Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true?  (Read 8874 times)
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:28:28 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

No, it won't be and maybe it just can't be the next weapon.
It's not a weapon obviously, dollars and pound has bigger market cap, bigger value (not rate in $$) because fiat currency backed by government and being used widely all over the world. These fiat currency bitcoin are just a medium of exchange, but bitcoin isn't widely used and mostly treat as trading object right now. Look at the latest crash from $5000 to $2900, it just a proof that bitcoin price could fall significantly within days.
Your analogy is wrong. Bitcoin can't control world's economy because government won't let it take over the control from them. It is never about less market cap than fiat currency. Bitcoin has the potential to overcome the market cap of any fiat and that might happen too in future. But it won't be used for international trade or will be used extensively by billion dollar companies because otherwise it will disrupt the economy growth. However, small investors at individual level will definitely keep it using for small and large transactions.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:38:27 PM

It may happen, because we can see the growth of bitcoin at this time so fast and start attracting many investors, it is not impossible if one day bitcoin can control the world economy.BTC
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:03:32 PM

I don't think bitcoin will control the world economy because that's not the purpose why bitcoin is created. That's my honest point of view though.
bitcoin by now does not even worth 1000000th of the world currency flow, It could be dream but I dont ever think they will make it happen. Politics will kill it, more so people like winklevoss twins will be controlling the world which cant ever happen

It is just a pathetic dream for the speculator who's been obsessed with the bitcoins but actually the reality is the bitcoins would not control nor dominate on the world economy since every country has its own player. And remember Bitcoin has not been legalized for some countries and some other thread it as fraud or dirty money.
Dirty money? Haha, all asset or FIAT with me also dirty money if you call Bitcoin like that definition. Everything depends the way you using it, if you use it for wrongdoing, you are offenders and your money also dirty too. Wink

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:55:41 PM

In my opinion, income from bitcoin can not be categorized as dirty money unless you get it with a lot of cheats, but if you get bitcoin in a good way like trade and investment as well as from signature campaigns, I'm sure this is not a violation
or crime and purely the result of hard work
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:56:53 PM

I am agree with your post OP. Since the bitcoins are growing day by day People use it as money and its easy to earn it so it should control the world economy. But china has already realize the fact and ban the ICO. and few banks ceo also on a view to ban Bitcoin altogether in china. This will only hurt china as bitcoin will surely take control of world economy , maybe after 10 years or so.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:56:54 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

It is possible but if bitcoin become legal everywhere around the world. Even today majority is unaware of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and very few stores and retailers are accpeting bitcoin as legal payment method. In future it is expected that the digital curency will rule the world and bitcoin is the pioneer in cryptcurrency worl, so the economy will be based on bitcoin.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:41:30 AM

the world economy is working in a very complex way, which is actually positive because it is protected from external influences, Bitcoin can not control this power at all.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:00:06 AM

For the near future, of course not, it took a long time to be able to control the world economy, currently the economy is still controlled by USA, China, Japan and several other big countries.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:54:29 AM

We can't say it right now, but as we have experience today's big dump of bitcoin price and make most investors afraid off.
Big possibilities it happen because bitcoin nowadays have a big contribution towards our economy, and there is nothing surprise with that because is just a matter of change and innovations for the incoming years.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:30:23 AM

I am agree with your post OP. Since the bitcoins are growing day by day People use it as money and its easy to earn it so it should control the world economy. But china has already realize the fact and ban the ICO. and few banks ceo also on a view to ban Bitcoin altogether in china. This will only hurt china as bitcoin will surely take control of world economy , maybe after 10 years or so.

I'm pretty sure that's not gonna happen. Just think what are you saying here, world economy is big thing. It's work of hundreds of years and too many wars. The economy is created when there is unity between government, people and as nation in whole. It's not created out of thin air. The regulations, uniqueness of currency and symbol of nation everything is taken care through the currency. Bitcoin is piece of digital algorithm and in what sense it might change world economy?

tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:56:40 AM

I really don't know by what you mean but as what I understand that bitcoin will be the one controlling the economy in the future. I don't think so, but I believe the one who can control bitcoin in due time will manipulate the economy. It is the opposite on what you think it is. Bitcoin will not stand alone without the people supporting it, it is not like gold that has physical value. I hope I make sense.

HODL
Emem29

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:20:54 AM

Yes! Someday the bitcoin is spreading. Because this kind of coins is ver valuable, some peoples say  this is the key of to be reach a poor country and this is The way to be Reach .
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:05:25 AM

Bitcoin has nothing to do with the economy because it's just a currency the only thing it can do is to provide income to many people in the sense that it can help them grow financially but for the economy bitcoin cannot control that. I think the best thing to say is bitcoin can  become the major currency acceptable worldwide and the world will soon adopt the technology of crypto currencies
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:39:40 AM

Bitcoin has nothing to do with the economy because it's just a currency the only thing it can do is to provide income to many people in the sense that it can help them grow financially but for the economy bitcoin cannot control that. I think the best thing to say is bitcoin can  become the major currency acceptable worldwide and the world will soon adopt the technology of crypto currencies

Bitcoin has a lot to do with the economy but not the only thing which I admit. The basic value of our existence can be attached to the value of the currency we have access to or carry and that is where bitcoin comes in. As a currency, it then mean that it can be use as a medium of exchange, store of value or even measure of value which basically is what money does that shape the entire economy'. If bitcoin now becomes a mainstream then it either alter or improve the economy.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:44:24 AM

Yes! Someday the bitcoin is spreading. Because this kind of coins is ver valuable, some peoples say  this is the key of to be reach a poor country and this is The way to be Reach .
I think you are trying to spell the word "rich" but anyway, you are right that it is one of the good way to become rich because if you will see there are already people who got rich because of bitcoins because they believed in bitcoin and they work hard to earn and collect a lot of bitcoins that is serving as a key to being rich in the future.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:59:30 AM

Actually no one knows what will happend to bitocin in the future it may be use to control the world economy or maybe we're just having a wild imagination.

We are now living on the modern era where technology rose up and a new digital currency pops out. We're not gonna happen what will happen soon about the bitcoin it can be used to improve our society, used to buy goods, fees, etc. or buy drugs, weapons through internet.

But there's a high chance that bitcoin can cantrol the world economy because of it's flexiibility that people around the world can use bitcoin wherever they are, whenever they want and whoever they are.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:07:28 PM

I'm not sure about that, if bitcoin will control the world economy, bitcoin prices will be consistent and stable despite bad news about cryptocurrency. There is only news from China about the ICO ban, the price of the bitcoin fell instantly and it proves that bitcoin can not survive when turmoil occurs, if so I'm not sure bitcoin will be able to control the world economy.
I don’t think so stable prices are very much essential for making bitcoins the best currency of the world. Even at present bitcoins with unstable nature are ruling quite big portion of bitcoin market. There is nothing that can stop bitcoins from ruling the world economy if they are made legal throughout the world.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:40:51 PM

It takes more time to make bitcoin to control the world economy, we all know that the current world economic power is USD, almost all countries make USD as a valid foreign exchange measure until the first task of bitcoin is to beat USD.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:47:09 PM

I don't think so at the moment! The one of the biggest economy - china is trying to regulate Bitcoin industry and put it under its control. It scare btc takes the place of fiat. I believe BTC will have a bright future and it could exist with fiat for a while.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:58:24 PM

It takes more time to make bitcoin to control the world economy, we all know that the current world economic power is USD, almost all countries make USD as a valid foreign exchange measure until the first task of bitcoin is to beat USD.
Yes it takes more time bitcoin can rule over the worlds economy. Dollar is the main use currency globally and it has been used by many since bitcoin is not that popular. So I don't think bitcoin will control the economy as it is not easy to make it happen with its votality and its function to a user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: