Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true?  (Read 8880 times)
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:45:31 AM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

Well , one is tempted to think so too going by the way bitcoin is being popular these days. its popularity is transversing the places currently but I do not think it is going be able to control the world talking in the sense of being used solely as the means of exchange (money) but talking about its value , bitcoin is capable to be used for very huge transactions.
saeyeen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:54:12 AM

I think still not, we can see from the market cap that is still far below the USD or other strong currency, if the growth of bitcoin like last year then I am sure in 10 years will dominate the world economy.

Totally agree with you even if bitcoin gain popularity and rapidly grow I still think that it will not control the world economy yet, it will take year for it to happen but everything is possible nowadays specially with what bitcoin technology can offer with our society.

enterprevic

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:01:37 AM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

there is no way bitcoin would control the world economy, there are still other things that would be challenging bitcoin even before it reaches the power to control half of the world power.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:15:34 PM

Again all the fuss about bitcoin. You can’t agree with that because worlds economy is trillion ton market cap which can’t be achieved with all the bitcoin alone and not even with altcoins added to it because they are opposing pairs of it. Don’t forget that 5-6% of whole bitcoin is with Mr. Satoshi so we are short with that much bitcoin or market value in the virtual world. I’m guessing that’s enough reason as to why we cant control the world economy with bitcoin itself. Just put your logic into the math and you will see the whole thing.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:22:03 PM

there is no way bitcoin would control the world economy, there are still other things that would be challenging bitcoin even before it reaches the power to control half of the world power.
Bitcoin could help to give progress on the economy but it will not control the economy, it's just a tool and we people who are using it are giving value on bitcoin and of course as we use it there are investors who will be happy as they will see an increase in value. If this tool will be supported by the government and use its benefits for the people then this could be the best payment system online as it's transparent and transactions are cheap.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:54:01 PM

I do not think bitcoin will be able to dominate the world economy as long as there is a country that has not legalized bitcoin as a currency that can be used as a legitimate means of exchange, but when bitcoin is recognized by all countries in the world still will not be able to control the world economy, the government makes laws that regulate bitcoin, but I think bitcoin can help the growth of world economy through stock market or trading and even investing.
Bitcoin cannot control the world economy, it was due to decentralization of bitcoin. However if the crypto currency will become under the custody of government there's a possibility of changes. Maybe bitcoin together with the other coins and altcoins will become taxable, if it is happen that is the factors that can affects to the circulation of crypto to our economy. But for now let's enjoy the tax free bitcoin income.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:49:42 PM

I do not think bitcoin will be able to dominate the world economy as long as there is a country that has not legalized bitcoin as a currency that can be used as a legitimate means of exchange, but when bitcoin is recognized by all countries in the world still will not be able to control the world economy, the government makes laws that regulate bitcoin, but I think bitcoin can help the growth of world economy through stock market or trading and even investing.
Bitcoin cannot control the world economy, it was due to decentralization of bitcoin. However if the crypto currency will become under the custody of government there's a possibility of changes. Maybe bitcoin together with the other coins and altcoins will become taxable, if it is happen that is the factors that can affects to the circulation of crypto to our economy. But for now let's enjoy the tax free bitcoin income.
possibility will be there when government pushes their control over this currency so even its decentralized but if the government will continue and make certain
regulations inside their territory then we can't stop them, for me its still a win win  situation for both investors and developers even government make certain laws as we can still enjoy making money together with more adoption that will follow.
Blissworker

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

I don't think it will control the world economy but it will probably live alongside the dollars and euro's Because bitcoin is so popular right now and people invest so much in it that the value rises. And is now even above 6k.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:01:07 PM

i dont think bitcoin can control the world economy , because there are many way of currencies on the world, i can only say if bitcoin get concussions the world economy will be effect by bitcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:05:26 PM

Nope. I don't think so because we all know that bitcoin isnt that strong that can control the world economy. We can say that bitcoin might have make some changes about the economy of the world since it is a decentralized and doesn't have any tax so that many people will likely to earn it.

decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:13:57 PM

I don't think so because bitcoin isn't that strong to control  the whole world economy. Bitcoin can have some strong effect on it because many people ha d using it today in order to earn some extra income and also some of the people also want to have some a higher income so that they depend on the bitcoin. Bitcoin can affect world economy by means of higher income.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:30:55 PM

I'm totally agree with you.Now bitcoin is strong enough to control the world economy.Bitcoin is the no.1 crypto currency

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:21:20 PM

The value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and the importance of the bitcoin will be more than. The value and the income of the bitcoin is better than before so buy more bitcoin the power of the bitcoin will be more than this. It will be more than the other reliable income is based on the bitcoin only. Now the bitcoin is being use by a lot of the people and the value 0of the other currency is getting low.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:27:18 AM

Since it is a global currency, it can lead the global economy. On the other hand, we the people have power over bitcoin, thus if bitcoin controls the world economy  Embarrassed Embarrassed
The bitcoin is getting more and more expensive so I think the value of the bitcoin is more than the other currency and the people who are investing in the bitcoin are aware of the bitcoin increasing popularity, so it is the perfect time to have the bitcoin and to invest in it till the income and the future of the bitcoin will be the highest currency and to have this you will not be worry about the lose.
Mr.Stemafon

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:28:37 AM

No i dont think that that is true but i do think it will control the crypto economy because bitcoin is online money it is better to compare it with online and not with real life I hope bitcoin will give everyone a good future.
TheMojo1

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:34:58 AM

Not think Because Bank system and paper money  have super power to survive and contentious rise .

But Bitcoin will have light future and can be alternative of BTC 
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:38:08 AM

If it comes from media then don't believe it, i don't know their true intention of spreading this kind of news either they want to create a turmoil and make people worried or they want people to join Bitcoin. But honestly Bitcoin taking control the world economy is too good to be true, the thing is  government and strong countries won't allow it.

criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:12:33 AM

Controlling is bit harsh or ambitious way to put the bitcoin use. It is better to assume that in future world economy will be centered around bitcoin and its backend technology like blockchain. As far as dominance is concerned then bitcoin is bit easy to control or manipulate if a company has deep deep pockets to accumulate the huge chunk of bitcoin. Any example, recently biggest drop in the bitcoin market was direct result of JPMorgan chief warning, threatening people against bitcoin. From the 5k dollars bitcoin dropped to 32k dollars.
Bitcoin in its current format has strongest and evolutionary way of transfer of money or value from one to other. Sooner or later bitcoin or at least the vision being the bitcoin, crypto currency from the Satoshi will rule the economy.
To date, Bitcoin is becoming very popular among very rich people. First of all, this is due to the fact that as offshore companies are closed in other countries, it is nowhere to hide their illegally earned funds. and in this situation they will receive help from the crypto currency, which by its anonymity will help to hide their incomes.

There are good and bad in the side of blockchain technology which gives people advantage to hide their wealth. I think for the world economy its the same because people can control their money specially if you invest today because of the trend of the bitcoin which rise up to $6000+ and make a big profit in which people are unknown to the world. Hope that bitcoin can be use in a good way for the cashless technology which will be the future of the monetary in the world.  Cool

swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:26:45 AM

I also agree with this. Bitcoin's value has been gradually increasing, so it is not possible that maybe some day, it may also control the world economy. Also, there is an increase with the number of bitcoin users as well as the transactions.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:20:34 PM

I also agree with this. Bitcoin's value has been gradually increasing, so it is not possible that maybe some day, it may also control the world economy. Also, there is an increase with the number of bitcoin users as well as the transactions.
But not for now. Probably there is still possibility for bitcoin to be the next weapon to influence world economy. We are know that the bitcoin adoption is still in small scale, the total money in the world  roughly 84 trillion, but the value of bitcoin in the world is even still less than $100 billion. Bitcoin now, is become interesting asset/investment and a world alternative currency. Bitcoin can be something bigger.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: