Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true?  (Read 8879 times)
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:37:55 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

Yes it will be happened in the future but not in a few years. It is a theory that need long years. At first the governments in all world have to know what is bitcoin. Then they have to reform their economy according to bitcoin. Maybe in 30-40 years bitcoin may control world economy.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:19:57 PM

The development of very fast bitcoin does affect the world economic situation. This does not mean bitcoin controls the world economy, but bitcoin has an influence on the world economy. As more people use bitcoin, the use of paper money will decrease.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:32:27 PM

The development of very fast bitcoin does affect the world economic situation. This does not mean bitcoin controls the world economy, but bitcoin has an influence on the world economy. As more people use bitcoin, the use of paper money will decrease.
I think it is still very early to say anything about that. i think that even bitcoin has the capacity to do so, but it will be depending on the interest of the people if people are more interested in bitcoin and majority of people start using bitcoin for everything then we can expect so.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:58:58 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

Its not impossible due to the fact that aooner most of the people will use bitcoin likely for their daily expenses and they don't need to work anymore with the help of bitcoin they are able to have a profit that they can use for themselves, and with that can help economy with the bitcoin we earn.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:44:21 AM

Not really, even though bitcoin helping us in financial matters but it would not contribute a lot in the world economy. Government projects would be a huge factor on improving and controlling our economy and we must also participate this but not only by depending on bitcoin alone.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:30:39 AM

I think it is not the way to control world economy but instead bitcoin will help to improved our economy. I understand that media's are very passionate in making news and very resourceful in terms of upcoming events. But as far as I engaged in crypto, bitcoin isn't strong enough to take our world economy into a better one just like it did to us. Maybe it will possibilities to happen if cryptocurrencies are fully accepted my most people worldwide and it's stability in the market.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:30:37 AM

In coming future bitcoin will definitely make huge impact on world economy, but it will never control the world economy.
There is no one currency currently operating in the world.
Every country has its own fiat currency.
These currencies are centrally controlled and manipulated by the governments and central banks of the country.
Globally accepted gold is also controlled by banks.
Bitcoin is a decentralised crypocurrency which is controlled by mass number of persons , that is why one cannot establish control over all the bitcoins, so how it can control the economy?
What bitcoin will do, it can make an impact on the various economies of the world which may compel these economies to change their policies. Cryptocurrencies may led to emergence of new markets, which is controlled by no one.
h1pps

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:30:33 AM

I completely agree with the previous post.
chichigirl

Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:55:02 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin has a limited supply, I think it will affect the world economy if the supply also increases but in btc only demand increases at a very limited supply of btc, therefore, it will not affect the world's economy but instead it will have a great effect in the society because it helps financially that will help to minimize the unemployment.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Wildwest

Activity: 1774
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:07:17 AM

I think it will be difficult because many countries still doubt the existence of Bitcoin today. Now there are some countries that prohibit Bitcoin and may be increased due to BItcoin lacks of regulation and decentralized.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:13:48 AM

I believe that too. Because if you look at the success of bitcoin from the time it started up to now, it has been very successful. That's why it is not impossible that someday bitcoin will control the world economy.

chip211

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:21:30 AM

I do not think it can control the new world economy. At present it is only used for trading. And the ICO projects started replacing it with ETH,  do reason that it could control the new world economy?
Dralarn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:04:41 AM

This probably won't be the case. BTC is great and it's doing well in working as a "secondary market" that is, it offers an alternative that everyone can use, which the world actually needs. The best case scenario for BTC would be that it will increase in adoption and more people will be using it, that will in return increase the price but it's unlikely that people will all of the sudden replace it by fiat. And the economy is working in a way that it needs to be "adjusted" by increasing the supply of money to increase/decrease, BTC's supply is fixed and the currency is decentralized to start with, which means that regulator (markets/governments) can't adjust it the way they want, and we do need this adjustment otherwise the economy will not function correctly. It's in our best interest that this continue, but it doesn't mean that there isn't space for BTC to work as a secondary currency, it's already doing so and will continue doing so in the future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:11:51 AM

I do not think it can control the new world economy. At present it is only used for trading. And the ICO projects started replacing it with ETH,  do reason that it could control the new world economy?
Bitcoin will never control the world's economy because our country is so strict in their management so they will not let the bitcoin to control the world economy and i think they will limit bitcoin for just helping them to earn money and to give option to the people in making different types of transaction using the system of bitcoin which is fast and very affordable.
ocid

Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:18:15 AM

How will a currency control the economy of an entire world? It is like saying that the one who has the highest quantity of Bitcoin will control the world. As of right now I don't see any clear indications of which it will control the world, but looking at Bitcoin I see that it will help a country's economy grow as it has given some people a chance to earn additional income meaning the influx of cash has increased in their side, also the chance of tourist spending Bitcoin in their country will have a positive effect on their economy.
I think if bitcoin is acceptable to the layers of the general public and all countries have inaugurated it bitcoin certainly can control the world economy, where everyone can use bitcoin for everyday needs. the economic value of each country is different there is a weak economic system and some are otherwise. but with the bitcoin and the state can formalize its existence for the purposes of sale and purchase transactions or payments online and offline so bitcoin is able to help the economy of everyone who uses it and changes in the world economy can get better with the bitcoin.
STEVEN 888

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:42:02 AM

bitcoin will be next weapon against rich men and bank system who control all over world
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:44:26 AM

How will a currency control the economy of an entire world? It is like saying that the one who has the highest quantity of Bitcoin will control the world. As of right now I don't see any clear indications of which it will control the world, but looking at Bitcoin I see that it will help a country's economy grow as it has given some people a chance to earn additional income meaning the influx of cash has increased in their side, also the chance of tourist spending Bitcoin in their country will have a positive effect on their economy.
I think if bitcoin is acceptable to the layers of the general public and all countries have inaugurated it bitcoin certainly can control the world economy, where everyone can use bitcoin for everyday needs. the economic value of each country is different there is a weak economic system and some are otherwise. but with the bitcoin and the state can formalize its existence for the purposes of sale and purchase transactions or payments online and offline so bitcoin is able to help the economy of everyone who uses it and changes in the world economy can get better with the bitcoin.

First thing you have to understand is that bitcoin is limited and there is not enough coin for the world to get hold of it. You can still trade bitcoin across the world if you know about bitcoin and you can cash it out through your local exchanges to fiat currency. But also still thinking about i,in that some revolution and think it is impossible to happened.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:50:02 AM

It can be a weapon but the likeliness of such a thing to be true is near to 0. It would be total irony if bitcoin does "Control the world economy",because ya know that bitcoin is decentralized and economies are usually centralized and how in the world can a damn crypto currency control world economy? And you believe in the lame as fuck bull shit that media says? They just say stuff to seek attention,wannabes mostly.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:52:52 PM

bitcoin will be next weapon against rich men and bank system who control all over world
Yes for sure it is the best thing for the poor people to get in the bitcoin an then they will be able to get the profit from the bitcoin, I love to be the part of the bitcoin, through the bitcoin a lot of the people are having a lot of the money just through being a part of the bitcoin indeed so be with the bitcoin and some day your profit will be more than double.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
coinkhoj

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:12:15 PM

Bitcoin decentralized the economy so no can have control over it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: