Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling the bottom here. Currently at $3344  (Read 2135 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:40:38 AM

Let the panic stay for a little longer. It really won't be bad for the latecomers. They can get benefit from the down trend.
and they will be more attracted when seeing the value is dropping that hard, looking back 5-6 months ago btc still in good shape and its really a big jumped
that happen so with this current value we will be able to see more downfall if Chinese continues chasing those exchange that facilitated from their jurisdiction
maybe we will see deeper than what we think.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kool_89

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:50:05 AM

BTC down to $3100 on coinmarketcap and its not even start of the weekend yet.. holy shit its gonna be worse than ppl predicted
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:58:19 AM

People actually thinking it's going to drop below 2k  Roll Eyes
I think that's not going to happen, besides all I can say still hold on to bitcoin then but a huge of it or buy as long as y octavou can afford to buy. Though, bitcoin dumped near closed to 30% average, but no worries.
hotmetaldobermans

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:59:23 AM

$3,040 and dropping fast.

2nd Chinese exchange calling for shutter by 9/30.

Having literally JUST entered the market, and set up all my tools to buy, I am quite happy.

Living in China currently as well, $1 noodle bowls on me if I can buy below $2,000!

Here's hoping to an even more epic drop in the next 72 hours.   Grin

Sincerely,

- Stoked Newbie!
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:02:31 AM

I think that's not going to happen, besides all I can say still hold on to bitcoin then but a huge of it or buy as long as y octavou can afford to buy. Though, bitcoin dumped near closed to 30% average, but no worries.
For me it depends on the people if they want to dumped the bitcoin because they think that this is a good opportunity to buy at the lowest price but the other side it is also good to hold bitcoin now because they can pumped easily anytime and earn a huge profit.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:08:50 AM

on bitcoinity. On coinmarketcap it is $3372. It is jumping around pretty quickly.

I call the bottom at $1900 in 5 days before it stabilizes for a least a little bit.

This is still way up for the year. It started out the year under $1000.
In my opinion, i'm calling the stable price will be around $2500. I dont really like calling it the bottom though we can't predict whether the market has reach a bottom or top unless it reverse back. But the price surge since july had make bitcoin overpriced, and i think its normal if bitcoin going back to its stable price in july  Grin
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:17:07 AM

on bitcoinity. On coinmarketcap it is $3372. It is jumping around pretty quickly.

I call the bottom at $1900 in 5 days before it stabilizes for a least a little bit.

Nothing to worry about it, tho (as we can see from the past how bitcoin gone through these kinds of situations). It is even a great news since we can buy and collect bitcoin. I can see this drop to be stable at $3000 for a week or two. After that, expect it to rise up again like a rocket.

This is a very basic concept in economics (specifically the law of supply and demand), my friends. Big whales are joining the bitcoin market, thus making the btc price to drop for a while. The price of any product/service tend to fall when there's a high supply (e.g. more btc owner are selling their bitcoins because of their fear and other reasons) and low demand. Once a lot of people buy these bitcoins for sale, then expect the bitcoin price to get stable (since the supply and demand will become equal). Then when the supply of bitcoins for sale reach its lowest, that's the time that the price of bitcoin will rise up.
Rinaze

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:21:06 AM

Current market price movement is almost the same as 3 months back already but I highly doubt BTC would drop to less than $1800 at least in this year. There's still Segwitx2 to play out and definitely a lot of uncertainty but BTC will stay strong.

Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:33:39 AM

Current market price movement is almost the same as 3 months back already but I highly doubt BTC would drop to less than $1800 at least in this year. There's still Segwitx2 to play out and definitely a lot of uncertainty but BTC will stay strong.
We'd been seeing too much speculation at this moment, i doubt what will really the final drop value of btc, but as much as possible I hope it stop now. If it falls too dip, it might gets too late to recover.
ft73

Activity: 564
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:37:56 AM

We're getting close to a massive rebound.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:29:10 AM

It can't get below $3000, and in my last check today, it is up to its price again $3764, which means before the week runs out the price might get up to $4000. So,  let us seat back and watch bitcoin gets to the moon.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:58:24 AM

For me it depends on the people if they want to dumped the bitcoin because they think that this is a good opportunity to buy at the lowest price but the other side it is also good to hold bitcoin now because they can pumped easily anytime and earn a huge profit.
Pump the price of Bitcoin easily?
I do not know that, do you think the price of Bitcoin will pump easy than dump by FUD?
If easy like your said, the price of Bitcoin will reach to $5,000 or $10,000 in this month, it does not need to dropped down bellow $2,900 in past days.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:38:13 AM

I don't think that it's going to go that low by any means.

The lowest i think is going to be $2500 at the very worst and probably not going to touch that for this month. Right now the trend is bullish and should continue for the rest of the month. For next month we could potentially see lower prices because of the shutdown of exchanges in China but should not be that much lower.

Minimum should be around $2k, but again i don't think it'll go there even under the worst circumstances.

Smiley
Emmasis

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:30:53 PM

If it drops below $2k, how long until the big players return, and how high do you think it will go.  Seems to me that Wall Street and the Chinese brought it down, and they will be the ones to jump back in first. Seems to be just a matter of time and BTC will be right back to $4k+.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:51:40 AM

Bottom shouldn't be that low for this month at least. It oculd be that low next month but this month $3k is going to be the lowest we are going to go it seems. Chinese exchanges aren't going to start shutting down process until the end of this month either.

But i'd say $1900 bottom could be possible next year if the markets turn extremely bearish.

Of course though, it'll be a great buy. Though if it went down to sub-$2000 it should go down further than just $1900, perhaps bottoming out at $1000-1500.

Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:03:34 AM

If it drops below $2k, how long until the big players return, and how high do you think it will go.  Seems to me that Wall Street and the Chinese brought it down, and they will be the ones to jump back in first. Seems to be just a matter of time and BTC will be right back to $4k+.

Of course it'll return to $4k+ and it's only a matter of time. Though whether this timeframe is going to be measured in days, weeks, months, or years is up for debate here. I think that $4k+ is probably going to come in the next few months, but it's only going to be temporary.

$1900 in 5 days seems a bit too pessimistic.

If we're talking about the next 5 days i don't think it is likely price is going to go any lower than $3k. If we extend that timeframe to 1 month, then maybe 2.5k is possible. For bitcoin to lose 60% of its value from the ATH will take some serious time and dumping.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:54:38 AM

The price of bitcoin will not go down further than 2800-2700 USD. Now is almost at its bottom, it is going to decrease a little the next month and then will start to increase a little. This is the bitcoin evolution for the next two years (increasing little by little). I would be happy for the price of bitcoin to decrease down to 1900 USD but it is very improbable.
I have same opinion in this regard. The lowest value that bitcoins will touch is going to be 2500 dollars at most. However, I think after this dump the prices will become a little stable and make good increments not abruptly. I also want the value to get as low as possible so that I can buy more bitcoins in lesser amount.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: