Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [GOGL] Google Coin  (Read 8086 times)
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:20:45 PM

assure us that you from google.

She is not from Google, or Disney, or BOA or Coke...  Search her other coins to see what she is trying to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:47:06 PM

Dev are you interested in the creation of an unique designed paper wallet for your coin plus translation to spanish of the ann?

How can you do a paper wallet for a counterparty asset?

It uses the same network version codes and Private keys like Bitcoin, in fact your counterparty asset is a Bitcoin Add, so simple like that
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:08:44 PM

Dev are you interested in the creation of an unique designed paper wallet for your coin plus translation to spanish of the ann?

How can you do a paper wallet for a counterparty asset?

It uses the same network version codes and Private keys like Bitcoin, in fact your counterparty asset is a Bitcoin Add, so simple like that

But who wants a paper wallet for a coin that is worth nothing?

CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:31:41 PM

Exchange?
Can i pay my adwords campaign with this coin? Grin

CryptoMaik ✔
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:35:37 AM

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@nili/the-meltdown-of-central-banking-cartel

This short article is about the upcoming monetary events which are going to reshape the landscape of the greatest regime  ever to exist , The credit providers regime as slave traders regime led by central banks and approved by our great democracies!

So here is the rundown of upcoming events:

1. Some banks will unite to create a digital asset in order to optimize trade and security and get a competative edge by doing so (all ready happening  http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10Z147 https://news.bitcoin.com/four-banks-create-new-digital-currency  )  These asset created only for internal use at this point.

*Note : Four big banks from different countries. So what about the other banks?

2. Other banks, some maybe even from these same countries, will have to come together to create a competing asset  to catch up and be just as officiant as these first four.

*Note: Regulators may  have the power to try and enforce the same asset all across. However they will not be able to justify the cross-nations liability issues. Regulator can function only on a national level not international.

3. The cryptocurrency alliance between these cross nation banks will create a competing asset to the national currency. An asset to be traded by the biggest trusted  entity of our civilization , the banks themselves.

*Note: May not be traded directly , as of yet to comply with regulations.

4. These asset created by the different bank alliances will be the new gees laying golden financial products eggs based on these assets. These will be name smart contract and it is those smart contracts which will be traded on the market first

*Note: The original intention of the banks created that first digital asset is going to morph into a very competitive market for private bank assets based on these newly created crypto-assets.

5. Credit ..... Yes that is the final goal to be reached . Banks will issue credit using their asset and will let you buy your own debts using their newly created  funds. This means that you will create the demand to their currency in the markets. (After all a credit which is denominated in a certain currency have to be payed back using that same currency. *what an alchemy magic right there!)   

*Note: You as the individual taking the new credit to restructuring your national currency based debts, will have the power to choose the best credit provider. and they are all going to be chasing you offering you better and better terms.

The thing that you need to understand is that:

Competing credit providers using competing currencies in a free market of currencies, in which everyone can create a currency will make you the king of your power to create value  - The rightful  owner of your own production power.

And the things you don't need to understand but the bank really do, are as follow :

1. Abusing the privilege to create credit and weakening the currency community made up from these credit borrowers, will immediately weakened the currency itself and the entity which issued it, the bank.

2. Banks which will lend responsibly, empower their borrowers rather then punish them and will help them manege their credit (provide management assistant rather then lawyers threats) will flourish.

3. Banks which will continue with the abusive practices will see a diminishing demand for their asset on the markets, bad projections for the future and immediate losses in the value of the coins in the market. Free market of currencies will react to these signs immediately.   
kekmaster

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

Still, there will be copyright infringements
szzc895l

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:09:29 PM

GOOGLECOIN, that's a good name, but isn't it a tort?The credit market is huge, and that's a good idea, and I hope the author will complete this product and get more people involved.  Smiley
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:04:08 AM

Still, there will be copyright infringements

Google coin as the other brand name coins which I have already issued are part of an on going art project of NILIcoins which aimed at influencing the  reality of the economics and monetary practices. It was created long before the ICO hype and in order to  "show and tell". as written on the my first topic thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782161.0

NILIcoins are created to promote a competitive credit-provides ecosystem. A decentralized monetary system based on
cryptocurrency which will employ production power, trade volume and social networks to create an independent coin market.
A market which will then have the power to offer a viable and sustainable alternative for the monopoly of bank credit.

The first step is to provide industries and communities  the proper coin model to capitalize directly on their commercial
power, then utilize coin independence and versatility to initiate the construction of a competitive credit industry.

The NILIcoins project itself was conceived as a result of the need to illustrate this concept in real terms.

I think it made many people realize where are we heading in terms of the future.

The coins themselves where made as an artwork which means that they do not represent the company but rather make use of the cultural imprint of these brands on our society as a whole. This cultural imprint is the property on which I as an artist can capitalized on. (and Ill be thrilled to have any of these brand take me to court on that. It is an important part of the artwork itself.)

Pleas for more information refer to  the coca-coal coin thread in which I have presented many of these issues right at the beginning of the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798131.msg8977283#msg8977283

Regarding the  Coins : I have have held into most of the coin and did not offer for sell other than in the first few months and then also only for short periods. At the time I was no too interested in selling it until the understanding of what their value is will be more understood. I want these coins to sell as art and for buyers to understand it as such.

once these companies will create their own ICO (which they will at some point) then for sure I will put my coins for sell. but maybe before.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:09:39 AM

GOOGLECOIN, that's a good name, but isn't it a tort?The credit market is huge, and that's a good idea, and I hope the author will complete this product and get more people involved.  Smiley

The real frontier of the future of ICO is the credit market. Very few are ready to understand that. that is since very few do understand where the value of money come form. but I can summarize that to one line :

Once you take credit in a certain currency, you need to return it in that same currency.

WinMar

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:58:44 PM

I wish google would make their own coin
vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:49:25 AM

you should not use GOOGLE name for your coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:01:47 AM

The coins themselves where made as an artwork which means that they do not represent the company but rather make use of the cultural imprint of these brands on our society as a whole. This cultural imprint is the property on which I as an artist can capitalized on. (and Ill be thrilled to have any of these brand take me to court on that. It is an important part of the artwork itself.)

Thats the weakest defence i ever heard, any totally misguided as far as my knowledge of copyright goes (not an extensive one)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:43:41 PM

Thats the weakest defence i ever heard, any totally misguided as far as my knowledge of copyright goes (not an extensive one)

I believe that I will be able then to sue them for making a "google coin". After all it was my idea to make that coin first...
The real issue here is that I am not after the pile of money to be made using google's name. I made all these coins in order to make a point and educate these companies of what they should do. That is since the current monetary system must change. I make use of brand name both to attract their intention and realize where they should go and also simply to make a clear picture of my vision.

The latest trend of ICO is now doing some of the work, yet most are far far from realizing where it need to lead. and in fact the Google Cone scheme gives a very good insight into what it need to be.

Im still waiting for their coin to come compete with mine.
sstercan

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:42:38 PM

please make a whitepaper about coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: