Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XZC] Zcoin Speculation (Znodes soon)  (Read 2681 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bisha (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:29:29 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 10:45:11 PM by Bisha

Self-moderated thread for discussion of Zcoin trading and price speculation.

Off topic posts will be removed. Off topic includes any extensive discussion of other coins, promoting other coins, or posting of promotional materials from other coins.

Non-substantive comments such as "Zcoin sucks", "Zcoin is a scam", "Zcoin is great", "Zcoin to the moon", etc. are considered off topic. Every post and reply should add to the discussion. The preceding sentence forbids repetitive exchanges on the same topic without some topical context.

Hostile trolling (which includes but is not limited to use of "meme" pictures to attack or demean) especially by sock puppet accounts is not allowed.

When quoting posts, please remove any large charts or other images unless the quoted post is at least one page old. Please shrink (or remove) large images in replies in all cases.

When I am speaking as the moderator, and only then, I will write in red. Other messages using red text are not permitted.

If by any chance you end up here and still don't know what Zcoin is or how it works, here's the link for the annoucement:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1638450.0

You can get XZC at Bittrex:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XZC

Stratis: Same supply as Ethereum + Masternodes + ICOs + Bitcoin a Core Dev. 90% cheaper than Eth. Do the math.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:33:55 AM

lets do this. obvious price floor, or bottom waiting to break? Grin Wink

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:52:32 AM

i got an email from my local exchanger about this coin,
i can use this coin to corvert my money into altcoin and vice versa.
seems like it has a good future,just curious actually what do you think about the price in the few days later on?
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:15:09 AM

I don't know much about Zcoin, but this coin get my attention after in my country, Zcoin will be trade-able. Although there is so many potential coins beside Zcoin, but I believe that my local exchanger have good reason why Zcoin will be listed on there. I will follow this thread to know more about hidden potential from Zcoin. Thanks!

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:23:24 AM

I don't know much about Zcoin, but this coin get my attention after in my country, Zcoin will be trade-able. Although there is so many potential coins beside Zcoin, but I believe that my local exchanger have good reason why Zcoin will be listed on there. I will follow this thread to know more about hidden potential from Zcoin. Thanks!
I'm not sure about this project since i don't have personal knowledge so I'm interested to see if what would this project brings to the investors
and personally can you tell me what country you from and why this service is available for this coin directly convert to your fiat., thanks in advance and going to look forward for more information and insight from other forum member.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:46:07 PM

A long time I wait for zcoin and hold it, I will wait 6+ month more. It's the only real anonymous coin right now,so we will see it rise in a near future. China help us to love anonymous coin, thanks to them.

Talking about price I expect it around $50 next year.
losoya

Activity: 428

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:28:30 AM

this coin has been listed on bitcoin.co.id XZC to IDR ( Indonesian Rupiah), and i see on coinmarketcap, this coin only have 3 million sats, i think good time to buy XZC, dev this coin has doing great development

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:59:42 AM

To know more about Zcoin (XZC), we can check out this thread https://thebitcoin.pub/t/ama-zcoin-xzc-on-zerocoin-technology-and-egalitarian-computing-not-the-same-as-zcash-led-by-reuben/6337

as for the price speculation from bittrex daily chart, XZC/BTC 0.002 has been a great support.  hopefully it can hold, and pump up when MTP, Znodes are ready!
Bisha (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:59:40 AM

seems like it has a good future,just curious actually what do you think about the price in the few days later on?

We are currently seeing some consolidaiton at the 0.002btc support level. Market makers are currently milking inexperienced traders, spooking them with walls and sudden dumps but that level held this entire time. Also we had a big selling volume and that level held which means the dump phase could have ended and we could move up real soon. Also according to the StochRSI it looks oversold.

These technicals allied with the fundamentals look very good. Core 0.13 is being already tested. After the devs are confident it's secure enough, they will start working on Znodes. They're kinda like the DASH Masternodes. You will need to hold a certain amount of Zcoin in order to have a Znode. If you have on you will be able to stake your coins. This should cause huge demans as masternodes are all the rage now. On top of that a huge amount of coins will be locked up, decreasing the available supply. Increased demand with decreased supply should prop the price upwards. DASH had an awesome performance so far because of this. Now Zcoin being one of the few legit anon coins with a strong team behind it, has a lot of people realize it's big potential lately.

We just don't know the number of coins needed for a Znode for now, but some people have been accumulating for a while to make sure they have more than enough  Wink

Stratis: Same supply as Ethereum + Masternodes + ICOs + Bitcoin a Core Dev. 90% cheaper than Eth. Do the math.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:20:34 AM

I really like to trade zcoin in bittrex, but now zcoin is available in our local exchanger.
is zcoin good for long term investment?
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:30:14 AM

Didn't knew this coin. Very interesting low market cap / pretty high volume.
I'll buy some Smiley
Bisha (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:50:24 AM

We are currently seeing some consolidaiton at the 0.002btc support level. Market makers are currently milking inexperienced traders, spooking them with walls and sudden dumps but that level held this entire time. Also we had a big selling volume and that level held which means the dump phase could have ended and we could move up real soon. Also according to the StochRSI it looks oversold.

These technicals allied with the fundamentals look very good. Core 0.13 is being already tested. After the devs are confident it's secure enough, they will start working on Znodes. They're kinda like the DASH Masternodes. You will need to hold a certain amount of Zcoin in order to have a Znode. If you have on you will be able to stake your coins. This should cause huge demans as masternodes are all the rage now. On top of that a huge amount of coins will be locked up, decreasing the available supply. Increased demand with decreased supply should prop the price upwards. DASH had an awesome performance so far because of this. Now Zcoin being one of the few legit anon coins with a strong team behind it, has a lot of people realize it's big potential lately.

We just don't know the number of coins needed for a Znode for now, but some people have been accumulating for a while to make sure they have more than enough  Wink

+50% since I posted this.

People are starting to buy in antecipation of Znodes. Devs told it will be a round number around 3 or 4 digits.

When I posted that chart price was at 0.002btc per coin, now at 0.003, expecting it to go at least to 0.007

25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:41:49 AM

Was wondering where this thread was.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:34:02 PM

Nice chart Bischa, can you share a link to it?

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
Bisha (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:23:34 PM

Nice chart Bischa, can you share a link to it?

I made it on the go, didn't save it.

Now it's consolidating, it looks like it's about to make another leg up soon.

Meanwhile we'll have a new blogpost and sneak peak at the new website. So we'll be up to date and marketing is starting to kick in. All of this even before Znodes launch. The future is bright with this one.

AshCoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:35:59 PM

I've been following XZC since Romano promoted it in that Huffington Post article a few weeks ago.  At a high level, how does it compare to the other anon coins?
Bisha (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:42:30 PM

I've been following XZC since Romano promoted it in that Huffington Post article a few weeks ago.  At a high level, how does it compare to the other anon coins?

Read this blog post: How Zcoin’s privacy technology compares to the competition

azertyuiopvnx

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:47:34 AM

In their last update 31 October
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=422GuFioboU

Znodes will be released end November. Time to grab some Zcoin
AshCoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:53:14 PM

Binance listing coming up soon.   Should get a nice pump

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002663951-Binance-November-Coin
ti988co

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:11:33 PM

Moon has just begun  Cool
Technical analysis looks encouraging and Binance listing should be announced soon  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: