Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true?  (Read 8870 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:23:15 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will ever create any obstacle or threat for the existence of the fiat currencies but I am optimistic about the Blockchain technology and I am sure that many governments will launch their own cryptocurrency to compete with Bitcoin.

Yes, Bitcoin will be one of the mainstream payment options in the coming years and most of the people would use it but still, it would be far away from creating any threat for the fiat currencies. We might be able to surpass the volume of companies like VISA but controlling world's economy is difficult in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:47:35 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will not be a weapon in the future because many countries do not legalize this virtual currency for security reasons, perhaps if the meaning of weapons in the criminal world is probably yes because many unlawful acts can be done with bitcoin.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:13:51 AM

It takes more time to make bitcoin to control the world economy, we all know that the current world economic power is USD, almost all countries make USD as a valid foreign exchange measure until the first task of bitcoin is to beat USD.

Bitcoin has actually no ambition to control the world economy...control is something anathema to the very idea of the decentralized blockchain technology. What Bitcoin is giving us is the power of choices and to make the decision based on what can be for our own interest away from the rigid control of the authorities and the banking sector (especially the central bank system). I am not saying that we should topple the government and kill the central banks as they have their own rules to play.

The marketcap right now for Bitcoin and even the whole cryptocurrency market is not yet comparable to how big is the world economy so I am looking at Bitcoin as an alternative currency and store of value in comparison to big and international currencies we are using right now. It takes time for people to adopt and for anything to have a mainstream popularity...so we have to give more time for Bitcoin to do its job.
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:20:55 AM

It is hard to say that this is true while there are too many difficulties with the current BTC. When all countries ban it, it can't control the economy.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:23:28 AM

Yeah it will be i guess, it is clear from its popularity & its advantages bitcoin proved to be able to push everyone's finance from its value that leads to height as time passes from previous years.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:11:53 AM

Or rather it would be the ones that have loads of it who could control it? Not sure it's possible either way.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:07:21 AM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

I think that definitely bitcoin can effect the world's economy but I doubt that it would be today or soon as there are still countries that are not in favor or does not use BTC. When every country hs one and almost all have been using crypto then I really think that it can impact wverything.

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:40:39 AM

Bitcoin has become an investment, and investments can not controle the economy.
And controling the economy, isn't that exactly what bitcoin stands against with its decentralization and the anonymity?
I think that bitcoin was created in order not to have too much influence and power concentrated in one place.

It's me!!!
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:34:59 AM

Bitcoin has become an investment, and investments can not controle the economy.
And controling the economy, isn't that exactly what bitcoin stands against with its decentralization and the anonymity?
I think that bitcoin was created in order not to have too much influence and power concentrated in one place.
Yes true, as long as there is no regulation of all countries about bitcoin then bitcoin will be like this, the price is indeed going up but we never know how long the price will continue to rise. bitcoin can not control the economy because there is no official agency that protects bitcoin.
reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:14:33 AM

no i think, bitcoin cant control world's economy. but bitcoin can control us to always use this coin.
some country accepted and the other not. if one country not accepted bitcoin, so it cant be say 'control world's economy' its mean, one reject bitcoin you cant call it control worlds economy
megalith researcher

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:19:45 AM

It's not something very difficult when the current economic system is a complete mess.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:31:20 AM

no i think, bitcoin cant control world's economy. but bitcoin can control us to always use this coin.
some country accepted and the other not. if one country not accepted bitcoin, so it cant be say 'control world's economy' its mean, one reject bitcoin you cant call it control worlds economy
Bitcoin will not control the world economy because there is no in charge person to do that because bitcoin is a full decentralized currency and that means that no one is able to control bitcoin or even dictate bitcoin so i think that even in the future and even bitcoin will completely become the most popular currency it can't still control or dictate the world economy.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:32:03 AM

I don't think the creators of Bitcoin will ever want that Bitcoin take the control. Anyway, there will be some obstacles before Bitcoin does so.
In my opinon, it's just an alternative to the fiat that, in the future, we will have the choice to use or not.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:47:00 AM

Its a big question at this moment, There's possibility for yes and the majority stating it won't happen for so many reason's . The answer may be found in the future. Maybe if all country united to alternate all paper money to bitcoin, much easier to everybody to access,transact,process money anytime we want. This is another milestone of bitcoin happens in history.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:46:04 PM

I do not think that it will be a powerful weapon for managing the economy, because if the Internet is turned off, it will simply disappear and will not pose any threat to the economy.
If we talk about the world currency then one thing comes to our mind that is fiat money! But I think it is now the old idea it is the age of the science and the age of the new technologies now people know how to use new things and how to make money from different things. The bitcoin currency is the good source of income for those who do not have the fiat money; it is so easy to pay your bills using bitcoin and to buy things you need so it is able to buy everything we can buy from fiat so I think it is going to be the world currency some day and it will help to develop the world economy in positive way.

Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:10:45 PM

I don't think this is going to happen in the near future. If this will be true they can declare ban on bitcoin just like China did. I hope that this ban on Bitcoin will stop on China but as of now we don't know what other countries are thinking about it.
What we heard from China it has been declared as rumors, something notorious was found from China about bitcoins. So be happy, that will neither any solid reason to ban bitcoins nor any other country have. Bitcoin boost economy but countries are reacting only for its decentralization future.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:46:33 PM

Its a big question at this moment, There's possibility for yes and the majority stating it won't happen for so many reason's . The answer may be found in the future. Maybe if all country united to alternate all paper money to bitcoin, much easier to everybody to access,transact,process money anytime we want. This is another milestone of bitcoin happens in history.
And who do you think is right? Those saying it will be possible or those saying it won’t?Virtual currencies has been around for long, so if that’s possible, it would have happened since.
By the way, not so many people are making use of Bitcoin; yes I know they are up to millions but believe me they’re not up to 10% of the population in the world.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:38:26 PM

No man, it doesn't work like that, centralized organizations themselves find it hard to do so and bitcoin being decentralized will hardly make it to the major league as most people use bitcoin for only getting profits and not for contributing to the welfare of the society . Bitcoin contributes a minor percentage in the world economy, and centralized organizations will never let bitcoin to replace them.
Yes, it is very difficult for bitcoin to control the economy of the world, because many of the countries still do not believe in bitcoin and after china banned ICO in the near past the value of bitcoin diminish and the price of bitcoin fell down very much. But as more people invest in bitcoin the rice of bitcoin grow again. But the people interest and high price are not the guarantee for controlling the world’s economy.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:08:12 AM

Possible.

Bitcoin is something that government cant control very good option on that point, and we know that whatever government control this is bad for us regular people.
So this can be real that someday bitcoin come to the point that is ready to take over world economy but for now its not.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

I disagree as I think that bitcoincan affect the world greatly but not by being somethinng that dictates its world economy but kore of influencing the market and being a game changer when t comes to some countries economy which is very cool to see.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: