Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true?  (Read 8880 times)
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

I would have to disagree with you there, Bitcoin can't and won't control any economy.
It would however might influence it, but that is still somewhat of a hazy position to
begin with. Bitcoins contribute to the economy not rule over it, there are aspects and
factors that would strongly argue and contradict with the idea or process of having
any kind of cryptocurrency controlling any economy. That almost sounds like a massive
monopoly and dictatorship. Governments and people would never allow such a thing
to take place. Everything takes time and getting used to.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

How bitcoin will control the world economy if there is no leader or person that control bitcoin, so how the bitcoin can learn into some controlling stuff if there is no manager so i think that it is impossible to expect that wold economy will be controlled by a full decentralized currency.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

We'll see at the end of 2018, if bitcoin does not drop below $ 10k then the chances of becoming a world economic power are huge, but I'm sure it takes a long time to become a major economic power or at least a marketcap has reached $ 50 trillion.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
No, Bitcoin can't control the world economy because of reasons:
- Bitcoin is decentralized and it is not concern to the real world economy so how to use Bitcoin like weapon to control the world economy.
- Many government and bank center in the world is not accept Bitcoin so bitcoin can't affect to the world economy.
- Mustn't Bitcoin, Blockchain technology which is necessary thing for the world economy in the future and bitcoin can quite replace by new altcoins.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

Well this idea is possible but i don't think its going to happen anytime soon. Bitcoin may be a great financial innovation for the world's economy but remember, Most of the government around the world are still skeptical about Bitcoin and how it can help us. So it can happen but its gonna be a long and hard journey.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Hendrahendri

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

We know that the money generally force in the world today is the physical we already know since the first time got pocket money from the father us, but apparently, in the modern world that this dynamic, besides money of physical, either dollars, rupiah, dinar, riyal, yen, or yuan, there is also the money in the form of a virtual called cryptocurrency, it is petanda that bitcoin able to control the economy of the world.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

Well, at least the most that has Bitcoin can do it, and of course if FIAT will be long gone if it will happen, there would be many procedures.
I don’t know if such will be possible or not, but I’m thinking how can something that has just 18million (and an expected 3 million later, making it 21 million) be able to control the world economy. It’s not even accepted by more than 98% of the people in the world. So how is it possible for it to be able to control the world, cause I see no chances for Bitcoin to do so? Bitcoin is not even used by up to 5% of the people in the world. If I’m to say, I will say that just 1% makes use of Bitcoin.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

This will be true in the future if bitcoin is controlled by one country to another. That will be the initial time that bitcoin is controllable by one nation. That nation will form a rules and regulation. Does and don't on bitcoin. When one country control bitcoin that will be the time it will contribute so much in economic world. The motion of economic will be depend on bitcoin (cryptocurrency) measures. This is not impossible to happen, this is possible in the near future.
Being bitcoin now is decentralized, then bitcoin wouldn't contribute any full control of economic growth as bitcoin being independent.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

such a scenario is possible only if the governments introduce strict regulations of crypto currencies. then the idea itself will disappear and the course can be manipulated. While there are no external factors of regulation by bitcoin, it's hard to use for manipulating the economy
freo01

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

Well, maybe but not at all aspects . some aspects in economy might be controlled by bitcoin later on as well all know bitcoin has gaining its influence in cryptomarket that might impact in our industry .
Febriana98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

things like this are just a hoax and will never happen, there will be many people who disagree if Bitcoin replaces the currency of our respective country
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

things like this are just a hoax and will never happen, there will be many people who disagree if Bitcoin replaces the currency of our respective country
I agree with you, we don't need a replacement for our fiat currencies in our respective country because they are working very well and i think that there is no reason for them to get replaced. The cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is serving as a tool for us to have something to use in order to grow our money and also improve our way of doing things like transferring money.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

I think it is not because 21M Bitcoins will not be enough for the whole world to use and circulate in which it will create imbalance in the economy between nations. In addition, nothing can replace the dollar bill which is the true currency that control the world economy that even Bitcoin will not become popular without the help of the dollar.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

I don`t think bitcoin will control the world economy, the fact that bitcoin does not have big role yet when it comes to economic growth as it can cause negative effect to the economy. The government will always be the one to control the economy and depends on what currency they choose to back up. As we know that government don`t support bitcoin or any crypto yet. Government will always be the controller of the world economy, not any currency.
compimprove

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

No no. I don't think so. Unless the government can manage it and it is very unlikely.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

I agree with you, we don't need a replacement for our fiat currencies in our respective country because they are working very well and i think that there is no reason for them to get replaced. The cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is serving as a tool for us to have something to use in order to grow our money and also improve our way of doing things like transferring money.
Currently, I just interesting the cryptocurrency technology instead of the value of cryptocurrency. For the growth of the world, we need to focus into the blockchain technology and other technology like Smart contract of Ethereum or the ability to transfer money quickly of Ripple and anonymously of Monero, etc.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:35:53 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 02:36:07 PM by Firefox07

Bitcoin cannot control the world economy. Simply because not all countries are accepting bitcoin in their place. In fact, some countries banned bitcoin. So how can bitcoin control the world economy?

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:14:33 PM

Butcoin cannot control the world economy. Simply because not all countries are accepting bitcoin in their place. In fact, some countries banned bitcoin. So how can bitcoin control the world economy?

Even though bitcoin is accepted in all countries and a full legalized currency then it will not be enough for bitcoin to control the world's economy because it is a hard thing to expect in the cryptocurrencies to be able to control the world's economy especially bitcoin because it doesn't have any leader or owner that will lead the bitcoin to control the whole thing.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:35:39 AM

Bitcoin is not a weapon, if it is, it is a very strange weapon to try to take control of the economy since no one has any control over bitcoin and what you can do with it, so who could design bitcoin and for what purpose? After all why give so much control to the end user over his money, this was going to backfire as it is happening right now and that is with only a small segment of the population using bitcoin, can you imagine what will happen when most people use bitcoin?
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:24:35 AM

It will control soon maybe as long as the people  have a knowledge and ideas about it how it will it work for them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: