps here. I would like to join but I am uncertain as to what will happen to my money here.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:09:48 PM

And the DEVS are not doing anything I suspect. What happened to this project? How do we able to know that there is still hope on this project. Can someone please fill in the gaps here. I would like to join but I am uncertain as to what will happen to my money here.

As i said earlier, there is nothing yet for you to join at least for now but i have very high doubts there will be anything you can join later.

byteminr

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:22:12 AM

Hi sterlok.

Yes, you are right it was pre-ico. But there wasn't a contribution limit or anything. Also was giving very big bonuses but still it failed very badly.

They should do something big to change things in ico.
Unfortunately, you are right.
So sad because I really like this project.
I think it's very good idea but only idea it's not enough
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:58:50 AM

What has happened to this project? For the past one month there has been no update on website or social media concerning the project. Can you guys update us so we know exactly where we are in this project?
byteminr

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:00:41 AM

What has happened to this project? For the past one month there has been no update on website or social media concerning the project. Can you guys update us so we know exactly where we are in this project?

I asked bounty manager about it few months ago.
He said that bounty was paused and ICO will be in the December, but probably is not true
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: