Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true?  (Read 8874 times)
kristineirene

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:30:40 AM

i think that is so imposibble so happned in economy because first of all we know for the fact that a crypto is just part of our economy it means that this is just one of the thing that very imposibble crypto is a digital it can be recognized but not to the point that it can control the world
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

i think that is so imposibble so happned in economy because first of all we know for the fact that a crypto is just part of our economy it means that this is just one of the thing that very imposibble crypto is a digital it can be recognized but not to the point that it can control the world

I don't believe so, becauase even in our country bitcoin is know but not recognized by the government, so I don't think that bitcoin will control the world economy.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

The introduction of Bitcoin into the world economy will allow not only to control it, but also to simplify the interconnections.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:49:11 AM

I totally agree with you.......it's starting slowly and may take a few years but it will happen......it's inevitable
It looks inevitable in future when Bitcoin would have advanced very much. It is not possible in near future because of the fact that the entire population does not have access to the facilities to use Bitcoin technology or crypto currency. It might be possible when the technology is allowed to operate all around the world.

The markets are slowly entering the next phase where all the businesses will be using technology to expand the circle of your costumer acquisition. So Bitcoin will be a dire need of the future for all around the world.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

Bitcoin won't control world economy mate. However, Bitcoin is changing the way transaction is being carried out bringing efficiency to financial sector. It is no doubt something huge but the world powers would still retain economic power and will still regulate it soonest.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

Controling the world economy is a hyperbole if what crypto currency could do. I mean yes, crypto currency is a better option that fiat and blockchain technologies makes banks a thing of the past. But crypto currency as a means to control the world economy is kind of negative. O would say that crypto currency is the next step in economic change.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
XeBaass

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

Bitcoin is too volatile for that. It is so unstable that if the prices are at a peak today they can go down any time. Such an unstable currency can't control the world economy.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
Yes, you are right.
I also think that Bitcoin is a weapon of the world economy. Because bitcoin is one of the economic playback needs. With the existence of bitcoin, our needs will also be met despite the economic crisis in the country. I am very supportive if Bitcoin has a long term for years.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

Yes this scenario can be expected in coming future.Bitcoin is contributing a lot in the economy, so in coming years it can control the economy of the world.Bitcoin has a good future scope. Major contribution of bitcoin is expected in coming decades.Bitcoin is a long term investment and in coming years more investors will invest in it and its price will surely rise in future.Bitcoin is a major and important tool which will play a major roll in economy.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

Bitcoin is definitely changing and controlling the world economy.Vid really is the leading and most effective cryptocurrency in the world. But, achieving this recognition was not easy. Connection of Bitcoin with the world of crime — money-laundering and drug — using notorious black markets
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
I do not think that bitcoin is able to control the world economy. He does not have any functions and possibilities for this. Bitcoin was created only as an alternative payment system to the existing conventional payment system. While he is not going to fight with anyone and control nobody. While it is still relatively undeveloped, it is not legalized in most countries of the world and this process will continue for a long time.

randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:21:10 AM

Nope. Because I saw that bitcoin cannot control the economy instead it will control by government or use for illegal that against to economy. why? because a lot of people even governments want to control bitcoin or cryptocurrencies by their own to manipulate all users and future investors.
AmandaCherry00

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:07:18 AM

Bitcoins and Altcoin that are not monetary, do not significantly affect the global economy and are fully controlled.
Diane757Clarke

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:38:01 AM

In the future, Bitcoin is expected to be exclusive. However, that is just the forecast of investors. I just think Bitcoin controls the cryptocurrency market, not quite the whole world.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

No way Bitcoin will control the world economy. We have to accept the fact that Bitcoin is not as powerful and great as we think. We can easily see that Bitcoins prices are always down after SEC news or government bans. And it's clear that bitcoin still doesn't have the possibility to manipulate the world economy. By the time the topic was created, Bitcoin was a trend. But now it isn't like before.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

I appreciate your article, I was once thinking of how bitcoin could become a means of trading worldwide. No country will banned bitcoin trading, no tax on every transaction and the trading floor is own country
ThomasThorGG1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

Economic turmoil, high inflation, government tightening of investment is the cause of increased demand for monetary conversion in some countries such as Venezuela, India, Britain, Italy, China. Investors are always trying to find a new currency to use, and Bitcoin is a currency that meets the needs of exchange rates, security and value. It is likely that in the future Bitcoin will be the dominant currency in the global economy.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

I'm not quite sure if the change will happen in the next short time, since no one can truly "control" the bitcoin itself. And yet, there is some country that still considering the impact of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (whether it is from the dark side or the good side of it), and the policies from each country are protecting their citizen from the risk of losing their money.

But of course, if the government itself are open-minded with the positive influence of cryptocurrency, there will be a chance where bitcoin will take part to control the world economy.
Economy of the world can be controlled  by a super power nation that has the power to control world economy because of their economy their currency value is powerfull because of their economy many nation will borrow money from them in form of a loan in the conditions that a certain nations should follow the rules and regulation in their advantages that’s why they can control world economy. I don’t know how Bitcoin can control world economy but it really influence world economy
Some large countries have great influence on electronic money. If these countries strictly prohibit bitcoin, then I believe that bitcoin will collapse, but these countries are now supporting bitcoin. Perhaps soon enough, bitcoin will be recognized by the developed world and it will dominate the world economy
AliceSusana88

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are still considered to be positive and increasingly mature. One of the interesting signals is that governments have recognized the potential and are increasingly keen on cryptocurrency, but letting Bitcoin control the world economy is hard to come by.
wind_northER

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

我也觉得他会引领社会,因为他从一开始出来的时候影响力就很大
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: