Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 btc =how much usd?  (Read 415 times)
emmagloor (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:43:17 PM

Hello there,

How are you?I'm interested to know 1btc=how much USD today's rate?please help me and let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:20:05 PM

there's a different value of bitcoin per USD eveytime .. the chart is moving as always .. bitcoin is not a currency of any country that has slow movement in value .. like today.. the graph of bitcoin has the highest value  of 3970 USD and lowest point of  3231 USD but the exact value as of this momnent is 3286
eevery minute the value change  or even in just 5 seconds.. by the way why you want to know the price of bitcoin ? are you going to invest ? i suggest to you that if you will do that make it today because it is one of the best time to buy
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:05:05 PM

Hello there,

How are you?I'm interested to know 1btc=how much USD today's rate?please help me and let me know.
Better to check this link to get updated result of the price of bitcoin preev.com this site is good to the updated price of bitcoin .
bitcoinwisdom.com is a bitcoin analysis tools but you can also relay in the price in different exchanges and you can also see the altcoin.
And also for the price, volume and changes every day or week..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MANNYKURSH

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:19:23 PM

Hello,

You can get information from differeent sites, try to find the most detailed place for you to compare values, coins and periods of time. remmeber some sites update information on real time and others just daily.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:49:10 AM

Hello there,

Seriously ?

Dude Google is your friend. Smiley

linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:51:20 AM

Hello there,

You can find different rates on different exchanges.
So far the current rate pf 1btc is 3200$

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:37:50 AM

Hello there,

You can find different rates on different exchanges.
So far the current rate pf 1btc is 3200$

Almost $3500 now Smiley It's going to pump back up just watch. Have faith Smiley. People panic for nothing at all. Let's hope the pump doesn't stop.

sishahid

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:43:22 AM

The price is Bitcoin value does not appear in same all time. It's moving with trade value. Last week it was about 4200$ but today dumps 5% of market value. You can search the various site for its current price. usually, you can visit here preev.com
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:50:16 AM

You can always use the sites like Preev.com to find out the current price of Bitcoin or even Google it to find real time price. However, not every exchange will have the same rate so you have to find the cheapest (yet trusted) exchange to buy Bitcoins and vice versa.

Bitcoin Average Rate:

# 1. Google : 1 Bitcoin = USD.

# 2. Preev.com

# 3. Bitcoincharts (Prices on multiple exchanges).

Hope that helps.
LevshaK1

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:05:26 AM

Hello there,

Now the highest price is 3940 dollars and the lowest is 3210. But changes occur every minute, so check on specialized sites. True, take into account that at some different times of renewal.

TanClan98

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:38:11 AM

This use this application (bitcoin Price IQ at playstore )it might help you as well but to remember its not the exact amount  like for example 2 876 USD it wil decrease because time to time it will increase and decrease. Dont worry if that application says 2 876 USD it will stay in  2 000 USD
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:47:52 AM

Hello there,

YOU must be the guy that has never heard of Google.  Tongue

https://www.google.ca/search?q=bitcoin+price

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
margrettco62

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:49:15 AM

Hello there,

Do you want to know BTC price daily?  you can go coinmarketcap or bittrex  Smiley
m!llar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:56:44 AM

it is so hard days to bitcoin   only one day price down 1,000$  from 4,200 to  3,200  hope to stop and back to rise again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: