Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe all of the religious people are bad ?  (Read 3823 times)
alisapro1

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:58:22 AM

Of course I don't. Who even suggested this??
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riceyunita

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:12:31 AM

no, I don't
I am a religious people and i'am not bad
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.
Of course not, Not all religious group member are bad, but it can be deny that most of their member are really bad and great pretender to their brother and sisters. This is was my observation only every time I go to church.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:48:28 PM

Of course not. Its the same thing that all un-religious people are bad. I don't believe it either.  It's not the religion make the person bad or good, it is still base on what kind of heart he/she had. Humanity is all there is. That's all we have in common.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.
By saying this you are trying to say that all religions have the same teachings and all have the same values. Not all religions in the world influence bad to their followers as not all men are bad. There are religions that teach their dollowers to murder and destroy but there are thise who teach to love, forgive and understand. So i dont think love and forgiveness and understanding poison people. 
dD.rank

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

It was thought inappropriate because, in my opinion there is no religion that teaches a man to be evil and anyone who does evil there will be penalty brgitulah all religions say it. In fact evil or good person it looks from the way he thought especially its environment whether it's family or community.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:46:00 PM

How could you think like that?
bad or good human are not determined by the religious. Religion has and teach good norms for the adherent. There are no religion teaching bad such you think. If you think that religious makes people bad, so most of people in this world are bad, because most of people have religion. As human being, we are born such as a piece of paper, we are nothing unless the environment shapes us. While people grow older, they have to think which something good or bad.
It is extremely wrong if religious people are bad. 
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:38:03 PM

I do not believe, if they are obedient to their religion then they become good people and beneficial to fellow human beings. I think if something goes wrong then do not blame the good.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

I don’t think so  good and bad people are every in every religion but it doesn’t mean that all religious  people are bad but according to me there is no religion in the world who teach their follower wrong way but every religion mostly teach the right t path to their follower.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:54:26 PM

I don't think so, I think some of them are good.

Cruzifer

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:37:12 PM

It started with war, they used religion to make people believe in god so that they will have no fear in death. The high ranks of the religious people knows the truth that everything is not sure at it is but sure to the people that it is. I think they are both for bad and good? Good for the minds because it removes fear of death but in bad is the truth behind the belief.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:33:27 AM

Yes, I agree that religion has made people do a lot of crazy things but it doesn't necessarily mean that religious people are all bad. They are blinded by their false leaders and just listen whatever he tells them to do. The teachings of God is very clear and that is love one another but not the homo thing.
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:45:18 PM

Yes, I agree that religion has made people do a lot of crazy things but it doesn't necessarily mean that religious people are all bad. They are blinded by their false leaders and just listen whatever he tells them to do. The teachings of God is very clear and that is love one another but not the homo thing.

Religion does not teach us to kill or harm others. Just some people are crazy and cover up their frustration with the help of religion. Those who use religion to improve their lives do not do badly for others.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
riyad

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:44:09 PM

Actually no.Some religious people are bad but not all.Everything has two sides, one good and opposite one is bad.
Williamsss

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:13:35 PM

NO i think religious is important thing Because it give answers that mind not ans

religious are only rules
tamanegi

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:38:52 AM

I saw young children with a strong foundation of their religion makes them a better person. They have been fed with good teachings, and that is the reason why until now religion is undying. What good they have learned is what they are still teaching up to now.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:53:53 AM

On the contrary, religion teaches about patience, about doing good and helping each other. The law of true Religion is a pure Law of God, not of human intervention.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:56:13 PM

Religious people are not bad, there are so many people who disparage their beliefs. So then those people would just have to believe in their own beliefs. Let it be, you have your own beliefs too? than one most religious people have god fears but as Catholics I believe there is a god who listens to us and guides and helps whenever we need help. God has purposed us to have our own beliefs so that we can learn to make the right and wrong decisions. There are others who move religion because it is more comfortable and favorable to him than his usual religion. It's just messy but I do not think they're bad people, they do not worship Satan right? The evil is the one who opposes and hates our god Undecided.

inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:00:21 PM

people are not becomes good or bad from religion. I think every religion have a concept of making or giving right way to their follower. People to become good or bad according to their own character.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:09:05 PM

Religious people are the most horrible people of all..
And hypocrites to boot..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: