Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash.  (Read 21793 times)
kivo2004

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:39:55 PM

I don't see that happening anytime soon but everything is possible in the crypto world since we're still in wild west territory

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:10:21 PM

1 BCH = 1 Lamborghini

Lest go.
Good luck getting a scammy shitcoin to being equal to a Lambo.

John McAfee (the anti virus software Billionaire) bets that Bitcoin will hit $1,000,000.00 (One Million) USD by year 2020.
OR he will eat his own dick on TV!

https://diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/

Who are you again?  A nobody.
He's betting on Bitcoin, not BCash. Who are you again? That random illiterate and overly impulsive guy.

I am agreeing that BITCON... not B cash,,, will hit 1 million by 2020.
You are calling Bitcoin, a shitcoin?   Really?  Bitcoin?  The biggest coin of them all.
I was calling BCash a shitcoin in accordance to the quoted post.
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:15:32 PM

there are too much noise happening on BTC, people are having second thought in investing crypto. BTC is the pioneer and will still reign despite of all the FUDS.

What do you mean by FUDs? have you seen the problem that hit bitcoin? high fees per transaction and you have to wait for days just to get your coin, this is an acceptable for the online community who uses crypto currency, if you have a better solution then its bitcoin cash.

did you use bitcoin or bitcoin cash to pay something?
or just for trading?

IMO, I think people nowadays only used "crypto" as a digital asset (digital comodity). they only trade and know nothing about it (just like me).
bitcoin just like a diamond now not a virtual/digital money. people have no idea why it still has a high value, but it's good to have it because people still belive in the price will still high in the future.

The minority uses it for payment purposes. The rest see it as a investment instrument like commodity or secure. Bitcoin cash is a fork coin what nobody trust, except the puppets of its creators. Shifting to bcash is just meaningless.
kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:13:20 AM

BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Lol. In what universe is Bitcoin Cash the original Bitcoin? It is laughable that they took a fork (like so many forks) and thought because they have the name and pretend to know what vision Satoshi would have for today that they are superior. BCH offers very little in the way of improvement and nothing over the gaggle of other coins in the public crypto space. BTC is the undeclared store of value for now and LTC and others have far better marketing potential to control more public crypto spaces.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:15:27 AM

BTC is still the king at this time and there are no competitors. I think people should not compare BTC with BCH because these two crypto have strengths and weaknesses but I believe one day BCH can overcome BTC because of the cheap cost with very fast transaction speed. I'm very satisfied BCH

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:21:25 AM

there are too much noise happening on BTC, people are having second thought in investing crypto. BTC is the pioneer and will still reign despite of all the FUDS.

What do you mean by FUDs? have you seen the problem that hit bitcoin? high fees per transaction and you have to wait for days just to get your coin, this is an acceptable for the online community who uses crypto currency, if you have a better solution then its bitcoin cash.

or just for trading?

IMO, I think people nowadays only used "crypto" as a digital asset (digital comodity). they only trade and know nothing about it (just like me).
bitcoin just like a diamond now not a virtual/digital money. people have no idea why it still has a high value, but it's good to have it because people still belive in the price will still high in the future.

The minority uses it for payment purposes. The rest see it as a investment instrument like commodity or secure. Bitcoin cash is a fork coin what nobody trust, except the puppets of its creators. Shifting to bcash is just meaningless.

Week ago BTC was 10 to 1 ratio in value to BCH

Today it is 5 to 1 ration in value

Today anyone can buy into BCH a cheaper, faster and way less expensive way to do transactions.

So the value ratio shows BCH is almost now equal to BTC in value if it keeps going this way.

10 to 1 ratio a week ago and no coinbase access to the public

5 to 1 ratio a couple of days after coinbase TRUSTED IT ENOUGH to put it on GDAX

so everything you said is false

the biggest exchange in the USA trusts it

Since that exchange started trading in it, btc has collapsed from 10 to 1 value ratio to 5 to 1

BCH will soon be equal to BTC exactly as THE PROPHET SAID

https://www.soladoni.com/bitcoin-cash-bitcoin/
HappyDevil

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:27:05 AM

You may be too pessimistic to say that bitcoin is dead. Currently, bitcoin is recovering its value and is continuing to increase, while other altcoin are also rising again. The market is experiencing so much volatility, which makes psychological investors vulnerable to discouragement and psychological shocks. Be really calm and follow the signals from different sources to evaluate.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:35:45 AM

Well, I am really not a fan of bitcoin cash.
But, I might give it  bit try.
Considering that the influence bitcoin cash has is from bitcoin.
Even, I had a Speculation that the recent decrease in bitcoin price was as a result of a shift of interest from bitcoin to bitcoin cash.
But one thing is not quite Understanding;
If bitcoin cash was really the superior to bitcoin, how come bitcoin became popular than it?
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:06:56 AM

If bitcoin is dead and Bitcoin cash is the future then why is the price of Bitcoin cash crash a lot ? I think the recent dip is just a healthy correction and after that bitcoin will go up a lot

Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:16:21 AM

If bitcoin is dead and Bitcoin cash is the future then why is the price of Bitcoin cash crash a lot ? I think the recent dip is just a healthy correction and after that bitcoin will go up a lot

I am not believe that bitcoin is dead in the future and it will beat of bitcoin cash.
the price of bitcoin cash is increase because a pure is pump and dump and not a long time the price is decrease again.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:55:52 AM

or just for trading?

Week ago BTC was 10 to 1 ratio in value to BCH

Today it is 5 to 1 ration in value

Today anyone can buy into BCH a cheaper, faster and way less expensive way to do transactions.

So the value ratio shows BCH is almost now equal to BTC in value if it keeps going this way.

10 to 1 ratio a week ago and no coinbase access to the public

5 to 1 ratio a couple of days after coinbase TRUSTED IT ENOUGH to put it on GDAX

so everything you said is false

the biggest exchange in the USA trusts it

Since that exchange started trading in it, btc has collapsed from 10 to 1 value ratio to 5 to 1

BCH will soon be equal to BTC exactly as THE PROPHET SAID

https://www.soladoni.com/bitcoin-cash-bitcoin/
Again, the only reason BCash can be faster than Bitcoin is because nobody actually uses it. If the Bitcoin network was completely free like that of BCash it would be much quicker and have lower fees as well. BCash is a terrible attempt at "scaling" and it wasn't even created to solve scaling issues in the first place.

If crypto were regulated, those responsible at Coinbase and CNBC would literally be getting fined or just going straight to jail now by the way, like Roger Ver already did for his felony. Enjoy supporting a criminal and getting burnt in the process of his activities.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
curkowski

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:04:41 PM

Here me out now, I come in peace lol
I dont get it. Recently I saw numerous people switching from BTC to BCH, ranting about enormous BTC fees, and even myself was part of the people who burned themselves on them. Its crazy how big they are, cant do shit with it.
Besides that, just look at the number of unconfirmed transactions, nearly 180k rn. People are waiting even weeks just to make transaction, AND you get slammed on the fees.
This "Store of value" thing, whats the point of it when you literally cant do nothing with this coin mainly because of the reasons above... Its pretty much useless imo.

Thats one of the reasons I switched to BCH. Im not here to bash on BTC and speak highly of BCH, this thread has gone to shit enough already, im here just so someone can explain me logic behind these things above regarding BTC, there is no point hiding behind facts, since there are so many people here pro-BTC and tend to look at BCH as shitcoin etc.

So you have BTC, currency, that rn is in serious problems regarding fees and slow network, and you have BCH, which is basically same thing as BCH, has nothing more to offer (you said this numerous times in this thread), BUT it has 8MB block size versus BTC's 1MB, much much lower fees and much much quicker transactions. Isnt that one of the two main things some currency needs to have? Its "same thing", just its cheaper and quicker to move...? Yet so many people live like they ignore all that.
Now I get what someone will repeat over and over again, "Roger Ver is a bitch, BCH is basically centralised coz of him.... If BCH had so many users as BTC it would have same problems....etc etc"-I get it all. Im not some Roger Ver groupie, I dont agree with him in all things, idgaf. All I care about is, in this case, what BTC has to offer more than BCH, and other way around. The way I see it, BTC has much more serious problems than "Btrash", and on the first sight, when you take these things into reconsideration, BTC looks like the one who has the army of brainwashed people behind it, or the ones who got their funds stuck and cant move it because of the fees, and look at the LN as the God given solution... or both. The way I see it, BCH is the one rn that is following more what Satoshis whitepaper said.

I could be wrong, I say again, just because I now have more in BCH than in BTC, doesnt mean that I will look at all people who are other way around as assholes, and look at Ver as Jesus, I want to hear some logic behind these things above, maybe I am missing something.
If BCH had same amount of users that BTC has right now, why would it have same problems like BTC if even now it has better foundementals in block size and network than BTC (8MB>1MB).

Just for love of God just dont make this thread any more cancerous than its rn. Make love not war.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:34:31 PM

Here me out now, I come in peace lol
I dont get it. Recently I saw numerous people switching from BTC to BCH, ranting about enormous BTC fees, and even myself was part of the people who burned themselves on them. Its crazy how big they are, cant do shit with it.
Besides that, just look at the number of unconfirmed transactions, nearly 180k rn. People are waiting even weeks just to make transaction, AND you get slammed on the fees.
This "Store of value" thing, whats the point of it when you literally cant do nothing with this coin mainly because of the reasons above... Its pretty much useless imo.

Thats one of the reasons I switched to BCH. Im not here to bash on BTC and speak highly of BCH, this thread has gone to shit enough already, im here just so someone can explain me logic behind these things above regarding BTC, there is no point hiding behind facts, since there are so many people here pro-BTC and tend to look at BCH as shitcoin etc.

So you have BTC, currency, that rn is in serious problems regarding fees and slow network, and you have BCH, which is basically same thing as BCH, has nothing more to offer (you said this numerous times in this thread), BUT it has 8MB block size versus BTC's 1MB, much much lower fees and much much quicker transactions. Isnt that one of the two main things some currency needs to have? Its "same thing", just its cheaper and quicker to move...? Yet so many people live like they ignore all that.
Now I get what someone will repeat over and over again, "Roger Ver is a bitch, BCH is basically centralised coz of him.... If BCH had so many users as BTC it would have same problems....etc etc"-I get it all. Im not some Roger Ver groupie, I dont agree with him in all things, idgaf. All I care about is, in this case, what BTC has to offer more than BCH, and other way around. The way I see it, BTC has much more serious problems than "Btrash", and on the first sight, when you take these things into reconsideration, BTC looks like the one who has the army of brainwashed people behind it, or the ones who got their funds stuck and cant move it because of the fees, and look at the LN as the God given solution... or both. The way I see it, BCH is the one rn that is following more what Satoshis whitepaper said.

I could be wrong, I say again, just because I now have more in BCH than in BTC, doesnt mean that I will look at all people who are other way around as assholes, and look at Ver as Jesus, I want to hear some logic behind these things above, maybe I am missing something.
If BCH had same amount of users that BTC has right now, why would it have same problems like BTC if even now it has better foundementals in block size and network than BTC (8MB>1MB).

Just for love of God just dont make this thread any more cancerous than its rn. Make love not war.
Well simply and precisely, how you praised BCH I know it has these qualities of huge block size and blah blah blah but here we come to a genuine issue which is BCH is not distinctive. We have more than around 1300 alts look into them you will find even better options than BCH and then shift your funds as well, all the dump heads are doing it.  Grin
I won't say BTC don't have issues yes it has that need to be fixed. Personally I have no issues with transaction confirmation but for me fee is a big issue. Transactions are delayed because people don't pay the proper fee to be on a priority base and that's it. I trade on binance, bittrex, local bitcoin exchanges my transaction never stucked.
Now the one and only reason why I like bitcoin? Because it's the pioneer and it's not been imposed on anyone to like it. People love it because it has proved itself on every forum anytime everywhere.
curkowski

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:30:15 PM

Well simply and precisely, how you praised BCH I know it has these qualities of huge block size and blah blah blah but here we come to a genuine issue which is BCH is not distinctive. We have more than around 1300 alts look into them you will find even better options than BCH and then shift your funds as well, all the dump heads are doing it.  Grin
I won't say BTC don't have issues yes it has that need to be fixed. Personally I have no issues with transaction confirmation but for me fee is a big issue. Transactions are delayed because people don't pay the proper fee to be on a priority base and that's it. I trade on binance, bittrex, local bitcoin exchanges my transaction never stucked.
Now the one and only reason why I like bitcoin? Because it's the pioneer and it's not been imposed on anyone to like it. People love it because it has proved itself on every forum anytime everywhere.

I know that there are perhaps more valiable options to invest in than BCH, hell even BTC, but im not trying to point that out here. BTC is pioneer, I agree, there is a reason why everything besides him is called altcoin. BCH is not the first and only coin forked out of BTC, I get that also, but as I said before, facts tell me BCH is more truer to original Satoshi vision than BTC is right now-BCH developed because of that in the first place, and facts support that. Thats the reason why imo its pointless to look at BCH as some shitcoin trying to take BTCs place.
The point is, both have their problems, but rn BTC is banged up and in really bad shape, and BCH is holding much better, price aside, look at the foundations what bitcoin is and what it can be. Satoshi wanted bigger block sizes, BCH wanted it, and it has it, BTC think differently, obviously. There is actually some sense when its said that "Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin", taking these facts above.... In other words, they are "fighting" to be true leader what bitcoin is in the first place.

As you said, the one and only reason why you love BTC so much is because its pioneer and its proven etc. But if you know BTC has its serious problems and agree that BCH is maybe technically better solved to deal with these problems and its truer to "real Bitcoin", why still stick so firmly to it? Is it good enough to be pioneer and not being imposed on anyone to like it enough when the problems are much more serious and seems like its more or less stay that way?

Again, im not pro any of these, I would like to invest in both, just I want to clear some question marks I have behind understanding logic people like any/both of them so much, and why....
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:57:47 AM

I know that there are perhaps more valiable options to invest in than BCH, hell even BTC, but im not trying to point that out here. BTC is pioneer, I agree, there is a reason why everything besides him is called altcoin. BCH is not the first and only coin forked out of BTC, I get that also, but as I said before, facts tell me BCH is more truer to original Satoshi vision than BTC is right now-BCH developed because of that in the first place, and facts support that. Thats the reason why imo its pointless to look at BCH as some shitcoin trying to take BTCs place.
The point is, both have their problems, but rn BTC is banged up and in really bad shape, and BCH is holding much better, price aside, look at the foundations what bitcoin is and what it can be. Satoshi wanted bigger block sizes, BCH wanted it, and it has it, BTC think differently, obviously. There is actually some sense when its said that "Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin", taking these facts above.... In other words, they are "fighting" to be true leader what bitcoin is in the first place.

As you said, the one and only reason why you love BTC so much is because its pioneer and its proven etc. But if you know BTC has its serious problems and agree that BCH is maybe technically better solved to deal with these problems and its truer to "real Bitcoin", why still stick so firmly to it? Is it good enough to be pioneer and not being imposed on anyone to like it enough when the problems are much more serious and seems like its more or less stay that way?

Again, im not pro any of these, I would like to invest in both, just I want to clear some question marks I have behind understanding logic people like any/both of them so much, and why....

Curkowski people are giving you legitimate answers, and you are saying "you are getting it", and even volunteering some explanations on your own, but then you end up asking the same questions over and over again, which leads me to think you are either not really getting it or you just like to write repetitive text walls...

1) BCH is an altcoin, there are many other altcoins out there which can be argued to be more pragmatic and even more "in the spirit of Satoshi  whitepaper", etc. so none of these can count as a valid argument to why BCH should take over...

2) If BCH had similar popularity as Bitcoin, it would undeniably face similar problems with network clogging, transaction costs, etc. Meanwhile it can be argued that it already is more centralized than Bitcoin, and even at its inception BCH was a very problematic and biased fork which many people vehemently opposed and are opposing to this day. It would be a bit ridiculous to assume that a coin that divided the community on such sharp lines from the get go can smoothly go on to become number 1, or that any of the advantages it appears to have over BTC can not be replicated or improved upon by other much better contenders, and probably by even BTC itself down the line.

Now I sincerely hope you don't respond by "getting it" and then repeating the same trite questions again & again...

ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:54:27 AM

ONLY Bitcoin is accepted in 400,000 stores in Japan.
ONLY Bitcoin is accepted in retail stores in the USA, coffee shops, godaddy.com Overstock.com, namecheap.com, etc.
ONLY Bitcoin is accepted at car dealerships in the USA.  I know of 4 that I found so far.
ONLY Bitcoin and ETH is accepted for new ICO, Initial Coin Offerings, when another crypto is attempting to start up.
ONLY Bitcoin has banks, credit cards, Visa, Master, and ATMs for Cash.
ONLY Bitcoin is on the Futures market, and soon Options market.  (real options markets that deal with real stock options, not that fake scam sports betting type sites)

Yes I own a BitPay card that accepts BTC, and works as a VISA and at ANY ATM machine for cash.

ONLY Bitcoin is setup to work at credit card machines for stores to accept BTC.

No alt coin is accepted at any retail stores yet.
Only ETH is accepted by some online retailers (Non reputable ones)

Alt coins have NO value without Bitcoin, because alt coins can ONLY be used to trade for:  BITCOIN and other cryptos.

Alt Coins have no other use other than converting to other cryptos.  
No other Crypto is worth anything until you trade it for BTC or Fiat currency.

ONLY Bitcoin is accepted in commerce.  
That means ONLY Bitcoin is accepted in stores, and legitimate online retailers.

Alt coins will never catch up to the wide spread acceptance of Bitcoin.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:00:53 AM

Ups and down are part of trade and mostly coin face it,It doesn't mean that BTC is dead,No doubt Bitcoin cash is also reliable and profit oriented. Can invest in both if wait and hold Bitcoin will give fruitful results.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Grumpybitcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:22:58 AM

I do Not think bitcoin is Dead. The correction was overdue.  It will Recover its losses and rise again. Nevertheless, Three is a Place for altcoins which are technically more evolved
curkowski

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

Curkowski people are giving you legitimate answers, and you are saying "you are getting it", and even volunteering some explanations on your own, but then you end up asking the same questions over and over again, which leads me to think you are either not really getting it or you just like to write repetitive text walls...

1) BCH is an altcoin, there are many other altcoins out there which can be argued to be more pragmatic and even more "in the spirit of Satoshi  whitepaper", etc. so none of these can count as a valid argument to why BCH should take over...

2) If BCH had similar popularity as Bitcoin, it would undeniably face similar problems with network clogging, transaction costs, etc. Meanwhile it can be argued that it already is more centralized than Bitcoin, and even at its inception BCH was a very problematic and biased fork which many people vehemently opposed and are opposing to this day. It would be a bit ridiculous to assume that a coin that divided the community on such sharp lines from the get go can smoothly go on to become number 1, or that any of the advantages it appears to have over BTC can not be replicated or improved upon by other much better contenders, and probably by even BTC itself down the line.

Now I sincerely hope you don't respond by "getting it" and then repeating the same trite questions again & again...

Jesus Christ, look at the name of the topic. It has BTC and BCH in it, so we talk about them, not other altcoins necessarily. I dont know whats confusing you, I said that when we bring other coins and projects into discussion, we can say that there are better options to invest than both BCH and BTC, no doubt about it,  but the community still continues to bash on BCH and praise BTC, thats the fun part.
Seems like the major part of BTC community are either admitting that there are better options than BTC AND BCH, are aware of its problems but still bash on BCH and praise BTC like there are no coin besides those two, or despite everything pep talk to themselves and ride that BTC train to death or "moon"..., thats whats buzzing me, and thats why I was curious for explanation" why talk so negative about BCH even thought being aware that there are far better options than it, and admitting that BTC has gone to hell"... It seemed unlogical to me, thats it. You putted it very nicely, I wish more people would be fully aware of that but there are shitload of peeps that know that but still continue to make this BCH vs BTC war a thing, instead to turn to something other and better than that....Thats what I am pointing at.

NHF bro, chill
EnaksiS

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

Why is everyone in here thinks themselves are Nostradamus? This speculation like saying "world war 3 will start tomorrow". Bitcoin is immortal man. You will get is soon...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: