Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true?  (Read 8879 times)
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

It is too early to say now. The total market value of cryptocurrencies is now nothing in the world economy. When Bitcoin rose to $500,000, perhaps Bitcoin could control the global economy.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Agriasoaks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

I haven't thought about that yet. But this is a good idea. With blockchain technology, bitcoin can join the economy of the world.
Valakqueen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

That is just speculation, the future of the crypto market is rather vague and the predictions for bitcoin are surplus. Reconsider reality to make the right judgment.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

Such a development of events will become possible provided that the governments of developed countries agree with each other.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Antu3032

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:32:08 AM

I know that bitcoin is only part of world economy ,it contributes to the world economy. I can respect your opinion about Bitcoin. so in my opinion we can wait for time whether BTC or Crypto can really lead the economy in the future or not. thanks
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon.  
In my opinion, bitcoin is considered as the tool for payment. It would be the next future currency. We don't have to carry cash when going out. It would reduce the time of the transaction as well as securer. Whenever it got accepted in all of the countries, the economy would be promoted significantly. Because we only use bitcoin like a common currency for trading everywhere in the world.
I think yes it can bitcoin has power of controlling world economy. It decrease the number or poverty people can make hug profit with few investing with bitcoins.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

yes it could happen but in my opinion it still takes a long time because there are still many people who have not been able to accept crypto, but when seen from its development lately crypto can still be said to be good maybe the government is still not able to accept cryptocurrency, and my hope in the future the crypto community can be better and develop and hopefully the government can accept crypto as a new payment instrument in the digital world.
Economy is based on the GDP rate and governments are using their own currencies called as fiat. They do not want to make the Bitcoin or other crypto coin as a default currency as they have no interest with it but they have huge interest with the currencies they have designed to run in countries as payment mode and other functions.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:02:22 AM

Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

There is a possibility that bitcoins might control the world economy in the future since most of the people are preferring cryptocurrency due ot its price that keeps on increasing more than the banks that has a low amount of increase every year.
I don't think so. There are a lot of reasons for me going against this extremely exaggerated statement spread by someone. This is totally a fake news about bitcoin.
Difference of my opinion doesn't mean that I am thinking pessimistic but yeah I am realistic. Bitcoin at it's current protocols don't have the strength to carry the pressure of world economy and we have experienced it in 2017. When there was a huge adoption of Bitcoin and people were buying it and storing it we saw the transactions being delayed by days and days, this adoption was not even two percent of the world population.
Until and unless the issues regarding bitcoin protocols are not solved, it can't bear to control economy of a single country.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is considered as the tool for payment. It would be the next future currency. We don't have to carry cash when going out. It would reduce the time of the transaction as well as securer. Whenever it got accepted in all of the countries, the economy would be promoted significantly. Because we only use bitcoin like a common currency for trading everywhere in the world.
I think no there's no way bitcoin control the economy i am pretty sure it can destroy the economy if it is mismused without paying taxes.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:20:31 AM

Yeah and this might gonna happen after a few years of crypto existence, crypto now is popular in the world and lots of people have involvement in cryptocurrency cause they knew and believe that crypto will have a big contribute in ht future so people keep learning how it works.
I my opinion, the word control is not a very proper word. It rather makes Bitcoin look like a currency sent by Aliens to take over the economy of the world. However, yes the majority of the finances might be handled by using Bitcoin as it further grows and spread across the borders.

The technology is already very much prevalent in the US and Europe and people spend their whole livelihoods to make more and more money in Bitcoin. This isn't good in a sense because there might occur major faults in the internet system as well which can hinder the economic activity of any country. Political interests counts a lot as well.
Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

maybe in the future bitcoin will be able to control money in the world, because it is proven by entering and learning the beginners in the world because they believe that bitcoin will be the most widely used in the future.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

maybe in the future bitcoin will be able to control money in the world, because it is proven by entering and learning the beginners in the world because they believe that bitcoin will be the most widely used in the future.

How can you say that Bitcoin will be the one who will be controlling the money in the world? Any proofs or ideas about it? For me, it will never be controlled by the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency it is not controllable and it can't control anything.

Also, any links, statements, and articles that proves that by entering and learning Bitcoin, this will happen? How can you say that it is proven but you are not backing up your statement by any link or sites or maybe videos about this?
Saripondso

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

I don't think so because the government will limit the active of bitcoin, it can not control the world economy
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

Once you're addict of something you'll never leave it. Same with bitcoin once you don't pay tax you'll never pay to government it can ruined the economy for sure.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:57:35 PM

I think we can't say world economy but there are some countries like Venezuela, Estonia and japan where Crypto currency is legal and  people from these countries use it as legal tender so automatically it is effecting their economy also.

Angry_Bird

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

I'd say it may be so. But it's just one of possibilities that can come into reality in future. I think now we are moving towards interweaving BTC into economics but not controlling it.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

At this time, I can't say for sure that bitcoin will control the world. But there is actually aa possibility about it which will depend on how the society accepts it in another 10yrs.

I cannot believe it. Bitcoin is the digital money, the cryptocurrency, and it cannot control the world economy. People can do, I mean the richest ones but not, sure, BTC.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

I think it's far from happening. Bitcoin was not made to control the World Economy. although we all know that Bitcoin will play a big part to improve our Economy. but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin will control it.

riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

At this time, I can't say for sure that bitcoin will control the world. But there is actually aa possibility about it which will depend on how the society accepts it in another 10yrs.

I cannot believe it. Bitcoin is the digital money, the cryptocurrency, and it cannot control the world economy. People can do, I mean the richest ones but not, sure, BTC.
For now yeah you're cannot believe it, but for future I think it's will be happen where Bitcoin will
control the world economy. So in this time we must learn more about Cryptocurrency world.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
bacxuyen

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

Blockchain and cryptocurrency have really made the fever around the world. This is also a hot topic that attracts a lot of attention from managers as well as the general public. So Bitcoin can control the world economy with leading technology.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣    Convert your token   ▏U▸SAVE▕   into physical gold    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
▸Join the ICO◂Track, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystem▸Join our BOUNTY◂
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤  WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM  ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: