Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true?  (Read 8880 times)
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:24:01 PM

Bitcoin can control economy if it stands for gasoline or fuel.  The world economy is controlled by the rise and fall in the prices of gasoline considered as black gold too. If bitcoin is gasoline, definitely it can control the world economy.
sariz12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:29:16 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
For me ,I'm not sure how one would use it to control the world economy, especially since it's decentralized.  First, the world economy would have to depend on bitcoin, which is nowhere close to happening.  Then, one would have to control bitcoin.  And since the whole point of almost all cryptos is that they're not controlled by a single organization/entity, it would be just about impossible to do.  You'd have to stage a 51% attack to gain control of the network.  And if you somehow had enough hardware to succeed, just about everyone would then abandon bitcoin because it's no longer being controlled by "the people." And for more ,I don't think so.. Because there's a lot of places in world where bitcoin are not yet know. So how could it be possible that it can control the WORLD economy ? We cant deny that bitcoin has a great power in the digital currency. But that is not enough reason to be the center of all transaction. Its so hard to make a conclusion like that for now ...
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:35:12 AM

No I don't thinkn it is true. No matter what, dollar and euro are still stronger currencies. Also, there is a lot of ignorance around the bitcoin topic. And furthermore, you never know what will happen with the banks and governments. What if bitcoin be banned? There is still a lot of way in front of us.
Yeah, you are right!
Instead of try to make Bitcoin become a threat with the world's economy, we need to help Bitcoin become a friendly currency for anyone, including the government.
But the fact, Bitcoin can not change its nature, we are really have trouble in this case.
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:38:54 PM

Its not for me.Bitcoin will never be the reason for global decentralization.Eventhough bitcoin is popular and bring so much influence on other countries some countries do not accept bitcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

Bitcoin is not that strong to defeat the "real" money. It can be a part of it. But the Dollar is the much stronger weapon as the Bitcoin is going to be in the next years.

Bitcoin can take a part of the system, but can´t be the system.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:59:18 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

It can control global economy that is why some nations is declaring it illegal because they think bitcoin is dangerous, other nations legalize it but regulated because they are afraid that may ruin their country by using in illegal activities and other try to manipulate it because they believed bitcoin is a powerful tool that can make their economy strong and overwhelming in which they could influence other countries for sure especially the weak.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:36:39 PM

No I don't thinkn it is true. No matter what, dollar and euro are still stronger currencies. Also, there is a lot of ignorance around the bitcoin topic. And furthermore, you never know what will happen with the banks and governments. What if bitcoin be banned? There is still a lot of way in front of us.
Yeah, you are right!
Instead of try to make Bitcoin become a threat with the world's economy, we need to help Bitcoin become a friendly currency for anyone, including the government.
But the fact, Bitcoin can not change its nature, we are really have trouble in this case.
we need to try to get governments to approve the bitcoin in circulation, in whatever way we can, hopefully the government can agree on bitcoin circulating in some countries.

hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:44:01 PM

It can control global economy that is why some nations is declaring it illegal because they think bitcoin is dangerous, other nations legalize it but regulated because they are afraid that may ruin their country by using in illegal activities and other try to manipulate it because they believed bitcoin is a powerful tool that can make their economy strong and overwhelming in which they could influence other countries for sure especially the weak.
I do not think so, you do not know the real reason made the government fear this currency. First of all, the definition and theory about currency does not have anyone control has existed since the 1980s. But, the government and the international banking system didn't know or want to have this currency. Because it can affect their power in the world. But at the end of 2008, a developer has name Satoshi Nakamoto posted his idea with the cryptocurrency can changes the world. This currency can not control by anyone and its system protect by all users. This is really the only competitor of the government can make them lose their power in future.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:09:17 PM

agree, the current price of Bitcoin is slowly rising land makes most people think Bitcoin will control the economy, we can not be sure when it will happen ..

cryptoflyer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:38:07 PM

Bitcoin will not control the world economy. But it gave birth to the blockchain, which is the next generation technology that will rule a new decentralized world.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:50:30 PM

Bitcoin cannot control the world's economy. It has nothing to do with it. It's the people in the high chairs who's doing that. They manipulate anything they can get their hands on and control its operation. Bitcoin is not something to be afraid of when it comes to economic concerns. It is simply a unique currency that happens to circulate the system and is being used in some ways similar to fiat. But for it to actually have control over everything is not realistic.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:04:00 AM

Bitcoin can not regulate the economy in the world because the basic bitcoin is still not much in practice throughout the country if bitcoin has been widely practiced in the country most likely bitcoin able to control the world economy
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:42:44 AM

Yes,I think so.Bitcoin will control the world economy and this statement is true. Bitcoin is the world most popular currency now.It's price is continuously increasing. It has reached a huge amount of money already. Those people are very lucky for invest on it.I think,it is the best platform to earn money easily by doing some task.It helps to grow up our economy and to improve our current situation. So, it is blessing for us.According to all these things,we can say about this matter that Bitcoin will control the wolrd economy. The statement is ture.

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:45:12 AM

It will happen if the price of bitcoin keep increasing insane like this. Valuable things can easily control the economy. Look at golds, it's a clearly example.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:19:44 AM

I don't think so because what about poor countries that are not familiar with Bitcoin and doesn't have advance technology what will happen to them. Euro and dollars are becoming stronger and Bitcoin cant beat them and how about if Bitcoin is banned what will happen
barefield22

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:29:53 AM

On my mind Bitcoin isn't so stable to control world economy. In addition, it has strong enemy which name is government.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:42:46 AM

Yes i believe it will control the world and it will be very powerful also it can go even a lot higher than it is right now i even think it can go so high it has never reached before so i think it will go to 10k at the end of this year easily.
Stop saying that it will control the world, while it can’t. Bitcoin can only control things in terms of investment. It will be the future of investment, though other forms if Investment like gold and silver, and real estate will remain, but Bitcoin will always be the number one of them all, due to the profits it yields which is far more greater than what other forms of investment can bring.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:55:51 AM

Yes, we only need wait. BTC is cryptoking, and will be currencyking

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
Cholo003

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:07:05 PM

Yes i think Bitcoin has the potential to control the world economy and it is already starting to concern some countries. From India, China and im sure even, they just dont publically announced yet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:25:28 PM

well this is not true. like absolutely not true there are some people think that bitcoin will be like that, control the economy no,. because the people will also control bitcoin ., bitcoin can't control people. for sure the bitcoin will be the highest digital money of all time soon.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: