Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Dex is the Future  (Read 1395 times)
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:48:46 PM

Ethereum does not have a DEX, which makes Waves much better than ETH.

Actually Ethereum has DEX, it's called Etherdelta. There is also IDEX, which is another DEX platform for ETH tokens.

WAVES is the future, I'm saying this since 20 cents. Now we are in 12 dollars, expecting 100 dollars. Wink
Idex exchange doesn't have a lot of the daily trade volume. And it's same with the waves decentralized exchange site. The only decentralized exchange site which gains a lot of the volume is only the etherdelta exchange site, But the order book can be manipulated by someone.

But is the problem from the old waves dex still not fixed in the new decentralized exchange of waves?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:52:32 PM

Well waves have a future their's a lot of possibility that the price will abnormally rise on the current pumps right right brace for waves until 2018
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:08:24 PM

Waves is really decent. I like it. But what will make it number one? You have Ethereum, Ark, Neo and a bunch others...What will set it in a league of its own? Eth has a headstart but it's dealing with its own problems. Cardano is catching up...And then you have EOS next year. EOS being still in ICO phase. How will waves compete with all this?
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:39:21 PM

But is the problem from the old waves dex still not fixed in the new decentralized exchange of waves?

You can use this as advantage, you can buy more Waves from cheap prices. When they have fully functional DEX and bigger daily volume Waves price will be 100x higher than today. I wouldn't complain about them being things slow down.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:28:50 PM

Ethereum does not have a DEX, which makes Waves much better than ETH.

Actually Ethereum has DEX, it's called Etherdelta. There is also IDEX, which is another DEX platform for ETH tokens.

WAVES is the future, I'm saying this since 20 cents. Now we are in 12 dollars, expecting 100 dollars. Wink
Idex exchange doesn't have a lot of the daily trade volume. And it's same with the waves decentralized exchange site. The only decentralized exchange site which gains a lot of the volume is only the etherdelta exchange site, But the order book can be manipulated by someone.

The old DEX wasn't very good for technical traders.

But the new one has a lot of tools, more than most exchanges, so traders will love it and the volume will increase quickly when it launches.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:11:05 PM

With the new Dex and Waves-NG, I think Waves will be even better than Ethereum. Ok, Ethereum has Etherdelta exchange, but the new Waves Dex looks much better. I wouldn't be surprised if Waves would reach parity with Ether at some point next year.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:29:28 AM

Think the fact that Waves' DEX is integrated into their platform trumps Etherdelta IMO
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

Think the fact that Waves' DEX is integrated into their platform trumps Etherdelta IMO
Not just that, the new DEX has more tools than most other exchange platforms have, so it will be one of the best to use for traders who don't want to have to tab back and forth between Tradingview and an exchange.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:59:13 PM

I also hope for big volume on the exchange. Until now i didnt have a view. IF the fiat gateway works fluent with anykind of amount than, waves would explode. Imagine this....
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:02:36 PM

I also hope for big volume on the exchange. Until now i didnt have a view. IF the fiat gateway works fluent with anykind of amount than, waves would explode. Imagine this....
Waves will explode even without a fiat gateway, simply because it's decentralized. That aspect is going to be extremely important in the future if the SEC tries too meddle too much with crypto. But yes, fiat gateways would further amplify this effect.

I don't see why Waves should not overtake Ethereum once smart contracts get implemented.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:04:02 PM

In case of the FUD From China and their exchanges what do you say about
The Future of Waves?

The dex is decentral and couln't Shut down.

Is Waves the Future and will it be ("Price") the next eth?

Waves has many more additional features comparing with ethereum. It has decentralized exchange you can not even compare it with useless etherdelta. Generating a token is much easier than ethereum. I strongly believe that waves price will be higher than ethereum in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: